剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
哦 好极了
Oh, great.
现在又是3点半 5点半或者9点半了
Must be 3:30, 5:30, 7:30, or 9:30 again.
宝贝 不是我想要这样
Honey, it's not like I want this.
是我需要这节目 我离不开<体坛中心>
I... I need it. I... I need my sportscenter.
嗨 打开MTV
Hey, turn on MTV.
搞定
Got it.
你能不能看看Eddie Vedder
Would you just look at Eddie Vedder ?
开始他也是个普通人
He's only a guy,
但只要他开始唱歌♥
and then he starts singing.
宝贝 我知道你的意思
I know what you mean, hon.
我对Wayne Gretzky感觉一样一样的
I feel the same about Wayne Gretzky.
Mike 我觉得这不可能
Mike, I don't think that's possible.
啊 啊 你看你干了什么
Aah ! Aah ! What are you doing ?
你看我的手 宝贝 赶紧打开电视
Look at my hands, honey. Turn it back on.
亲 这样不对
Honey, this is crazy.
我们一周就有一晚上能在一起
We get one night a week to spend real time together.
你不能老是看电视啊
We shouldn't spend it watching TV.
好吧 好吧
Yeah. Yeah.
好的 下一个 少数民族事务 Carter
Ok, next. Minority affairs. Carter.
市长正在亚洲联合基金募集♥会♥参加晚宴
The Mayor's having dinner at the Asian alliance fund-raiser.
继续宣传他的小商业贷款 再带上一把叉子
Play up his record in small business loans, and bring a fork.
他那个啥用的不太好
He's not too good with the, uh...
Mike 我们都记得上次的"寿司"事件
Mike, I think we all remember the sushi incident.
谁能想到一片生鱼片能把窗户玻璃打碎
Never thought you could break a window with a piece of raw fish.
活到老 学到老啊
Well, you live, and you learn.
好 接下来是一个振奋人心的消息
Ok, the next piece of news. Very exciting.
根据这份报告
According to this report,
纽约市的犯罪率
the crime rate in the city of New York...
报告里说 同比下降了30%
that's here... is down 30%.
Paul 去发布这个新闻吧
Paul, spread the news.
无所畏惧 主公 待我速速取下敌人首级
Have no fear. Captain good news is on the case.
这家伙现在说话越来越听不懂了
You know, he's just getting stranger.
好的 下一项 Sharon计划
Ok, next up, the Sharon project.
别啊 别啊
Oh, no ! Oh, no !
好吧好吧 我们被选举为公务员
You're right. Just because we were elected to serve
不是说我们需要担心
doesn't mean we have to worry
退休者之家是不是要破产了
about a retirement center going bankrupt.
终于来到这个话题了
Finally, you're coming around.
我们花了好几周使尽了吃奶的劲
We've been trying to drum up
想要找到赞助买♥♥下Sharon计划 都没成功
support for buying the Sharon project for weeks.
是时候放手了
It's time to throw it away.
我从来不放手
I don't throw things away.
哥从来都不这样 这可不是哥的风格
That's not who I am. That's not my style.
就跟对待小内内一样
It's like with underwear.
不管你的内内多么破烂不堪
It doesn't matter how tattered or torn a pair get.
只要那个破东西裤带还在
As long as that sucker has a waistband in it,
你仍然会把它留着换洗
it stays in the rotation.
时间到了
It's time...
10点了 Donaldson家族的人从来不迟到
10:00. Donaldson's never late.
好的 出发吧
Ok, let's go.
为什么在一些房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商竞价之前
Why are we rolling out the red carpet
我们就下决断
before some real-estate developer anyway?
他就是最牛的房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
He is the real-estate developer.
此人是我心中的红太阳
The man is my hero.
你读他的书"Dan I am" 超有才
You read his book Dan I am ? It's brilliant.
除了书名 简直就是敲竹杠
Except for the title, which he clearly ripped off.
敲谁的
From who ?
坐下来慢慢想
Think about it in your chair.
不行就边走边想
Think about it anywhere.
看我穿的得体吗
How do I look ?
太嗨了
Way too excited.
噢 他来了
Oh ! Here he comes.
我认为应该让我来跟他谈
I think you should let me do the talking.
哦 你确实想跟他谈
Oh, you do, do you ?
别误会我的意思
Don't get me wrong.
你那套 哥最闪耀 的样子
Your "Look at me, I'm so charming" Thing
只对一般人有效
works on most people,
但Donaldson不一样 他冷酷
but Donaldson's difference He's ruthless.
他严肃 他跟我是同类人 Mike
He's serious. He's my people, Mike.
Flaherty 你在这儿啊
Flaherty, you and me, let's go.
Donaldson先生 我很荣幸认识你
Mr. Donaldson, I'm, uh, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.
Donaldson先森 喔很荣幸认识你哦
Mr. Donaldson, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.
不 实际上 我和Mike第一次见面
No, actually, I think Mike and I first met
是在一盘菜1万刀的慈善晚宴上
at a $10,000-a-plate charity dinner.
我是本来打算在那买♥♥单的
I would have bought dinner,
但是我刚从一盘菜5千刀慈善午餐上出来
but I'd just come from a $5,000-a-plate charity lunch
我身上现金也有点不多了
and I was a little tapped out.
Dan 抱歉让你等着了
Dan, I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
没关系的 阁下
No problem, your honor.
Nikki 你陪同Donaldson先生先去我办公室吧
Nikki, escort Mr. Donaldson to my office, please ?
我等下就来
I'll catch up to you in a moment.
Mike - 在
Mike - yes sir
我刚刚跟发言人Rosen通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with speaker Rosen,
他跟我说你不愿意把Sharon计划撤下来
he tells me you won't get off his case about this Sharon project.
是这样的 老大 首先
Well, first off, sir...
我非常有同情心 Mike
I'm sympathetic, Mike,
得了吧 你看了预算方案了
but come on. You've read the budget.
你可知道 我的朋友都告诉我应该放弃
You know, all my friends told me that I should,
但是我就是不能轻易放弃
but I can never get past the second chapter.
我知道这很难
I know it's tough,
但是我们还有更大的目标要去完成啊
but there are bigger battles to be won.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor,
我说服您的瑜伽老师把瑜伽课程推迟到5点了
I convinced your yoga instructor to see you at 5:00.
呦西
Yes !
就这么着吧 Mike
Ok, Mike.
新闻界这帮佛爷们是坐立不安啊
The press gods are restless.
他们需要祭品
They demand a sacrifice.
好的 如果一分钟内Paul没有出现
All right, if Paul's not here in one minute,
James 你就上台
James, you're going on in his place.
千万别 Mike
Please, no, Mike.
别 我真不行 抱歉
No, no. I can't. I'm sorry.
没关系的 James
That's ok, James...
Nikki告诉他情况
Nikki, brief him.
别 别 别
No, no, no.
我呼吸不过来了
I can't get any air.
我懂的 亲 注意听好咯
I know, honey. Now, just try to pay attention.
好的 入市抢劫同比下降百分之17
Ok, home robbery is down 17%.
车辆盗窃下降百分之28
Car theft is down 28%.
我感觉我快被人勒死了
I feel like I'm being strangled.
有趣的是勒人致死下降了百分之12
Funny. That's down 12%.
嗨 看谁来了 好消息大队长
Hey, look who's here. It's captain good news.
我刚刚出去买♥♥松饼
I just went out to get my morning muffin.
犯罪率统计 Paul
Crime statistics, Paul.
记住重磅新闻 条幅宣传日 更安全的市区
Remember big news, banner day, safer streets.
我刚被抢啦
I just got mugged.
我的个亲娘咧
Oh, my god.
对 他把我身上东西全抢走了
Yeah he took everything.
他甚至把犯罪率统计图表抢走了
He even took my crime statistics.
就在这座城市的某处
Somewhere in this city,
某个抢劫犯
there's a guy walking around
带着我的钱包 我的手♥机♥
with my wallet, my cell phone,
和一张显示犯罪率下降的饼图在到处走
and a big pie chart showing how much crime has dropped.
我估计回到他的藏身处
I'm sure they're all getting a big laugh out of that
那些不法分子们肯定会使劲的嘲笑
back at the hideout.
你看到那家伙长什么样没 白人还是黑人?
Did you get a look at him ? White guy ? Black guy ?
大高个 很魁梧
Big guy. Massive.
他就站在我面前挡住我的去路
So big, he stood in front of me,
我还以为日蚀了
I thought it was an eclipse.
他有没有带枪 - 没有
Did he have a gun ? - No.
带刀没 - 也没
A knife ? - No.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表