剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
Katie Couric简直不及你万分之一啊
Katie Couric's got nothing on you.
哦 谢了 Roberta
Oh, thank you, Roberta.
真不敢相信群众对我那个演出的热烈反应
I can't believe the response I've gotten from being on that show.
这周报社刊登了我四五篇报道
I have a by-line in the paper four or five times a week,
就是上了一次电视
and then I'm on TV once, and
就接到了我爸妈 原来室友的电♥话♥
I'm getting calls from my parents, old roommates.
甚至还是前男友的
Even my high school boyfriend called.
感觉好多电♥话♥呀
That's a lot of calls.
你不会相信还发生了啥
And you won't believe this.
当地ABC电视台希望我今天参加他们的面试
The local ABC affiliate wants me to audition today.
你应该去啦 你真的很棒的
You should do that. You'd be great.
那我应该穿什么 我的那件有条纹的小西装么
What should I wear ? My pinstripe suit, maybe ?
恩 应该会很漂亮的
Uh, yeah, that'd be good.
或者是我那件蓝色的裙子么
That new blue dress I got ?
哦 对 我也喜欢那件
Uh, yeah, I like that one.
或者穿得像个海盗
Or I could just go as a pirate.
眼罩啊 带着剑 还有那个钩子
Eye patch, sword, hook.
哈 或许还不错哟
Yeah, that would work.
你刚刚有说到钩子么
Did you say something about a hook ?
哈 被你抓现行了
You caught me.
亲爱的 对不起 我真的很享受和你一起分享这个
I'm sorry, honey. I'd love to enjoy this with you,
但是我总是不能停止思考 比如
but I can't stop thinking, like,
我怎样才能让市长
how do I keep the Mayor from
不只是出现在Hightimes杂♥志♥的中间封页上
becoming a centerfold in Hightimes magazine.
好了 你想吧 祝我好运哟
It's okay. Just wish me luck.
运气 你不需要这个啦 你完全秒杀全场
Luck ? You don't need luck. You're gonna kill 'em.
对了 你刚刚说到高中时候的前男友来着
Wait a minute, what high school boyfriend ?
James和Bronstein教授在您的办公室
James is in your office with professor Bronstein.
我希望你把他丢到禁烟区
I hope you put him in the nonsmoking section.
Michael 我就是告诉你
Michael. I just wanted to tell you
我对于刚才的事感到很抱歉
how sorry I am about everything.
我真的不知道关于这个录像的事
I didn't even know a tape existed.
都过了25年了
It was 25 years ago.
在电视上看起来 就像昨天发生的一样啊
Yet on television, it looks like yesterday.
多么神奇的录像带
Another miracle of videotape.
现在 Michael
Now, Michael,
我知道我们现在都是 一条船上的人了
I know we're both in a pretty tight spot here,
但是 如果你想赌
but if you're game,
我们就现在开始努力争取吧
I'm ready to fight this.
哦 我们在游戏啊
Oh, we're game.
事实上 我打赌我们已经有了新的竞争策略
In fact, I'll bet we've already got a game plan.
好吧 支持率看上去还不错
Uh, yeah, there will be a nice show of support.
我们将会做一些号♥召
We'll make a few calls
我们甚至准备了一下公共服务的宣传语
we've even got a few public service announcements planned.
什么宣传语
Public service announcements ?
额 就像是 远离毒品
Yeah, like, "Stay off drugs...
看看某人的反面教材
take it from someone who's been there."
我们仍在努力中
We're still working on it.
我懂了
I think I understand.
Joel
Joel.
Michael
Michael.
不要担心 先生
Don't worry about a thing, sir.
我们会很快走上正轨的
We'll get going on this right away.
Mike绝对是解决这事的天才
Mike is a genius at things like this.
我料到了
I can tell.
啊 真是很兴奋你们能够和谐共处
Man, that was great seeing you guys together.
你俩就是我人生中影响最大的人
You two are, like, the biggest influences in my life,
我使你难堪了
and I'm embarrassing you.
让我们开始发一些声明
Let me go get started on these announcements.
哦 我想好了一个
Well, I've got one.
Bronsteen将会把每只鸡放进锅里
Bronsteen will put a chicken in every pot...
然后把大♥麻♥一一放进每个鸡肉里
and also put some pot in every chicken.
开玩笑啦
Little joke there.
我们会解决好的
We're gonna do this.
谢谢 Mike
Thanks, Mike.
你真的太棒了
You really are the best.
我真的能够理解教育机构的位置 女士
I do understand the board of education's position, ma'am,
但是说真的 如果您能看到这已经过去多久了
but seriously, if you consider the time frame involved
人非圣贤 孰能无过呢
and the nature of professor Bronstein's offense,
我的意思是 这其实
I mean, it's really...
这个的严重性和汽车驾驶超速差不多
it's really no worse than a speeding ticket.
还有 就是 我们都会
And... and... and we've all
收到一些罚单不是么 女士
gotten our share of speeding tickets, right, ma'am ?
不是吧
Really.
无罚单记录
Spotless record.
恭喜
Congratulations.
那么 更像是停车罚单
Well, actually, it's more like a parking ticket.
一张也没有啊
Not a one.
哇 那么 您肯定
Wow. You do...
肯定开车的吧 女士
you do... you drive a car, ma'am ?
好吧 那么 其实 Bronstein过去的所为
Ok. Great. Well, what professor Bronstein did,
真的就像是
it's really a lot like...
开车
driving a car.
我根本不知道怎么开
I really don't know how, ma'am.
你为什么还在做这事
Why are you still doing this ?
讲起来太麻烦了
It's a long story.
Mike我们还有10个其他的候选人呢
Mike, we've got a list of 10 other candidates,
他们都不比Bronstein差啊
all of them as qualified as Bronstein,
我赌起码其中七个从没抽过大♥麻♥
and I'll bet at least 7 of them have never smoked pot.
起码没有被拍到
Not on film, anyway.
Jenkins85岁了
Hell, Jenkins is 85.
他最糟的也不过就是对美达施上瘾罢了
Worst case there, he's addicted to Metamucil.
你太敏感了 Stuart
You are so sensitive, Stuart.
我们应该把你送去疗养院
We ought to send you out to the senior citizens homes.
嘿 我只是在努力帮你
Hey, I'm just trying to help.
祝晚上过得开心
You have fun tonight.
嘿 Stuart
Hey, Stuart.
干嘛
Yeah.
把那个复印的名单给我下
Got a copy of that list ?
早就准备好了
I thought you'd never ask.
市长在你办公室
The Mayor's in your office.
我们得到了最近的支持率结果了么
We got the latest approval ratings ?
在这里 Mike
Right here, Mike.
不 这绝对有问题
No. This is a mistake.
这些是反对率吧
These are the disapproval ratings.
这次是有多差
How bad can it be this time ?
哦
Ohhh...
你们给我的这个关注小组的报道 真是太扯了
this focus group report you guys gave me is ridiculous,
还有我可不会为了去迎合
and I am not going to pander
那些不满意的声音
to the whims of a few disgruntled...
天哪
hoo-ah.
但是他们想要我换个发型
But they want to change my hair.
别太反应激烈了 先生
Nothing drastic, sir.
就慢慢的把它染成更有朝气的棕色啦
Just a slow, gradual fade to a more youthful brown.
意思是说我的年龄太老了么
So it's about age.
不关乎年龄 先生 就是关于年龄的理念
Not age, sir. Perception... of age.
你看Dick Clark没有任何的白头发
Look at Dick Clark. Not a gray hair on his head,
他比他一百年前的人气没有任何下降啊
and he's as popular today as he was 100 years ago.
他们不喜欢我的手势 我的说话节奏
They don't like my gestures, my cadence...
我的身高
my height.
你确定他们是说的我吗
Are you sure they have the right Randall Winston here ?
其实 先生 他们更喜欢叫你Randy
Actually, sir, they prefer "Randy."
Randy
Randy ?
在我一生中就两个人叫过我Randy
Only 2 people in my life have ever called me randy...
我的妻子 还有 我的
my wife and my...
篮球教练
basketball coach.
那声音仍旧记忆犹新
Still rings in my ears.
嘿 Randy 去后门那儿
"Hey, randy, go back door."
我想这应该是你的教练
I'm guessing that was your coach.
先生 我知道这些看起来是些很肤浅的事情
Look, sir, I know these seem like superficial issues,
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表