剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
不 没关系 你可以呆在这里
No, that's all right. You can stay.
说吧 Carter 直接说
Go ahead, carter. Shoot.
我们是打算无所事事地看着
Are we gonna stand idly by
艾滋病继续蹂躏我们的城市吗?
while aids continues to ravage our city?
不如我们休息五分钟吧?
Why don't you take a 5?
我想喝点咖啡 有人想喝吗 James?
I'm gonna go get some coffee. Does anybody want some? James?
哦 我 呃
Oh. I, uh...
咖啡让我倒胃口
uh, coffee turns my stomach.
但是那个问题的正确答案其实是
And the correct answer to that question was...
正确答案是
the correct answer was
"我超爱咖啡 现在一起滚床单吧"
"I'd love coffee. Sleep with me now."
我想我们的美女Gwen小姐暗恋你呢 James
I think our fair miss Gwen has a crush on you, James.
什么 她才不呢
What ? She does not.
你刚刚没看见吗?
Didn't you see?
她叫你名字的时候调了下胸罩肩带
She adjusted her bra strap when she said your name.
什么?
Excuse me?
就是这样 你叫一个人的名字
Yeah. You say a guy's name,
然后你就把胸部往上抬一下
then you hitch yourself up a little.
这样就把注意力集中到乳♥房♥♥上了
You know, it draws the attention to the breasts.
你会这么做吗?
And you do that?
反正我不引以为荣
I'm not proud of it.
我想说的就是市里又要印一些
All I'm saying is the city is printing up
欲防艾滋病的小册子了
its aids prevention pamphlets again.
那钱总比花在一些
That money would be better spent
更功利性的活动要好
on a more aggressive campaign
比如说开展一个换注射器的活动
where we institute a needle exchange program.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
能别提注射器这个词吗?
Will you stop with the needles?
没人在接到小册子的时候会感到不安
Nobody gets upset when you hand out pamphlets
因为用小册子来注射毒品
because it's almost impossible
的可能性基本为零
to inject narcotics with a pamphlet.
市里的医疗储蓄款相关费用
The savings to the city in hospital related costs...
我不能 我不能真么做 Carter
I can't... I can't do it, carter.
我是说 这样看起来就像市长在赦免吸毒
I mean, it'll look like the Mayor is condoning drug use,
而且我们正奋斗在打击毒品的战争中
and we are in a war against drugs,
提醒你一下 怕你没意识到
in case you haven't noticed.
这和我们过去四十年的战争是一样的吗?
This the same war we've been fighting the last 40 years?
没错 -我们做得怎么样?
Yep. -How are we doing?
很快就胜利了
Any day now.
Mike 你说我能做一些调整改变我才过来的
Mike, you brought me in here by saying I could make some changes,
但是你拒绝了我所有的提议
and yet you reject every proposal that I make.
政♥治♥要一步步慢慢来 你总是操之过急
Politics is a game of base hits. You keep swinging for home runs.
我已经来了3个星期了 我把我的名字被放在了办公桌上
I've been here 3 weeks. I've put my name on my desk
而且把办公室的咖啡都换成了脱因咖啡
and switched the office to decaf.
这就是我所有的工作成果
That's the sum total of my accomplishments.
我喝的是脱因咖啡
I'm drinking decaf?
Mike什么时候聘用你的?
When did Mike hire you?
大概一个月之前
About a month ago.
你是个同性恋?
And you're gay?
大学里的那晚不算 我喝醉了
Except for one night in college, but I was drunk.
我并不是想打探什么
I'm not trying to pry.
我只想知道身为一名同志是不是阻碍了
I was just wondering if being gay gets in the way of...
你的职位是什么?
what is your position?
有色人种事物的特别助理
Special assistant on minority affairs.
那你到底是做什么的?
And what exactly do you do?
很明显嘛 什么都没做
Apparently, nothing.
摄像师在哪?
Where's the camera guy?
没有 没有摄像师
There... there, there's no camera guy.
我让他回家了
I sent him home.
能这样吗?
Is that right?
这样安全吗?
Is that... safe?
我深深地被你吸引了 James
I'm very attracted to you, James.
这不是个问题 别人都被问了问题的
That's not a question. Everyone else got questions.
也许这就是个任务呢
Maybe it's this assignment.
也许是 市政厅
Maybe it's... city hall.
也许是你 James
Maybe it's you, James,
但是我今生第一次
but for the first time in my life,
感觉到能够自我控制
I feel completely in control.
我 我看得出
I... I can see that.
我想要你 James
I want you, James.
哦 我的老天呐
Oh, dear god.
我能把这录下来吗?
Can I get the tape of this?
有了提供的这三万四千个工作岗位
And so with the creation of these 34,000 new jobs,
我们能感到至少我们朝着这个城市
we feel we're at least taking the first step
的终极目标跨出了第一步 提供就业机会
towards one of our main goals for this city, job creation.
我们上任的时候做出了很多保证
We made many promises when we came into office,
并且我们将履行那些能履行的诺言
and we're gonna keep the ones we can.
怎么?
What?
对了 还有别的问题吗?
All right, any other questions?
没有了吗?
Nothing?
正合我意
That's music to my ears.
如果没有问题了 我还有最后一件事
If that's all, I have one last thing
想与你们分享
I'd like to share with you.
这是一支皮下注射器
This is a hypodermic needle.
谁说的?
Who said that?
现在
Now...
市里大约有百分之40的新艾滋病病例
about 40 percent of all new aids cases
的感染原因能被追溯到被污染的注射器
in the city can be traced back to contaminated needles.
现在 我们投入在艾滋病相关的医疗费
Now, that adds up to about $24 million dollars a year
每年将增加至两千四百万美元
in aids related health care costs.
我将颁布一条行政命令
So I'm issuing an executive order.
你可以用一支使用过的注射器
You bring in a dirty needle
在纽约城的任何一家医疗诊所
to any New York city health care clinic,
来免费换取一支全新的注射器
and you get a clean one free!
您不担心这一政策会造成纵容吸毒
Aren't you concerned this policy is gonna create the impression
这一不好的现象吗?
that you're soft on drugs?
我是说你提议用城市基金
I mean you're proposing we use city funds
来给吸毒者提供吸毒工具
to provide paraphernalia to drug addicts.
Michael 拿着这个 注射器请远离我 好吗?
Michael... take this... needle away from me, would you, please ?
是的 没错 无可奉告
Yeah, that's right. No comment.
是的 我在那儿
Yeah, I was there.
是 我听到他说那些了
Yes, I heard him say that,
但是 我还是无可奉告
and yet, I still have no comment.
亲爱的 无意冒犯
Honey, no offense,
但是我真心讨厌媒体
but I really hate the press.
没关系 我理解你
It's all right. I understand.
准备睡觉吧
Let's get ready for bed.
我明天得起得很早 - 为什么?
I got to wake up really early tomorrow. - How come?
我想在免费注射器被抢完之前到市政厅
I want to get to city hall before the free needles are gone.
真棒
Cute.
你真要去?
You through?
我能多要一个吗?
Can I have one more?
不行
No.
那好吧
All right.
我不刺♥激♥你了
I'll stop needling you.
在家里有个坚强的后盾
You know, it's really nice to have
是件多么好的事情啊
such a strong base of support at home.
亲爱的 我只是想找些乐子摆了
Oh, honey, I'm just having some fun.
你只不过会有几天时间不好过
You know, you'll have a rough time for a few days,
然后一切都会平息的
and then it'll all blow over.
拜托 过来看看你的采访吧
Come on, let's watch your interview.
我不想看
I don't wanna.
它会让你开心点的
It'll cheer you up.
是啊 采访应该是在天气预报之后播出
Yeah, right.Anyway it was supposed to be on after weather.
他们一直在说斯里兰卡的寒潮 这是什么?
They keep talking about a cold snap in Sri Lanka. What is this ?
你在天气电视台上了 Michael
You're on the weather channel, Michael.
天呐 看 这是我
Jeez. Hey, there I am.
看看你多帅啊
Oh, look how cute you are.
才不帅呢
I am not.
你帅
You are.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表