剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我想我们应该再等十五分钟
I think we should wait about another 15 minutes,
如果他还不出现 今天就收工
and if he doesn't show up, call it a day.
我再联络他试试
I'm going to try him again.
Nik 你今晚有什么安排
So, Nik... what you doing tonight ?
Nik
"Nik" ?
和电视先生温馨的度过一晚?
Cozy night with Mr. TV ?
不 Fuchs先生 Dan 我的约会
Nah, Mr. Fuchs. Dan... my date.
不停地约会约会
My date this, my date that.
我只是在自言自语
I was just mumbling.
Mike 是我Nikki
Mike ? It's Nikki.
嗨 Nikki 还好吗
Hey, Nikki. How you doing ?
别管我了 你怎么样
Forget about me. How are you doing ?
哦 我很好 我很好
Oh, I'm fine. I'm fine.
只是一个人呆着
Just taking a personal day.
你需要有人陪你吗
Well, you want some company ?
哦 我不认为这有足够的空间
Oh, I don't think there's a whole lot of room in here.
我的意思是 我这有一些人
I mean, I got a few people over,
别忘了有居住限制
and there's an occupancy limit.
总之 我很好
Anyway, I'm... I'm fine.
谢谢关心
Thanks for checking on me.
好吧
O- ok.
好吧
Ok.
看你处理那个汇报简直是享受 先生
That was a special treat watching you handle that briefing, sir.
这些天这么些新闻就够了
Well, with what passes for news these days,
我知道关于Mike的私人生活
I knew there'd be more than a couple of questions
有许多问题
about Mike's personal life.
如果我不帮忙挡些子弹
What kind of friend would I be
我还算哪门子朋友
if I didn't just step in and deflect a few shots ?
我想 这很令人感动 先生
May I say, sir, it was very impressive.
谢谢你
Well, thank you very much.
我一直对公开演说很擅长
I've always excelled at public speaking.
那个
Well, that's, uh...
这在政界是一个优势 毫无疑问 先生
that's an advantage in the political arena, no doubt, sir.
哦 我很感谢你今天让我代替你
Well, I really appreciate you letting me sub in for you today.
哦 你适应的很好啊 先生
Oh, you can fill my shoes anytime, sir.
Paul 问题就在于此
Yeah, well, Paul, There in lies the problem.
问题
Problem ?
你看 在工作上面和媒体互动
See, interacting with the press
是我最喜欢的事
is one of my favorite things about public office,
但因为有你在
but with you here, I...
我恰恰不能尽兴的去做我想做的事
I just don't get to seem to do it as often as I'd like.
您的意思是
What are you getting at, sir ?
我决定终止你在这里的职位
Well, I've decided to discontinue your position here
我自己处理
and, uh... handle things myself.
恐怕你得离开了 Paul
We're going to let you go, Paul.
哦 好吧
Oh. Well...
我这就去收拾东西 先生
I'll just pack my things, sir.
Paul 他们是对的
Boy, Paul. They were right.
你太容易上当了 哈哈哈
You're easy pickings. Ha ha ha !
嘿 Lassiter 你的拉链开了
Hey, Lassiter, your fly's open.
哦
Oh.
我不敢相信你能为我做饭
I can't believe you cooked for me.
在我成为股票交易员之前
Well, before I became a bond trader,
我做过一段时间厨师
I was a chef for a while.
哇
Wow.
你过去还做过什么有趣的工作
Got any other interesting jobs in your past ?
我做过按♥摩♥师
I was a masseur.
太好了
Yes !
如果你从没有被判有罪
If you've never been convicted of a felony,
你明天就可以搬来住了
you can move in tomorrow.
哦 差不多
Ooh, so close.
你杀了一个人 他永远缠着你
You kill one guy, and it haunts you forever.
但从两人到三人不坏
But 2 out of 3 ain't bad, right ?
我意思是这个约会将会很美好
I mean, this date's going pretty well.
什么 你看玩笑吗
What, are you kidding ?
你知道那是什么声音
You know what that sound is, don't you ?
我们之间的火花声 你听到了吗
The sound of us clicking. You hear that ?
当然
I think so.
我现在清楚的听到它了
Yeah, I'm definitely picking it up now.
这更像是敲门声
It's more of a knocking sound.
Nikki Nikki 你是对的
Nikki. Nikki, you were right.
我是个傻瓜
I am an idiot !
我需要交流 需要你倾听
I need to talk, and I need you to listen.
嗨 我是Mike
Hi. I'm Mike...
Nikki 九点的约会对象
Nikki's 9'oclock date.
Dan 我想让你认识下Mike 我的上司
Dan. I'd like you to meet Mike... my boss.
呃 我该
Uh, well, I... I should...
我或许该离开
I should probably go.
不 你呆在这
No. You stay.
我要你说 你来就为了这个
I asked you to talk. You came to talk.
我们来说些什么 只有你和我
We're going to talk, just you and me.
还有Dan
And Dan.
我不想破坏你们的气氛
I don't want to drag you guys down.
约会一定要继续下去
The date must go on.
你们有什么计划
What did you guys have planned ?
我们要去看星际迷航那部电影
We were going to catch the new star trek movie.
我已经看过了
Well, I've seen that.
当然
Of course you have.
晚餐呢 这是约会必不可少的
What about dinner ? That's a date thing, right ?
我们再吃一次
Yeah, we could eat... again.
很好 听着
Ok, great. Well, listen.
我用下洗手间
I'm just going to use the bathroom.
Dan 你选个餐厅怎样
Dan, why don't you pick the restaurant ?
你是个好人 他现在处在人生的低谷
You are a doll. He has been in such a bad place.
我知道这令你很尴尬
I know this is really awkward for you.
不 没关系 就当是我们有自己的陪护人
Nah, it's ok. It's like we have our own chaperone...
也许是两个
Or two.
James
James ?
嗨 Nikki 不好意思
Hey, Nikki. Excuse me.
你肯定是那个约会对象
You must be the date.
Dan
Dan.
呃哦
Uh-uh.
James 你来这做什么
James, what are you doing here ?
我来谈谈Mike的事
I- I-I, uh, I came to talk about Mike.
我很担心他
I'm really worried about him.
事实上 他就在这
Well, actually, he's here.
那无所谓
Yeah, whatever.
那么
So...
你在干什么 Dan
what do you do, Dan ?
我喜欢你的箱子
I like your box.
谢谢
Thank you.
Mike 我想你今晚想要谈点什么
Mike. I thought you wanted to talk tonight.
我只想慢慢的开始敞开心扉
I just got to go slow, ok ? I want to ease into it.
我曾经历过很多悲伤的分手
You know, I've been through a couple of painful breakups.
你听到了吗 Nikki 他是花♥花♥公♥子♥
You hear that, Nikki ? He loves 'em and leaves 'em.
哥谭市的市民们
Citizens of Gotham !
你好 你好 你好
Howdy, howdy, howdy.
这么多朋友
More friends ?
我喜欢大家一起约会
I like to date in large groups.
新来的这位是谁
Who's the new guy ?
Nikki的约会对象Dan
Nikki's date... Dan.
约会进行的如何
How's the date going ?
呃
Uhh...
好了 大话先生
so, Mr. Big talk,
你是要讲完你的分手故事还是怎样
you going to finish your breakup story or what ?
好的 她爬下了逃生梯
I did. She climbed down the fire escape
永远的离开我了
and left my life forever.
就这样
That's it ?
嘿 我们住在十四楼
Hey ! We lived on the 14th floor !
她拿走了我所有的行李和我的电视
She was carrying all my luggage and my TV !
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表