剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
对 就这样 继续
That's right. Go ahead.
好好玩吧 要是我挡着你们了吱一声
Play, recreate. Just tell me if I'm in your way.
实际上 Mike 我要用你做人♥质♥
Actually, Mike, I could use a hostage.
还有两天就是感恩节
We got 2 days till thanksgiving.
没人还能安心工作
Nobody gets any work done in this city.
哦 我知道怎么一回事了
Oh, I see what's going on.
你们这是开始过四天长假
You're staring at a 4-day weekend.
你们肯定这么想
You're thinking,
嗨 整整四天 何不把它变成五天
hey, 4 whole days. Why not make it 5 ?
心想着5天假
So then you're at 5 mentally,
四下看看 老板也没讲什么
you look around, no one seems too ticked off,
然后就想 要不就放六天吧 我说的对吗
so you think, why not go for 6 ? Am I right ?
基本上你说对了
Basically. Yeah.
我很清楚你们怎么想的
I know how your minds work.
我以前也是个低级行政人员
I was a low-level grunt myself once.
谢谢 你明白就好
Thanks. Just knowing you care.
往这看 这多有启迪作用
Look at this. This is very revealing.
我们这儿最年轻的员工
The youngest member of staff
只有他还在认真工作
is the only one working.
我也想你了 宝贝
Miss you, too, honey.
好的 就这样吧
Yeah. Gotta go.
回亲你个
I'm kissing you back.
我挂了 真的
I gotta go. I really...
恩 好的 我也很爱你
yeah. Uh-huh. Love you a lot.
再见
Bye-bye.
你怎么这样啊
I sort wish you hadn't done that.
你觉得有意思吗
You think this is funny ?
我以前没跟她说过我爱她
I never said I loved her before.
我帮你迈过这个坎了
Well, I got you over that hump.
她从高中就一直是我女朋友
She's my high-school girlfriend.
她还住在威斯康星州
She's still back in Wisconsin.
她觉得 他觉得那啥
She thinks... she thinks that...
她觉得我们以后会说这事
she thinks we'll talk about it later.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
没事 继续 继续
Please. Go on. Go on.
那啥
This is, uh...
这就是我从政的原因
this is why I got into politics.
我们两个一直是分分合合
We've been dating on and off forever.
我都不知道她到底喜欢我哪点
I'm not even sure what she wants from me.
关于这个我倒是认为
At this point I'm just thinking...
嘘 他那句是讽刺你呢
shh. That was sarcasm.
确实是
It was.
你跟她交往多久了
How long have you been going with her ?
七年
7 years.
你从来没说过你爱她
You never said you loved her ?
没
No.
我才跟她通了30秒电♥话♥我就说我爱她了
I talked with her for 30 seconds, and I told her.
我知道 Stuart 但对我真的很难
I know, Stuart, but it's hard.
我想我准备放手了
I know that I'm ready to move on.
我不想伤害她的感情
I just don't want to hurt her feelings.
James 我插一句
You know, James, if I may,
你真的是太好了
you're just too nice a guy.
这话从另一个好男人口里说出来
Take it from another nice guy.
你只是伤害你自己而已
You're only hurting yourself.
你就跟她说
No, just tell her
她会永远在你自己心里的某处
she'll always have a special place in your heart,
只是你配不上她
but you're not the one for her.
她会找到一个比你
She should find someone
更知道怎么去爱她的人
who loves her the way she deserves to be loved.
那我算什么 野蛮人吗
What am I, some kind of savage ?
好吧 别理我
All right. Get off my back.
我只是把昨晚听到的复述一遍而已
I'm only repeating what I heard last night.
暴风雨来了 Mike
Storm's coming, Mike.
哦 Lisa Lisa 很高兴见到
Well, Lisa, Lisa. Always nice to see
市委会的人
one of the city council staffers.
早上天气不错吧
A fine morning, isn't it ?
废话少说 我是来跟你谈感恩节的事
I'm here to talk about thanksgiving.
好 我很惊讶你不知道这事
Ok. I'm surprised you don't know this,
我们祖先乘坐大船来到这里
but our forefathers came over on a big boat...
一次竞赛 感恩节市长慈善晚宴
the contest. The Mayor's charity thanksgiving dinner
对抗市委会的晚宴
against the city council's.
你开玩笑呢吧
You can't be serious.
简单记分方式
Simple scoring system.
一个人 一顿饭 第二餐不算数
One man, one meal, seconds don't count,
甜点是可选的
desserts are optional.
谁那边吃的人多赢
Whoever feeds the most people wins.
我很喜欢我们之间这种小竞赛活动
I always enjoy our little competitive events.
比如说 排球啊 触身式橄榄球
I mean, the volleyball, the touch football,
你个人最喜欢的古典式摔跤
your personal favorite, the greco-roman wrestling,
但是我觉得这个主意不咋样
but I'm a little uncomfortable with the idea
在流浪人员就餐数上下注
betting on who can feed the most homeless people.
你干脆让他们排一排赛跑算了
Why don't we just line them up and race them ?
怎么样啊 Flaherty
Come on, Flaherty.
我们是在做好事
We'll still be doing good.
只不过额外奖励是打得你落花流水
It's just a perk that I get to kick your butt again.
我保证 不会像上次
I promise you, it won't be as bad as the time
打垒球的时候把你们三振出局
I struck you out in slow-pitch softball.
你干嘛提这茬
I hate when you bring that up.
我的错 我应该意识到某人总是被打败
I should have realized that when one is so continuously beaten,
这样有失公平竞争的精神
you lose the will to even compete.
我跟你说 我就呆在我办公室里
I tell you what. I'll be in my office.
等你有"蛋"量了给我打个电♥话♥参加比赛
You give me a call if you get the stones to get in the game.
喔 那是啥气场
Ooh ! What the hell was that ?
她竟敢质疑我的"蛋"量
Did she just question my stones ?
我不信她说的话
I don't believe that woman.
我想我爱上她了
I think I'm in love.
Mike
You know, Mike,
我很高兴 你没把自己降低到她那种水平
I'm just glad you didn't stoop to her level.
这活动的主旨是让流浪者有饭吃
This is about feeding people in need,
不是为了争个输赢
not about who loses and who wins.
我们会赢的 James
Oh, we're going to win, James.
我们会大获全胜
We're going to win big.
嗨
Hey.
我竟然没有买♥♥一个
I can't believe I didn't get one of these sooner.
市长的最佳运动伴侣
Perfect exercise companion for a Mayor on the go.
做市长的人可不多 你觉得呢 市长
It's a small demographic, don't you think, sir ?
同时我还可以打电♥话♥ 看电视 看报纸
I can make phone calls, watch TV, read the newspaper.
嗨 看我看报Mike
Hey, watch me read, Mike.
我一边走一边看报
I'm walking and reading.
哇哦 你在中♥央♥公园肯定不能这样 对吧
Whoa ! Bet you can't do this in central park, huh ?
感恩节前给我安排了什么活动
What have you got lined up for me on the thanksgiving front ?
要拍个合照
You have the photo op
你站在Gracie大厦前和火鸡拍个照
in front of Gracie mansion with the turkey.
在吃鸡肉前我可不想接见原材料 Mike
I don't like to meet my food before I eat it, Mike.
不 这个火鸡只是用来展览的 市长
Oh, no. This guy's just for show, sir.
你不用吃了它
You won't be eating him.
你会吃了他的兄弟
You'll be eating his brother.
我是这么想的
You know, I was thinking.
既然这是办公大楼的第一次感恩节
Since this is our first thanksgiving in office,
我想做一些花钱少有意义的事情
I'd like to do something meaningful for the less fortunate.
好 我们
Well, we, uh...
我们 恩 我们和市委有个
we, uh... we have that little competition
关于年度慈善晚宴的小比赛
with the city council, sir, the annual charity dinner.
哦 好的 算我一个
Oh, great. Count me in.
赌注是什么
What's the wager ?
就是那种书镇
One of those paperweights...
里面有纽约天际线的水晶球
New York skyline in a bubble.
摇一摇 就有漫天飞雪的那种
You shake it up and it snows.
最后一次那啥是什么时候
When was the last time the may...
为什么我开始喊叫了
why am I yelling ?
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表