剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
嗯
I mean, uh,
倒不是说我 带了很多女人来这
not that I... bring a lot of women up here.
就是 数量正好够不被人可怜
I mean, just enough so that I don't look pitiful.
但是 也没多到看着像滥交
But... but not so many that I look sleazy.
那到底是多少
And how many is that ?
我想想
Let me see.
嗯 嗯 嗯
Uh... uh... um...
零个
none.
从我正式开始跟人约会以来
It's been a while since I dated anyone...
有很长一段时间了
seriously.
但我现在感觉很好
But I'm feeling much better about it now.
既然你为这趟公♥寓♥之旅花钱了
Listen, since you did pay for the grand tour,
假如不带你参观卧室
if I didn't show you the bedroom,
我的导游执照很可能被吊销
they'd probably take away my national parks license.
你
You, uh...
确实想进去吗
sure you want to go in there ?
你说的就好像那边有人拿着派等我似的
You sound like there's somebody on the other side holding a pie.
没有
No.
这次没有
Not this time.
嗯
Um...
你记得怎么办吗
you think you remember how this works ?
嗯 我记得像是骑车
Uh... I figure it's like riding a bike.
可能掉下去几次
I mean, I may fall off a few times,
但是几分钟之后
but after a few minutes
我就会占上风
I'll be standing on the handle bars.
真高兴能见到Mike的
It's so nice to finally meet one of Mike's...
年轻的女性朋友
young lady friends.
好可爱
Just so lovely.
爸 妈 你们让我好尴尬
Mom, dad, you're embarrassing me.
我们支持
Well, we approve.
特别 特别 特别
Special, special, special.
我得去上课了
Well, I have to get going to class.
很高兴见到你们
Nice meeting all of you.
路上小心
You be careful.
孩子们路上注意安全 - 回来带你遛遛
You kids be safe. - I'll walk you out.
她挺好的 你觉得呢
She's pretty cool, don't you think ?
我之前肯定在哪见过她
I'm sure I've met her somewhere before.
你不觉得她看着眼熟 是因为她是女的
Do you think she seems familiar 'cause she's a woman
而且不会跟你有任何关系吗
and she doesn't want anything to do with you ?
今晚是Farr议员的单身派对
Tonight is councilman's Farr's bachelor party.
他可是行政部的好朋友
He's been a good friend to the administration,
出席是必须的
so attendance is mandatory.
我妈给我一个纸条
I've got a note from my mother.
上面写着 我是同志 所以不能强迫我参加
It says I'm gay and shouldn't be forced to participate
任何跟异性有关的娱乐
in any heterosexual debauchery.
除非你真能拿出纸条
Unless you actually have that note...
否则今晚必须去
...you're going tonight.
单身派对是男人们表现的像小男孩一样的借口
Bachelor parties excuses for men to act like boys.
尽管他们就要结婚
Even though they're about to get married,
他们还是很怕作出承诺
they're still afraid of commitment.
我拒绝成为这借口的一部分
I refuse to be part of it.
太棒了 因为没邀请你
That's great, 'cause you're not invited.
为什么
Why not ?
James 你有什么借口
James, what's your excuse ?
你是说我能去吗 太棒了
You mean I can go ? Yes !
进来
Come in.
嘿 鬼脸宝贝
Hey there, funny face.
我能请你吃晚饭吗
Can I treat you to dinner ?
晚饭 不行 我今天不能吃因为 嗯
Dinner, no. I can't have dinner tonight because, uh...
我不饿 亲爱的 中午吃的太多
I'm not hungry. Honey, I had a big lunch.
你之前说午饭就吃了一个面包圈
You said all you had for lunch was a bagel.
好多面包圈 好多面包圈
Bagels ! Bagels !
前面有好多
With an "S", bagels.
你吃了几个面包圈
How many bagels did you have ?
十一个
11.
我勒个去
Oh, my goodness !
你是跟人比赛吃面包么
Were you in some contest ?
没有
No, no.
我就是饿了
I was just hungry.
哦 没事 不吃晚饭
Oh, ok. Well, no dinner.
你想看电影吗
Do you wanna just go to the movies ?
去不了啊
I can't,
我得跟同事出去
I'm going out with the guys tonight.
去看曲棍球比赛
We're going to a hockey game.
哦 谁上场
Oh. Who's playing ?
这很难讲
It's so tough to tell
因为他们都带着面具
because they're all wearing masks.
如果今晚你想跟他们在一起 我不介意的
It's ok if you want to spend a night out with the guys.
不 不好意思 我 我就是有点烦躁
I... I'm sorry. I just... I'm a little on edge.
我肯定是饿了 渴了
I must be hungry... thirsty.
我肯定是渴了 肯定是渴了
I must be thirsty. I must be thirsty.
好的 明早上打给我
Ok. So you'll call me in the morning ?
那还用说
You betcha.
爱你
Love you.
我爱你 拜拜
I love you. Ok. Bye-bye.
嗯 小菜一碟
Eh, piece of cake.
真希望Nikki在这
I wish Nikki were here.
假如有个女人在这 我们可能看起来就不会这么可怜
That'd make us less pathetic if we had a woman with us.
不
No.
我希望Nikki在这
I wish Nikki were here !
差不多了 他现在跳够了
That's enough. He's all through now.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
超棒的女孩 厉害的舞者
Terrific girl. Wonderful dancer.
她真能跟上我的节奏
She really kept up with me.
Paul 上头让我来这
Listen, Paul, management sent me over.
他们可没鼓励我们跟舞♥女♥跳舞
They don't encourage dancing with the performers.
那我应该做啥
Well, what am I supposed to do,
坐这傻看
just sit here and watch ?
恭喜你领悟了脱衣舞俱乐部的宗旨
Welcome to the concept of a strip club.
这两位先生做什么呢
So how are you gentlemen doing ?
哈哈
Ha ha !
这里很吸引人
Yep, this is fascinating.
就好像进化过程有一个回放按钮
It's as if the evolutionary process had a rewind button.
咱们还有十五分钟多
We got about 15 more minutes
在这享受
to press to the flesh here.
Stewy 想一个演讲出来
Stewy, that's a figure of speech.
找到Farr议员 请他喝一杯
Find councilman Farr, buy him a drink,
然后就出去 好了
and let's get out of here. All right.
先生们 你现在再做任何事都将对你不利
Gentlemen, anything you do will not be used against you,
请用掌声欢迎Miranda Rice小姐
so put your hands together for miss Miranda Rice.
看见没 我就说见过她
See, I told you I knew her.
Mike 有人通风报信了
Mike, someone tipped off the post.
昨晚上有个摄像师在夜♥总♥会♥
There was a photographer at the club last night.
我一会看看那照片
I'll look at the pictures later.
现在 我们就先咧个笑容出来
Right now, let's just plaster on a couple of fake smiles.
继续前行
Then keep move.
你没事吧
You ok ?
我希望能忍♥住别爆发
I hope this doesn't blow up into a monster.
Flaherty 你有五块钱吗
Flaherty, you got 5 bucks ?
有啊 你要借吗
Sure. You want to borrow it ?
不 我想赚五块
No, I want to earn it !
澎恰恰 澎恰恰 澎恰恰
Boom diddy boom diddy boom boom boom.
哧 哧 哧 哧 哧
Tchoo-tchoo-tchoo tchoo-tchoo.
嚓 嚓 嚓 嚓 嘘
Chh chh chh chh ! Ffff !
省省吧 Roberta
Save it for the GLS, Roberta.
上帝保佑
God help me.
Mike 你最后要跟她谈谈
Mike, you're going to have to talk to her eventually.
昨晚上我很努力要跟她谈谈
I tried talking to her last night at the club.
但是二十块一首歌♥
But it was 20 bucks a song.
音乐又很吵
The music was blasting.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表