剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
上次市长办公室得到那个是啥时候了
When was the last time the Mayor's office got it ?
我做了下研究 市长阁下
Well, I did a little research, your honor.
大概是 13年前
It was, uh... about 13 years ago.
现在有我们了 要我说 干♥死♥他们
We're in office now, and I say crush them, huh ?
要的就是这精神
That's the spirit.
你看你 市长 边走边拨号♥
Hey, look at you, sir. You're walking and dialing.
边走边拨号♥
Walking and dialing.
请接Rosen
Speaker Rosen, please.
我打赌Rosen肯定没有每天45分钟有氧运动
I bet Rosen doesn't do 45 minutes of cardio every day.
他像个大鸭梨 跟老鲸鱼的肚子一样
He's shaped like a giant pear, big old blubbery...
Saul 我是Randal
Saul ! It's Randall.
我想跟你说下手下们的小比赛
I'm calling about the kids' little bakeoff.
你觉得我们把事情弄得更有趣点如何
What do you say you and I make things a little more interesting ?
我们现在有两个地点
We've got 2 locations lined up...
在下东区的圣玛丽教堂
St. Mary's church on the low east side
和上西区的圣史蒂芬教堂
and St. Stephen's church on the up west side.
都是1996年建成 很公平
It's 1996, which is an even-numbered year,
市长办公室可以先挑选
so the Mayor's office has first pick.
好的 恩
Uh, great. We'll, uh...
我们选圣玛丽
we'll take St. Mary's.
那我们就选圣史蒂芬
Then we've got St. Stephen's.
好的
Yes !
好的 我们就按照字母分吧
Yes. So we've got alphabet city,
我们分到东边的村镇和种植园区
we get the east village, we get the bowery,
你们分到林肯中心及周边
and you have the Lincoln center crowd.
也许他们顺便路过歌♥剧院
Maybe they'll drop by after the opera.
你们已经分到圣玛丽了 好
You've got St. Mary's. Good.
这样的话 我打印一个备忘
So, now, I've typed up a memo...
等下 等一下下
wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait. Wait.
等等 等等
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
圣玛丽怎么了
What's wrong with St. Mary's ?
没怎么啊
Nothing.
好吧 我改主意了
All right. I changed my mind.
我要圣斯蒂芬
I want St. Stephen's.
好的 那也这么想
Fine. So, now, as I was saying...
你选什么对你都一样
actually, if it's all the same to you,
我们就分到东边和圣史蒂芬教堂
I will keep the lower east side and St. Stephen's.
那边是圣玛丽教堂
That's St. Mary's.
得 你说是就是
You bet it is.
你随便选吧
Be my guest.
你还有什么瞒着我吗
What aren't you telling me ?
给你个这次的备忘 你选了东边地区
Gave you my memo, you're ok with the lower east side,
就这么定了
everything is all set.
不 不 等等 等一下
No, no. Wait. Wait. Wait a minute.
我又改主意了 我要圣史蒂芬那边
I changed my mind. I want St. Stephen's.
随便吧
Whatever.
你是不是故意的
Did you just trick me ?
我不知道 你自己看
I don't know. You tell me.
好吧 这不公平
All right. Ok. This isn't fair.
因为这无所谓输赢
Because this isn't about winning or losing.
只是为了做好事
This is about doing good.
是为了帮助群众
This is about helping people.
你一直在自言自语
You just keep telling yourself that.
我老板指定我去市政厅两天
My boss assigned me to city hall for 2 days.
什么都没发生
There is nothing going on.
大家都在谈论这次慈善晚宴
Everybody is walking around talking about a charity dinner.
你懂的 如果我是观察员
You know, if I'm a viewer,
我想见识一下这次晚宴
I want to see that dinner,
尤其是见识下组织这次活动的帅哥
especially the handsome man who helped organize it.
Mike 我要跟你说几遍
Mike, how many times do I have to tell you this ?
没人管你干啥
Nobody cares about you.
谢谢 宝贝 真暖心
Thank you, honey. That's comforting.
除了我
Except me.
我不认为你能如愿
Look, I don't think you get this.
如果我有个炙手可热的故事
If I can get one hot, edgy story,
我永远都会在这个小槽里
I am in this slot permanently.
你懂的 Janet 她移居波士顿了
You know, Janet, she moved to Boston.
哇噢 大新闻
Wow, that's big.
谁是Janet
Who's Janet ?
你认识的 她是个记者
You know. She's a reporter
她驻扎在市政厅
who covers city hall for my station.
高个 金发 身材好
Tall, blond, great body.
Janet搬家了
Janet moved ?
我 我 我是说你真的觉得她身材好
I... I... I... I mean, you really think she's got a good body ?
我从没注意过
I never noticed.
在这样的季节里
In the spirit of the season,
市长办公室和发言人办公室
the Mayor's office and the speaker's office
将要各自举办一场慈善晚餐
will each sponsor a free thanksgiving dinner
造福社区群众
for members of the community.
感恩节时我们可以在市长办公室外
Canned goods can be dropped off
和罐装食品说再见了
at city hall outside the Mayor's office.
发言人办公室也是
Or at speaker Rosen's office.
当然 市长办公室
The Mayor's office, of course,
非常方便 位于一楼
is conveniently located on the first floor.
我们也在一楼 离大门更近哟
We're also on the first floor, closer to the door.
我们会派一个人站在门口
We're going to have a man standing on the steps outside
拿着一个大硬纸箱 请问
with a large cardboard box. Yes ?
你们的菜品都有哪些
What sort of a menu will you be serving ?
市长办公室菜品包括
The Mayor's office will be serving
传统的火鸡晚餐
the traditional turkey dinner with all the fixin's.
发言人办公室将会提供
The speaker's office will be offering
火鸡 火腿和香肠 供你选择
a choice of turkey, ham, or sausage
比常餐更多
with more fixin's.
好的 Ashley
Yes, Ashley.
能不能给我们一些真的新闻
Do you have any real news for us today ?
我们会有南瓜派
We're having pumpkin pie.
我们会有脆皮水果馅饼
We're having cobbler.
好的 各位
All right, everybody.
零点就要临近
Zero hour approaches.
明天我们就要去帮助那些需要帮助的人
Tomorrow we go out there, and we feed a hungry city.
这是谁的南瓜派
Whose pumpkin pie is this ?
呃 我的
Uh, that's mine.
这是你从店里买♥♥的吧
That's a store-bought pie, isn't it ?
还有没有其他人也是从店里买♥♥的
Anybody else here buy their desserts ?
啊哈 我就知道你是自己做的
Huh ! I assumed you made yours.
对 只有gay们才自己烘培吃的
Yeah. The gay guy's the only one who bakes.
你个傻蛋 那些餐巾也是我自己织的
I also knit those little napkins, you putz.
你们到底想不想赢啊
You guys want to win this thing or not ?
那啥 恩 随便啦
Yeah, well, whatever.
我跟市长说过我们会为了他一定赢的
I told the Mayor we were going to deliver for him.
我还让他加高赌注
I even got him to up the bet.
市委输了的话
When the city council loses,
他们就要在隔壁市委会议室
they got to stand up at the next council meeting
高唱我们从<西区故事>里选的歌♥
and sing the song of our choice from west side story.
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha !
我希望是"I feel pretty"
I hope it's I feel pretty.
我喜欢那首歌♥
I love that song.
那他们就要在官方会议上
So they have to do this at an official meeting
对着媒体镜头唱搓歌♥
in front of the cameras ?
等一下 如果我们输了
Wait a second. If we lose,
我们是不是也要唱歌♥啊 Mike
do we have to sing a song, Mike ?
不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不是<西区故事>中的歌♥
Not from west side story.
噢 Mike
Oh, Mike !
我对上帝发誓 如果是从<猫>里面选的
I swear to god, I'll kill myself where I stand
我会自杀的
if it's from cats.
<音乐之声>
The sound of music.
天啊
Oh, god !
你为什么这么做
Why did you do this ?
这简直比我们棒球输给他们还要请喝酒
It wasn't bad enough we had to buy them beer
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表