剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我把他逼直了 Mike
I made him straight, Mike.
如果是你 你怎么想
I mean, how would you feel
如果跟你约会的女孩儿
if a woman you were dating
离开了你然后去跟另外一个女人
left you to be with another woman ?
等下
Just a second.
让我意淫一下
Trying to picture it.
不只是他放下了那么简单
It's not just that he's moved on.
我人生的所有意义
It's that... everything about my life
我都是一直坚持着
says that I've been standing still.
他竟然连性取向都变了
He's changed his sexual orientation.
我连我答录机上的留言都不愿意改
I can't even change the message on my answering machine !
你这是跟自己过不去啊 亲
You are being too hard on yourself. All right ?
你可是买♥♥了个全新的面包机啊
You bought that new bread maker.
谢了 Mike 以后我就指着这活了
Thanks, Mike. I'll cling to that.
Spence 比世界上任何人都要了解我
Spence knows me better than anybody else in the world.
他大概5秒就能看穿
It probably took him 5 seconds to figure out
我还在等着他
I was still waiting for him.
他会回来然后安慰我
He's gonna come back feeling sorry for me.
我受不了这样
I don't think I can take that.
听着 Carter
Listen, carter...
我也经历过这些
I've been through this.
当然 不是完全一样 但是呢
Well, not exactly this, but...
很多地方都很相似 然后呢
something very similar, and... and...
然后我很清楚你现在有多难受
and I know how painful this can be.
如果有什么我能帮上你的
If there's anything I can do for you,
尽管告诉我 好么
just ask, all right ?
哪怕 哪怕只是让你今晚上稍微好过一些
Even if... even if I can make tonight a little bit easier.
你懂的 我随叫随到
You know, I... I'm at your service.
我们有难同当 有福同享
I'm in your corner. I'm on your team.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
你看这样多好啊
Isn't this just great ?
我简直都不敢相信
I mean, I can't believe this.
你们两个 我们两个这样坐在一起
The two of you, the two of us sitting here,
互相了解彼此
getting to know each other.
我也这么觉得
Me, too.
Michael
Michael ?
这样多好
Isn't this great ?
哦 当然了
Oh, sure...
亲爱的
honey.
那 Melissa
S- so, Melissa...
你俩是怎么认识的
How'd you two meet ?
我们两个在同一个广♥告♥团队工作
We worked together on an ad campaign.
本来应该是一见钟情的 但是我觉得他是个基佬
It would have been love at first sight, but I thought he was gay.
他曾经是
He was !
又没人想喝点啤酒什么的
Does anybody want a beer or...
给我来两大打
I, uh, I'll take a couple dozen.
我来帮你
I'll help you.
哦 跟你单独几分钟
Oh, I don't know. Few minutes alone with you,
说不定我会变直了
I might come back straight !
见鬼 说不定我会变回白人
Hell, I might come back white !
James 真心的 没必要这样的
James, really, this is unnecessary.
啊 好的 但是大部分的手势都很罗曼
Ah, yes, but a gesture is romantic
大多是因为根本没意义
largely because it is unnecessary.
好好想一想
Think about it.
我不想想
I'd rather not.
James 你表现很奇怪诶
James, you're acting really weird.
听我说 Nikki 嗯
Listen, Nikki, uh...
你觉得你认识我 其实你不认识
you think you know me, but you don't.
你只认识
You only know a...
办公室的 James
office James.
别误会 是个好人 我也挺喜欢他
Don't get me wrong. Great guy. Love him.
他是个好人 你知道么
He's harmless, you know ?
他是那种可以将钥匙交给他
He's the kinda guy you give your keys to
如果你需要人帮你照顾猫咪的人
if you needed someone to feed your cats.
你从来没见过
You have never met...
下班后的James
...after hours James.
下班后的James
After hours James.
你可不会想把钥匙交给
Let us just say you don't give your keys to...
下班后的James
after hours James.
你会关紧你的门
You lock your door.
我去趟洗手间
I'm gonna go to the bathroom,
等我回来的时候
and when I come back,
我想随便认识一下这两个人
I wanna meet one of two people...
要么是办公室James
either office James...
要么去外面招辆出租的James都行
or outside hailing a cab James.
我跟你说啊
I'll tell ya, you...
你可是真的幸运啊
you're a very lucky guy.
哦 你说Carter
Oh, you mean carter.
幸运啊
Lucky.
我真他♥娘♥的♥幸运
Lucky me.
你知道么 Mike
You know, Mike,
你正好是Carter喜欢的那型
you are exactly carter's type.
棒极了
Super.
Michael
So, Michael,
你什么时候出柜的
when did you come out ?
额 啥
Uh... huh ?
哦
Oh.
算了 你什么的都不用说
Forget it. Don't say anything.
我能看出来 你还没出柜 对吧
I can tell. You haven't yet, have you ?
哦 这个嘛
Uh, well...
曼哈顿是个
Manhattan is...
挺保守的城镇
such a conservative town.
那么 carter
Ah. So, carter,
你觉得如何
whaddaya say ?
做我的伴郎
Would ya like to be my best man ?
我非常乐意 但是我真的很忙
I... I'd love to, but I'm really busy.
我们还没订下日期 我们可以根据你的时间表来规划
We haven't set a date yet. We could plan it around your schedule.
忙 很忙 非常忙 我勉强能喘口气
Busy, busy, busy. I can barely come up for air.
你告诉他 Mike
Tell him. Tell him, Mike.
忙的跟个小蜜蜂似的
Busy as a little bee.
得了吧 Carter 别这样
Come on, carter. Don't be like this.
你别逼我
Stop pushing me.
你总这样 快把我逼疯了
You always did that. It's driving me crazy.
我不会去的 好么
It's not gonna happen, ok ? !
你能不能去劝劝他
Can't you say something to him ?
你知道他的倔脾气
You know what he's like
犟起来十头牛都拉不回来
when he's in one of his moods.
我的约会完蛋了 真是多谢你了 Nikki
My date was a bust. Thank you, Nikki.
Carter 跟Spence的事情如何了
Carter, how'd things go with Spence ?
他早都不是我的菜了 我都不知道我以前咋想的
He's not even my type anymore. I don't know what I was thinking.
Paul 你跟Claudia怎么样
Paul, you and Claudia ?
差点杀了她
Tried to kill her.
嗨 Veronica
HI, veronica.
嗨 我仔细想了想
Hi. Look, I been doing a lot of thinking,
我之前表现太坏了
and I decided I acted badly earlier.
我犯了个大错
I made a big mistake.
你是男人 我是女人 而且今天是情人节
You're a man. I'm a woman. It's valentine's day.
没理由今天我们不上♥床♥
There's no reason we shouldn't have sex.
好吧 这是真的吗
Ok. Is this real,
还是有人故意设陷阱想把我逼疯
or did someone set this up to make me crazy ?
好吧 等一下 行么
All right, hold on a minute, all right ?
你要知道我也是有感觉的
You know, I have feelings.
你哪能这么大大咧咧进来还希望我
You can't just come waltzing in here and expect me...
干还是不干 干
yes or no ? Yes.
我给你时间跟你的朋友们道别
I'll let you say good-bye to your friends,
我马上回来
and I'll be right back.
谁说好人没好报的
Well, who says you don't get rewarded for good deeds ?
嗨 Spence
Hey, Spence !
听我说 carter 我不会让这事就这么算了的
Listen, carter, I couldn't leave it like that.
欢迎加入到我们这桌挫人 Spence
Welcome to our table of romantic failures, Spence.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表