剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
有什么问题
Excuse me ?
好吧 不想打扰到你个人的独奏时间
Well... I hate to interrupt your violin solo,
但是你难道没注意到 我们在水深火热当中
but in case you haven't noticed, we've been taking on water.
这个Bronstein只是锚 Mike
This guy Bronstein's just an anchor, Mike.
他在一步步把我们往下拉
He's dragging us down.
James 我知道 你对这个人不是这么感觉的
James, I know that's not how you feel about the guy.
什么 感觉
I'm sorry. Feel ?
我知道我们要不用谈这个了 Mike
I thought we went over this, Mike.
这是政♥治♥ 我们确实不需要感觉什么
This is politics. We really don't have time to feel.
以前的James怎么了
What happened to old James ?
我真的很想念他 希望他能够回来
I miss him. I want him back.
你不可能把他找回来了
You can't have him back.
他已经显出了阴暗面
He's come over to the dark side,
我和他会统治市政厅 就像父亲和儿子一样
and together we shall rule city hall as father and son.
嘿 James
Hey, James.
怎么了
What ?
淡定啊 年轻的天行者
Easy, young Skywalker.
我很平静
I come in peace.
想喝什么 我请
Want a drink ? I'm buying.
好吧 我要杯朗姆酒加可乐
Fine. I'll take a rum and coke.
你什么时候开始喝朗姆酒了
Since when do you drink rum ?
好吧 那就一杯可乐
Ok. Just a coke.
两杯 谢谢
2 cokes, please.
你为什么松松你的领带 放松下了
Why don't you take off your tie and relax a little ?
Mike 我现在很舒服
Mike, I'm comfortable.
你上次是什么时候穿带成这样了
When was the last time you wore one of those ?
我姐姐的婚礼
My sister's wedding.
她结婚过几次了
She's been married several times.
我已经习惯了
I'm getting used to it.
这是你第一份真正的工作么 James
Is this your first real job, James ?
哦 不是吧 你来这里是要炒掉我
Oh, god. Did you come over here to fire me ?
不 我一般是在电♥话♥里这么做
No. I usually do that sort of thing over the phone.
我记得我第一份工作
I remember my first real job.
是在像这样的一个办公室里
It was in the office of this, uh,
在Brooklyn当州参议员
state senator from Brooklyn.
我第一天工作的时候
My first day at work,
一个瘦小的老妇女进来
this little old lady comes in.
她看起来就这么大
She's, like, this big.
我发誓
No. I swear to god.
我整个过程都把她放在我手心里的
I held her in the palm of my hand the whole time.
她非常生气
She's really mad
因为她家窗户外面有个的街灯
because she's got this streetlight outside her bedroom window,
总是一闪一闪
and it keeps blinking.
"一闪 一闪 一闪整夜晚 差点把我逼疯了"
"Blink, blink, blink all night long. It's driving me crazy."
无论怎么样 她还是想把她修好
So anyway, she wants it fixed.
不过她根本不关心是把它关了还是开着
She doesn't care if it's on or off.
她只要这个灯不闪了 你懂的
She just, you know, not with the blinking.
然后呢
So, what happened ?
哦 我不记得了
Oh, I don't remember.
这是个美丽的故事
That's a beautiful story.
我要说的是 James
My point is this, James.
在这个城市的每个早晨
Every morning in this city,
八百万人醒来 打开水龙头
8 million people wake up, turn on their faucets,
他们希望看到是干净流动的水从那里流出来
they want to see clean, fresh water coming out of there.
他们希望是一个安全的街道
They want, you know, safe streets.
他们希望有干净的地铁 有很棒的足球队
They want clean subways, good football teams,
然后当他们没有得到的时候 他们就会发疯
and when they don't get them, they get mad.
当他们被惹怒了 他们就来找我
And when they get mad, they come to me.
Mike
Mike ?
我家水龙头流出来的水是浑浊的
The water in my faucet comes out brown.
这就是我想说的
This is what I'm saying.
所以啊 如果要管这自来水的事
So if I were to take all the brown water
还有整晚的闪闪灯的事
and all the blinking lights,
如果我那么的在意
if I were to take that personally,
我确实会感到非常非常的悲伤
I would probably be very, very sad most of the time.
但是 Mike
But, Mike...
那水真的真的很浑浊
it's really, really brown.
James 把你的聪明才智展示出来
James, take it up with your super.
你没有时间去感知
You don't have any time to feel ?
我感到开心亦或是悲伤 或者是饥渴
I get happy, sad, and hungry.
每一次总有这么一阵 我就会
Every once in a while I'll
让这些细小的东西悄悄的逝去
let a little something else slip through.
关于Bronsteen的么
Bronsteen ?
可能有
Maybe.
Mike 这实在是非常的内疚
Mike, it's just such a damn shame.
好吧 James 你将会一直抱有这种内疚在心口的
Well, James, you're going to carry that pain with you
至少比我要久点
a lot longer than I am
因为你和我不同
'cause you're different than me.
好吧 这也没关系
And, uh, that's ok.
其实有时候 我确实希望自己能够不同点
Sometimes I wish, uh, I was different from me.
真的么
Really ?
假的
Nah.
我知道你很兴奋你找到了一份工作
I know you're excited I got the job,
但是这也太滑稽了吧
but this is ridiculous.
好嘛 好嘛 再来一次嘛
Oh, come on, come on. One more time.
求你了 Mike
Please. Mike.
不 够了啦
No, that's enough.
Ashley Ashley
Ashley, Ashley.
你好恶啊 你肯定哪里不对
You are sick. There is something wrong with you.
嗯嗯
Uh-huh.
好吧 看在老天份上 来吧
Oh, for god's sake, all right.
这是十频道Ashley Schaeffer带来的现场报道
This is Ashley Schaeffer reporting live for channel 10 news.
今天警♥察♥正在调查
Today police are investigating
由一辆装甲车运送到拿骚郡去的
the disappearance of more than two million dollars
市政厅所募集的超过两百万资金神秘消失的事件
in municipal funds from a Nassau county armed truck.
哦 宝贝
Oh, baby !
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表