剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
James 为美国童子军做的演讲很棒
James, great speech for the scouts of America.
不过为了将来的打算
Although for future reference
我们还是避免让市长提到
I think we gotta keep the Mayor away from
像"预备男童军"这样的词(有近音双关吹♥箫♥之意)
words like "Webelo."
我会把这条加进去的
I'll add that to the list.
好了 在Bronx有两所学校快要关闭了
Okey,We've got these 2 school closings up in the Bronx.
无论谁去那里都得打一场硬仗
Whoever goes up there is gonna take a real beating.
那 这样的话 不如Stuart你去处理这个问题吧?
So, uh... Stuart, why don't you handle that
杂♥志♥到了
They're here!
杂♥志♥到了 杂♥志♥到了 杂♥志♥到了
They're here, they're here,they're here
同志们 听好了 根据曼哈顿杂♥志♥的报道
Ok, people, listen up. According to Manhattan magazine
在♥十♥月♥二十三日 这个令人愉快的早晨
As a 23 on this glorious October morning
我 Michael t. Flaherty 正式成为了
I, Michael t. Flaherty, am now officially...
曼哈顿最性感的男人
the sexiest man in Manhattan
哇喔
Whoo !
多谢
Thank you.
JFK Jr自己退出了竞争
JFK Jr. Took himself out of the running.
我并不想让这件事破坏我们现在办公室里的感情
Now,I don't want this to disrupt things here at the office.
毕竟 我今天已不如昨日那样性感了 所以
After all, I'm no sexier today than I was yesterday, so...
Alec Baldwin怎么没当选?
what about Alec Baldwin?
他不是典型的纽约客
Not technically a New Yorker.
好了 说正事 市长在周五有幸被邀请
Okey.now,the Mayor's being honored on friday
去参加犹太教和基♥督♥教♥徒♥协会的宴会
by the association of Christians and Jews
你们都受邀出席
You're all expected to attend.
记住那些人都是宗教人士
Please keep in mind these are religious people.
所以好好选你们带去的同伴
So Choose your dates with care.
犹太教和基♥督♥教♥徒♥有十条戒律
There are 10 commandments.
我希望你们的同伴至少能遵守七条
I'd like your dates to check out on at least 7 of them.
Mike 这可有点难度
That's kind of tough, Mike.
就算他们还没有杀任何人
I mean,even assuming they haven't killed anybody
他们还得遵守六到九条戒律
they still have to go 6 for 9
Billy Baldwin怎么没当选?
What about Billy Baldwin?
他是洛杉矶人
Los Angeles.
我们一定得带伴出席吗?
Do we have to bring a date?
不 你不一定要带 但谁如果没带的话
No,you don't.But anybody who doesn't bring a date
就得整个晚上陪着Helen
will be placed on Helen duty for the evening
不
Oh !
就我个人而言 没有什么事能比
Now,personally,there's nothing
陪伴市长妻子一整晚这事更符合我胃口的了
I'd rather do than spend an evening with the Mayor's wife
但对我来说 不幸的是 作为纽约最性感的男人
but unfortunately for me being the sexiest man in New York
我已经有美女相伴了
I already got a date
你是说没有任何一个Baldwin家族的单身男士
You're telling me there isn't a single Baldwin brother
在住在纽约内
in any of the boroughs
Ashley 也许我得澄清一下
Ashley, maybe I need to clarify.
我拒绝对此事评论 我没有什么好说的
I have no comment. I have nothing to say.
我完全不知道你在讲些什么 好么?
I have no idea what you're talking about,ok?
那好 我就问最后一个问题
Fine. Just one final question, though.
就一个
One.
可是 这个问题得分成三个部分 - 天啊
Well, it's divided into 3 parts. - God.
Paul 我有些重要的事务要和Schaeffer小姐商讨
Paul, I have something important to discuss with Miss Schaeffer.
你能让我们些单独聊聊吗?
Could you allow us a moment of privacy?
十分愿意
Gladly.
谢谢
Thank you.
看你这样 我想是杂♥志♥出版了吧?
I take it the magazine came out?
下一个出场的是 Michael Flaherty先生
Next on the runway... Mr. Michael Flaherty.
而
And...
他正穿着
he's wearing...
印有自己名字的小内♥裤♥
his marky marks.
以现在在Flaherty阴影下辛勤工作的人命名
Named for a man who, while quite sexy in his own right
而他自身穿衣风格就很性感
must now toil in Flaherty's shadow
你能别这样吗 还有人在这吃东西呢
Do you mind? People are eating here.
怎么? 我对你来说太性感了吗?
What?Am I too sexy for you?
是 是 我被欲望冲昏了头脑
Yes. Yes. I am so woozy with desire
我都不能吃完这个胡萝卜了
I can barely finish eating this carrot.
那么我就 在这等着你吃完吧
Then I will just... wait for you here.
多谢
Thank you.
Ashley
Ashley...
你想尝试一下这个吗?
you want a piece of this?
我是该和你上♥床♥呢
Would I be having sex with you
还是和纽约最性感的男人呢?
or with the sexiest man in New York?
这 他们两者缺一不可
Well, you can't have one without the other.
我看还是算了吧
Then I'll pass.
什么叫算了?
What do you mean you pass?
你怎么可以错过这样的好机会
You can't pass on an opportunity like this.
我之前和你睡过
I've slept with you before.
已经很熟悉这个流程了
I'm familiar with the procedure.
我可不会放过和纽约最性感的女人上♥床♥的
I wouldn't pass on a chance to sleep with the sexiest woman...
千万别说完这话 先生
Don't finish that sentence, mister!
因为我指的就是你
Because that's you!
Mike? - 嗯 Paul
Mike? - Yes, Paul.
我知道Ashley Schaeffer是你的女友
I know Ashley Schaeffer's your girlfriend,
让我这么说吧 我觉得她很好
and let me just say, I think she's wonderful.
又漂亮 又聪明可人 一个真正夺人眼球的尤物
Beautiful,charming,witty, a real catch.
有话直说 Paul
Spill it, Paul.
她就是个魔鬼 Mike
She's evil, Mike.
我跟你说 她就一直盯着我 太慎人了
I'm telling you, she's all over me. It's eerie.
就像她会读心术一样
It's like she can read my mind.
她只是现在很顺 放心吧 一切会过去的
She's just on a hot streak, ok? It's going to pass.
我跟你说 她是打算搞定我
I'm telling you, she's out to get me.
她现在在忙什么?
What is she on to now?
在忙皇后区一所高中的内部审核
Some internal audit of a high school in Queens.
那到底是干什么的?
What's that about anyway?
我们在学校里有一个管理人
We got a custodian at a high school in Queens...
碰巧有一艘渔船
happens to own a fishing boat.
一个有一艘渔船的市政工人 所以呢?
A municipal worker who owns a boat. So?
所以 就有些顾虑
So, there's just some concern that
这艘船可能被媒体歪曲报道
the boat might be misrepresented by the press.
怎么个歪曲报道法?
Misrepresented how?
报道成一艘游艇
As a yacht.
那它到底是不是游艇呢?
Is it a yacht?
不 它是 额...
No, it's, uh...
它不是...它就是一艘普通的渔船
it's not a... it's the guy's fishing boat.
其实 说真的 它是一艘帆船
You know, it's a dinghy, really.
好吧 没事了 好的 没事了 那行 我待会儿再找你
All right, fine. Sure, ok. All right. I'll see you.
这艘船不会有按♥摩♥浴缸吧?
Does this boat have a jacuzzi?
你为什么要这么问?
Why do you ask?
噢 不 Mike 噢 Mike 不
Oh, no, Mike! Aw, Mike, no!
我们谈论的是一则丑闻 我们谈论的是吃回扣的问题
We're talking scandal!We're talking kickback!
我们在谈论的是破烂的教学环境
We're talking news footage of crumbling inner-city schools
而一个管理人却坐在他六十英尺游艇内
cross-cut with photos of a janitor sitting in his jacuzzi
泡在浴缸里的新闻片段
aboard a 60-foot yacht.
那游艇上面有个超大的卫星天线 -不
It's got a big mother of a satellite dish. - Oh!
嘿 嘿 你们读了我的文章没?
Hey, hey. You guys read my article yet?
当然 写得很精彩 我正准备把它框起来
Ah, yes. It was fascinating. I'm having it framed.
Mike Wordsworth也是我最爱的诗人
Mike, Wordsworth is my favorite poet, too.
这是我的文章里说的吗?
Is that who I put?
他们传真给我了个小小的调查问卷
They faxed me this little questionnaire.
你从什么时候开始每个周末划皮艇了?
Since when do you kayak on the weekends?
我在我空余的时间划皮艇
I kayak in my spare time.
我的空余时间
In my spare time...
其实一点也没有
of which I have none.
你是怎么有时间去完成自己兴趣爱好的
However do you find time for all your hobbies
打壁球 煮意大利面
Playing squash, cooking pasta,
还有 沉思反省?
and... contemplative introspection?
沉思 Mike 这居然是你的爱好?
Thinking, Mike? That's your hobby?
你们搞错重点了
You guys are missing the point.
重点是 我是纽约最性感的男人
The point is, I'm the sexiest man in New York,
而且我打赌 据统计 我要比你们加起来都性感
and I bet,statistically, I'm sexier than all of you put together.
也许吧 但这也只是因为Stuart在拖我们的后腿
Yeah, maybe, but that's only because Stuart's dragging us down.
好吧 就算是这样
Well, be that as it may
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表