剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
别搞错 这个字条很可爱 但是我在工作
Don't get me wrong. This is a cute note, but I'm working.
你在那干什么
What are you doing in there ?
现在 是一对情侣
Right now, it's just a couple
被单身派对上的照片搞得很尴尬
of embarrassing pictures from a bachelor party.
但是在你危害到自己事业之前
But before you start jeopardizing your career,
你不觉得我们应该把刚才的对话完成吗
don't you think we should finish our conversation ?
我们已经结束对话了
We did finish our conversation.
接吻了
We kissed.
那就是我结束对话的方式
That's the way I end all my conversations.
如果你放我走 我就回去 完成工作
Now, if you just let me go, I'll go back in, finish up.
然后 跟记者们接吻 然后
I'll... kiss all the reporters, and...
回到这
come back out here.
你从来没说过你对我工作的看法
You never told me how you feel about what I do.
现在说
Now ?
是啊 现在说
Yeah. Now.
我经常想象
Ok, look, I just always pictured myself
自己会和一个女性
with a woman who...
在深夜赤身裸体
would get undressed at the end of the day.
我十分确定
I pretty much assumed
她在之后的一整天都是穿着衣服的
the rest of the day she'd stay dressed.
这是我们无法克服的障碍吗
Is this a problem that we can't get over ?
也许最后能找到解决方法
I guess we'll find out eventually.
考虑到后果的话
That's an awful big chance to take
这确实是个可怕的挑战
considering the consequences.
但是你知道吗
Yeah, well, you know what, though ?
我觉得这个挑战是我 我
I think it's a chance that I'm... I'm...
确定
you know, pretty sure I...
一定 可能 想要克服的
I definitely, maybe... want to take.
跪下求婚
Get down on one knee and say that,
我就是你的人了
and I'm yours forever.
你说的对
You're right. You're right.
我准备好了
You know what ? I'm ready.
真的准备好了
I am ready.
我相信 一半的你准备好了
I'm sure... part of you is ready.
但我也知道 还有另一半的你
But I think that there is another part of you
认为就这么走开
that would find it a lot easier
会比较容易些
if I just walked away.
但是准备好的那一半我
Yeah, but the part of me that's ready
真的真的已经准备好了
is like really, really ready.
没准备好的你呢
And the part of you that's not ?
我们不用理他
We don't listen to him.
他是消极先生
He's Mr. Negativity.
我也不知道
I don't know. This...
真难办
this is hard.
你觉得我们应该怎么办
What do you think we should do ?
我的理解是
As I understand it,
那些孩子们没注意
the boys were unaware that this establishment
这个成年人的娱乐项目比较保守
featured adult entertainment.
接下来
Ok. Uh...
g开头的
g.
大块头没给他们通风报信吗
Didn't the big neon sign tip them off ?
很不幸 那封鸡毛信被烧了
Unfortunately, one of the letters had burned out.
他们到底想在这个全♥裸♥的夜♥总♥会♥
And what exactly did they expect to find
找什么
in a 100% "Nud" Bar ?
纯裸体
Pure nud.
Mike Mike
Mike. Mike.
Flaherty先生 Mike
Mr. Flaherty. Mike.
Mike 请声明一下
Mike, just clear up one thing.
你现在到底有没有
Are you or are you not
跟脱衣舞♥女♥约会
currently dating one of the dancers ?
如果你问我是不是在和一个
If your question is am I dating a beautiful...
美丽动人的法律系的学生
attractive law student
她恰巧有份兼♥职♥
who happens to have a...
是合法且赚的比较多的
part time job in the legal and lucrative world
跳脱衣舞工作
of exotic dancing...
嗯
...um...
嗯 没有
uh... no.
我没有
No, I'm not.
我们刚到哪个字母了
Ok, what letter are we on ?
H - H
H. -H.
H 继续提问
H. Let's get moving.
我们整晚都在这 好的 Halford
We'll be here all night. Yeah, Halford.
不知道 他很少主导事情
I don't know. He hardly seems dominated.
准备第二阶段
Prepare for phase 2:
流言蜚语与矢口否认
The whisper and deny.
什么 - 过来
What ? - Come here.
什么 什么 你们说啥呢
What ? What ? What are you talking about ?
什么也没说 Stuart
Nothing... Stuart.
她刚跟你说啥
What did she just say to you ?
你是个弱智
You're a feeble-minded fool.
当然 现在说吧 她说啥了
Granted. Now, what did she say ?
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表