剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
听着 有个坏消息
Listen up, I'm afraid I've got some bad news.
市议会发言人被撤职了
The speaker of the city council has lost his chief of staff.
Dave Nelson 出局了
Dave Nelson is out.
Dave是我们的好朋友
Dave was a friend of ours,
我们是不是应该对他的离开做些反应
and I think we should reflect on what his leaving means to us.
耶 耶 耶
Yes ! Yeah ! Yeah !
不会吧
I can't believe it !
Dave很牛逼啊
The guy seemed invincible.
伦理控告 安保探测器
Ethics charges, security probes.
他就一金刚
The man was King Kong.
一群小飞机在面前晃来晃去
There were little airplanes buzzing around his face.
你猜他们怎么说
You know what they say.
他被撤职的第14项控诉是太有魅力
The 14th felony charge is the charm.
Dave就算很傻♥逼♥
Even though Dave was a jerk,
至少我们在他的带领下吃了不少票子
at least we had him in our pocket.
所以我听到Rose发言人
Which is why I found it very interesting
已经找到替补就觉得很有意思
to hear that speaker rose has already found a replacement.
据可靠消息,她叫Gabriella Sanchez
My sources tell me her name is Gabriella Sanchez.
Sanchez小姐 熟人都叫她Gabby
Now, miss Sanchez... gabby, to her friends...
哥伦比亚大学法学教授
was a law professor at Columbia.
没有任何政♥治♥背景
She has absolutely no background in politics whatsoever.
喜欢古典音乐
She enjoys classical music
左肩有一朵玫瑰纹身
and has a small tattoo of a rose on her left shoulder.
得了吧 没人能收集如此详细的情报
Oh, please. No one's sources are that good.
你屁♥股♥上有只海豚
Dolphin on your butt.
不要质疑你的头儿
Don't question the master.
发言人怎么会聘个外行
Why would the speaker hire an outsider ?
也许他想改变形象
Maybe he wants to clean up his image,
也许想竞选市长
maybe run for Mayor in 2 years.
也许他的第一选择没交保释金
Maybe his first choice couldn't make bail.
我不知道 我现在关心的是我们该怎么做
I don't know. All I'm concerned with is what we're gonna do.
毁了她
Crush her.
不对 但是我喜欢你的热情
No. But I like your enthusiasm.
我们得继续带领议会各项工作
We go head to head with the city council
从移走石棉工厂到区域法规
over everything from asbestos removal to zoning regulations,
我猜你们应该都知道我的想法
so I assume you all know what I'm thinking.
弄死她
Crush her !
不好意思 又错 但是 恩 谢谢参与
Sorry. Wrong again, but, uh... thanks for playing.
不 她是新来的 毫无招架之力
No, this woman is new. She's vulnerable.
我们要让她相信我们是她的朋友
We'd like her to believe we're her friends.
那我们要不要到Sanchez的办公室
So should we go into miss sanchez's office
猛踢尖叫
kicking and screaming ?
我们要不要恐吓她
Should we threaten her ?
Stuart 我们要摧毁她吗
Stuart, should we crush her ?
不 我们要对她亲切些
No. We should make nice with her.
完全正确 政♥治♥就是人际关系
Exactly. Politics is all about relationships.
我觉得先拜访她会起到作用
I believe a preemptive visit should do the trick,
也许一个年轻有魅力的副市长挺合适
perhaps from a certain charming young deputy Mayor.
你怎么样 迈克 你去
How about you, Mike ? You should go.
好了 快走快走
All right. Ok. Let's go.
副市长来了
Deputy Mayor coming through.
谁说的这些人在这 他们还真都在这
Somebody told me this was happening. Thank god they did !
搞什么 才9点8分 你们就来了
What is it, 9:08, and you people are already here,
完成自己的日程安排
pushing through your petty agendas ?
都快去工作 赶快
Let's go. Come on.
有点尊重好吧 给Sanchez小姐一些时间来适应
Show some respect. Give Miss Sanchez time to get her bearings.
嘘 我猜你们都有助理
Shoo ! I assume you all have assistants
帮你们预约
who can make appointments for you
所以你们不用突然来访
so you don't have to drop by unexpected.
谢谢
Thanks.
我随时乐意帮助 政♥治♥家就是一群豺狼
Always happy to help. Politicians can be jackals.
嗯 那么你是
And, um, you are ?
这条规律的例外者
The exception that proves the rule.
Michael Flaherty 副市长
Michael Flaherty. Deputy Mayor.
Gabby Sanchez 有人提醒我注意
Gabby Sanchez... who's been warned
副市长Michaer Flaherty
all about Michael Flaherty, deputy Mayor.
噢 你已经听说了我赤诚之心和慷慨作风
Oh, you already heard about my heart of gold and generous ways ?
好吧 如果你是副市长
Now, if you're the deputy Mayor,
那也许你也有个
you've probably got an assistant
可以帮你预约的助理
who can make an appointment for you.
Sanchez小姐 Michael Flaherty办公室来电♥话♥
Miss Sanchez, Michael Flaherty's office called.
他们想知道你能否现在接见他
They want to know if you can see him right now.
她当然可以了
Yes, she can.
我给你说的都是私人性质的
Part of what I'm about to tell you is very private,
所以别告诉其他人
so it shouldn't go beyond these walls.
你也许可以关掉麦克风
You might want to turn off the microphone, then.
在这我很舒适
It's just I'm comfortable here.
你知道吗 更容易开口
It's easy for me to talk, you know ?
放松 Paul 告诉我你想要什么
Relax, Paul. Just tell me what you need.
是关于我的女朋友 Claudia
It's about my girlfriend, Claudia,
你知道 我的粉丝俱乐部会长
you know, the president of my fan club.
你已经和她好了一个月了吧
You've been dating her for over a month.
就别总只是说她是
I think you can stop referring to her
你的粉丝俱乐部会长了
as the president of your fan club.
我明白 我只是喜欢那样说
I know. It's just I love saying that.
到底有什么问题啊
So what's the problem ?
她想和我做♥爱♥
She wants to have sex with me.
噢 我懂了
Oh, I see.
嗯 老生常谈了
The, uh, age-old problem
从远古时期就困扰着人们的问题
that's plagued mankind since the beginning of time...
如何对待美丽可爱的
what to do with the adoring, doting girlfriend
想和你滚床单的女朋友
who wants to sleep with you ?
看吧 没那么简单
See, it's not that simple.
你明白 因为 我 我还没准备好
You see, because, I... I'm not ready yet.
噢 我明白 你没那啥 恩 有一段时间了
Oh, I see ! Has it, uh... it's been a while ?
我不想讨论这个
I don't want to talk about it.
噢 说吧 说吧 保罗
Oh, come on ! Come on, Paul.
嘿 你知道 大概有2 3年了
Hey, you know, it's been a couple, maybe 3 years.
那就是4年咯 - 噢 至少
So you're saying 4 ? - Oh, at least.
我都有点生疏了
I'm a little rusty.
生疏 保罗 你就像风雨摇曳中的锡纸人
Rusty ? Paul, you're like the tin man in a monsoon.
关键是 我真的很喜欢Claudia
The point is, I really like Claudia,
我不想把我们的关系搞糟了
and I don't want to mess up this relationship.
我不想让她觉得我是那种
I don't want her to think that I'm the kind of guy
见谁就上的人
who just hops into bed with every girl he meets.
保罗 你的记录完美的阐述了那一点
Paul, I think your record speaks for itself.
我们就别浪费时间了
I might as well save you some time.
这样笑一笑 是行不通的
That smile ? It's not gonna work.
所以就别笑了
So go ahead and turn it off.
什么 这样笑
What, this smile ?
对不起 我不行
I'm sorry, I can't.
这是标配啊
It's standard operating equipment.
是这西装自带的效果
It comes with the suit.
我得提醒你
Look, I've gotta warn you.
我来着是因为
I am here because
这不是平时的工作
it's not business as usual.
我来是帮助发言人做决定
I'm here to help the speaker make decisions
帮助这个城市 而不是政客
that help the city, not the politicians.
就像我的祈祷终于有效了
It's as if my prayers had been answered.
我的意思是 终于啊 终于
I mean, finally, finally,
这栋楼里有个正常人了
a sympathetic soul in this building.
恩 那是什么
Mmm. What's that ?
什么什么
What's what ?
藏在你背后的那东西
That thing you're hiding behind your back.
额 噢 这个是
Well... oh, this, this thing.
这个是 哦 这是我的午餐
This thing. Oh, this is uh... it's my lunch.
你总是把你的午餐绑个蝴蝶结
You always wrap your lunch with a little bow ?
我喜欢惊喜
I like surprises.
偶 天呐 是酒嘞
Oh, boy ! Wine !
实在谢谢 你帮了不少忙
Thanks a lot. You were a lot of help.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表