剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
你是公众人物 你就会有一些麻烦的
You're a public figure. You're gonna get nailed a few times.
事实上他们拿你开玩笑
The fact that they choose you to make fun of
几乎可以被认为是奉承了
could almost be considered flattering.
哦 真的 好吧 那关于这个
Oh, really ? Well, what about the one here
我被画了一个屁♥股♥脸
where I have an ass head ?
驴曾经是个很出名的政♥治♥象征
Well, the donkey has long been a popular political symbol.
不 不是一个驴的头像 Mike
No, not a donkey head, Mike...
一个真的屁♥股♥脸
an ass head.
哦 天哪
Oh, my. Well.
这根本不是奉承 是吗 先生
It's not very flattering at all, is it, sir ?
我可以这样 给他们打个电♥话♥
I'll tell you what. I'll give them a call.
或者我们干脆把你吊在影印件上面
Or we could just hoist you up on the copy machine,
传真给他们一个更好的照片
fax them a better likeness.
好吧 你是对的
Yeah, yes, you're right.
听着
Well, listen,
这个漫画不是我来这的真正原因
this cartoon isn't the real reason I came in here.
我听说你和
I heard about you and...
Ashley 是的
Ashley. Yeah.
是的 我想 我还好
Yeah, I figured. I'm... I'm ok.
如果你需要休假或者
If you need any time off or...
我刚刚休完
I just had some.
我想说 我还是改天吧
I tell you what. I'll take a rain check.
那样 如果心里有挥之不去的悲伤
That way, if there's any lingering sadness
比如七月 那时候天很热
in say, like, July, when the weather's really hot...
我会休一个长假
I'll take a few long weekends.
呵呵
Ha ha ha !
我不这么想
I don't think so.
你瞧 先生 我不想骗你
Look, sir, I'm not going to lie to you.
结束一段感情很不容易
It's not easy to end a relationship.
因此我无能为力 - 我很好 先生
So there's nothing I can do. - I'm fine, sir.
出去喝一杯
Heading out ?
我正想去呢
I'm trying to.
那很好 你带着你的小纸箱朋友一起去
And...good. You're taking your little cardboard friend with you.
好了 Mike
All right, now, Mike.
如果你稍后想找人聊聊
If you need to talk to anyone later,
我没法陪你了因为我有个约会
I'm going to be hard to get ahold of because I've got a date.
我认为Mike现在不需要听这个
I don't think Mike needs to hear about that right now.
事实上 我不认为Mike需要你去约会 句号♥
In fact, I don't think Mike needs you to be dating, period
再也不约会了
no more dating !
那是一个吸引人的标语 James
You know, that's a catchy slogan, James.
如果我们需要阿米什人的选票
If we need to lock up the Amish vote,
我们可以在他们马车贴纸上写上这个
we can slap that on a buggy sticker.
关于这一点 Mike
Uh, point of information, Mike.
严格意义上 阿米什人不允许装饰他们的马车
Technically, the Amish are not allowed to decorate their buggies.
你怎么知道
How could you possibly know that ?
阿米什人在网上有个网站
The Amish have a web site on the internet.
你看 正常人下载色情图片
You know, normal people download nudie pictures...
但是你却浏览阿米什人的主页
but you hang out on the Amish home page.
他们有色情图片
They have nudie pictures.
啊
Yeah ?
怎么登陆网页
How do you log on ?
Am-babe.com
Am-babe. Com.
你知道空虚是什么滋味吗 Clayton
You know what it's like to feel empty, Clayton ?
无论去哪都觉得有一个巨大的裂开的洞在你身边
Feel a big, gaping hole around you wherever you go ?
我能拿到我的9美元吗
Can I just get my 9 bucks ?
我意思是 看看我 Clayton
I mean, look at me, Clayton.
看我 这
Look at me. This...
这不像我
this isn't who I am.
你可以给我十或二十美元 我不介意
You can give me a 10 or a 20. I don't care.
我可以找零
I can make change.
好了 来吧 和我一起吃 如何
All right, come on. Have a slice with me, ok ?
抱歉 虽然这有点乱
Sorry the place is a mess, but...
这里 可以吧
here. See ? All right ? Ok ?
我们出去 喝一杯
We'll hang out. We'll have a beer.
就两个人 不需要其他任何人
Just 2 guys. We don't need anybody.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
够意思帮我看一下 Clayton
Be a sport and get that for me, would you, Clayton ?
我找Michael Flaherty
I'm looking for Michael Flaherty ?
哦 嘿
Oh, hey !
来瓶啤酒 朋友
Beerski, friend ?
老兄 最好快点离开
Dude, get out while you can.
我只是要他签个字
I'm just here for a signature.
我只想要九美元 我从中午就在这了
I just want 9 bucks. I've been here since noon.
我只有纸盘子 行吗
Listen, I just have the paper plates. Is that ok ?
听着 先生 这个披萨我请了 再见
Listen, sir, this pizza's on me. See ya.
Clayton Clayton Clayton
Clayton ! Clayton ! Whoa !
Clayton
Clayton !
你真够意思 Clayton
You're good people, Clayton !
这家伙真理解我
Guy really understands me.
好了
So...
可以出去喝一杯吗
Going to be able to hang out for a bit ?
你有一个送到洛杉矶的包裹
Your packag's going to...
收件人是Ashley Schaeffer
Ashley Schaeffer in Los Angeles ?
是的 没错
Yes, I do. Yes, I do.
就在那 哇
Right over... oop ! Whoa !
好了 可以了
Here we go.
请在X处签字 先生
If you would just sign by the "X," Sir.
好的 嘿 Jimmy
All right. So, hey, jimmy.
你看起来像是
You look like the type of fella
有很多经验的人
who's had a few relationships.
请专心在X处 先生
Keep your eye on that "X," Sir.
都是工作 Jimmy
All business, huh, jimmy ?
我理解 我知道这种类型
I respect that. I know the type.
好了 给你
There you go. Ok.
很抱歉 我知道这会让你觉得有点奇怪
I'm sorry. I know this is going to sound weird to you,
但我不能让你拿走这个箱子
but I can't let you take this box.
听着 老兄 你刚刚签了发货单
Listen, buddy, you just signed the invoice.
现在这是我的职责
It's my responsibility now.
我必须拿走它
I have to take it.
也许你可以拿些别的东西 怎样
Maybe you could just take something else, huh ?
这个餐桌转盘怎样
How about the lazy Susan ?
好了 我拿到发货单了
All right. Ok. I got the invoice.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
哦 我懂了
Oh. I get it.
什么
What ?
这是一个分手箱
It's a breakup box.
你没法证明
You can't prove that.
听着 老兄 相信我 我天天遇到这种事
Listen, buddy, trust me. I do this every day.
她不会回来了 她再也不爱你了
She's not coming back. She doesn't love you anymore.
你休想从我这拿走它
You're never getting this away from me.
Jimmy
Jimmy.
Jimmy
Jimmy !
你比你看起来要强壮得多
You know, you're stronger than you look.
Jimmy 把箱子给我 把箱子给我
Jimmy, give me the box ! Give me the box !
你和他一起回来的
You got back together with him ?
是的 这令我的分手故事变得妙极了
Yes. That's what makes my breakup story so good...
少见的双分手
the rare double breakup.
我们住在一起 他先离开我
We lived together. He left me.
我把他带回来 他再次离开我 没有预兆
I took him back. He left me again. No warning.
一天 我下班回家
One day, I got home from work,
他已经把他的东西搬到一个朋友的公♥寓♥里
he'd already moved his things into a friend's apartment.
他的
His, uh...
东西
things ?
啊 手铐 皮鞭和其他一些性器具
Yeah, you know... handcuffs, whips, other sex toys.
他的衣服 你个傻瓜
His clothes, you fool.
个人偏见 天哪 - 抱歉
Personal effects. God ! Sorry.
我乱想了 告我啊
I wandered. Sue me !
各位 快到中午了
Guys, it is almost noon.
Mike还没回来
Mike is still not in yet.
我知道 我也很担心
I know. I'm worried, too.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表