剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我应该给她买♥♥点什么呢
What should I get her ?
一杯喝的怎么样
How about a drink ?
她说的是 让我惊喜吧
She said "Surprise me."
给她灌醉到脱♥光♥为止
Serve it to her naked.
好吧 我做了
Well, I did it.
我变成了个打电♥话♥的
I'm a caller.
这没什么好羞愧的
There's no shame in that.
结果怎么样呢
What happened ?
接到了答录机里
Got the machine.
Jeff Amy 还有孩子们都不在家
"Jeff, Amy, and the kids aren't home.
请再嘀生后留言
Leave a message after the beep."
然后呢
Well ?
我认为这很明显
I think it's obvious.
Jeff和他的姐姐Amy经营了一个孤儿院
Jeff and his sister Amy run an orphanage.
James 无论你给我拿了什么 给我买♥♥双份的
James, whatever you get me, make it a double.
听起来你要听好多抱怨了 兄弟
Sounds like you get an earful, buddy.
哈
Hah !
你肯定每天都能遇到这种事情
You must get this all day long.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
当我回到家里跟我的女朋友
When I go home to my girlfriend
想谈到这件事情的时候
and want to talk about it,
这是她最不想听到的话题
it's the last thing she wants to hear.
我认为她要离开我了
I think she's leaving me.
听听这个
Listen to this.
我回到家 有个人在机器上
I come home, and there's a guy on the machine...
当政♥府♥一边声称他们的决定
what is even more galling
是符合人♥民♥的利益的
is while the government claims to be acting
但同时却对于周边的小生意被
in the interests of the people,
破坏这种事实视而不见
they ignore the fact
有什么能比这件事更令人恼火吗
that neighborhoods and businesses will be destroyed.
这么说是不负责任的
That's just irresponsible.
言辞很强硬啊 你的对策呢 Flaherty先生
Strong words. Counterpoint, Mr. Flaherty ?
这个问题很复杂
It's a complex issue.
讲道理的人都不会同意的
Reasonable people are gonna disagree.
尖刻的反驳
Scathing retort.
你敢反驳吗 Schaeffer女士
Do you dare rebut, ms. Schaeffer ?
好的 我确信 正如Flaherty先生所意识到的
Well, I'm sure, as Mr. Flaherty is aware,
连锁超♥市♥的入侵会造成一个交通的恶梦
that a superstore invasion will cause a traffic nightmare,
污染空气 摧毁小商品业
pollute the air, and decimate small businesses,
破坏人们的生活
destroying people's lives.
嘿 嘿 如果这称不上是一场针锋相对的辩论
Heh heh. If that doesn't deserve a counterpoint,
我不知道什么才是了
I don't know what does.
Flaherty先生
Mr. Flaherty ?
帮帮忙好吗
Little help ?
Owen 这是一个自♥由♥的国家
Owen, it's a free country.
我要做什么呢
What am I gonna do,
因为她有意见就批判她吗
criticize her 'cause she's got an opinion ?
嗯 那个
Well, that's...
那正是我们这个演出要做的事情啊
that's kind of what we do on this show.
呃
Um...
我们在广♥告♥时间
why don't we think about that
考虑这个问题怎么样
during this commercial break ?
清场
And clear.
不好意思 我要把去把工作人员叫醒
Excuse me. I'm going to go wake up the crew.
嗯 嘿
Well, hey.
我想这会变得很好的
I think it's going great.
你怎么想
What do you think ?
你在开玩笑吗 我简直就是单方面攻击
Are you kidding ? I'm walking all over you.
这不是在彩排 摄像机开着呢
It isn't a rehearsal. The cameras are rolling.
好吧 也许我认为 我们之间一直这么
Well, maybe I decided it isn't healthy
争吵对我们之间的关系来讲不太好
for us to be fighting all the time.
听起来只感觉你根本没准备
It sounds like you're just not prepared.
从1974年到1994年
From 1974 to 1994,
这个城市失去了56000个零售工作
the city lost 56,000 jobs
同时在郊区增加了204000个职位
in retail employment, while those in the suburbs gained 204,000.
连锁超♥市♥会产生13000个工作职位以及
Superstores will create 13,000 jobs and generate
超过一亿的税收
more than $100 million in tax revenue.
但那并不是重点
But that's not the point.
我需要知道的是
I need to know
我们的关系经历了这件事之后依然坚挺
that our relationship can survive this.
亲爱的 我们一直在辩论
Honey, we always fight.
跟这不一样 这是在公共场合
Not like this, not in public.
这不是什么在家里玩儿的拼字游戏
It's not like some boggle game at home,
有时候我赢 有时候你赢
where sometimes I win and sometimes you win.
Mike 你从来没赢过
Mike, you never win.
我只想确认你不会变成一个
I just want to know that you're not gonna end up
在罗德州岛的同性恋网球员
a lesbian tennis player in Rhode island.
好吧 Mike 我正在努力跟上你的思路
Ok, Mike, I'm trying to follow you here.
但是我能说的只有我爱我们之间这种样子
But all I can say is that I love the way we are.
我喜欢我们从来不为彼此让步
I love that we don't back down from each other.
还有我喜欢有人让我永远保持清醒
And I love being with someone who keeps me on my toes.
我喜欢你不会被一个强势的女人吓到
I love that you're not threatened by a strong woman.
而我喜欢你相信这句话的样子
And I love that you believe that.
所以呢 有什么问题吗
So, what's the problem ?
我不知道 也许根本就没有问题
I don't know. Maybe there isn't one.
你是在跟我说 如果我说你的污染控制理论
You're telling me it wouldn't bother you
完全是华而不实的 你也不会生气吗
if I said your pollution theory was completely specious ?
哦 这一个词就值五美元
Ooh, a $5 word !
有些人一直在他们的字典里找呢
Somebody has been thumbing through their dictionary.
现在你开始努力了 所以
It is going to be so much sweeter beating you
打败你的话我感到更有成就感
now that you're gonna be trying.
瞧啊 这就看出来你的问题了
See, therein lies your problem...
总是在我努力的时候打击我
beating me when I'm trying.
办不到
Can't be done.
那天
The other day...
我没努力
I wasn't trying.
我们滑雪那天
When we were skiing...
我对你感到抱歉 所以让你赢了
I felt bad for you and let you win.
那个小红灯亮起的时候
When that red light goes on,
我会把那个假笑从你脸上扒下来
I'm gonna knock that smirk right off your face.
你知道现在的你对我来说有多性感吗
Do you have any idea how sexy you are to me right now ?
我太想要你了
I want you so bad.
欢迎回来
And we're back.
哦 呃
Oh ! Uh...
好了
ok.
你们准备好了吗
Are you folks ready ?
看 那就是我将要说到的
See, that's what I'm talking about...
巨大的塑料袋里面装满了99美分那种
huge plastic containers filled with malted milkballs
融化的牛奶球
for like, 99 cents.
哦 我不能呼吸了
Uhh ! I can't breathe.
我不能用我的鼻子呼吸了
I can't breathe through my nose.
哦 我的喉咙太酸了
Oh ! My throat is so sore,
以至于我都很难用我的嘴呼吸
I can barely breathe through my mouth.
我比你病得厉害
I'm sicker than you.
Mike 我跟你说 我的鼻子堵得非常严重
Mike, I'm telling you that my sinuses are so congested,
我感觉我的头都要爆♥炸♥了
I feel like my head is going to explode.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
如果我得了你得的那种感冒
If I had what you had,
我会捏我的手指玩儿
I'd be snapping my fingers with joy.
但我得的是我这种感冒
But I have what I have.
所以我的关节非常肿 我不能
So my joints are so swollen, I can't.
Mike 咱们停战吧
Mike, let's call a truce.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, honey.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
别亲我
Don't go kissing me.
为什么 因为我比你病的厉害吗
Why ? Because I'm sicker than you ?
我赢了
I win.
James
James ?
Nikki
Nikki ?
James
James.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表