剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
某天你可能会需要的
Might need that someday.
嘿 有人看了这个新闻吗 Bingo死了
Hey, did anybody read this ? Bingo died.
哦 谁是Bingo
Oh, who's bingo ?
只不过是这个城市的历史上得到赞誉最多的警犬
Only the most-decorated police dog in the city's history.
它把那个溺水的儿童从蓄水池拉出来
He pulled that drowning kid out of the reservoir.
它不是还在拉加迪亚机场嗅出了十公斤可♥卡♥因♥么
And didn't he sniff out 10 kilos of cocaine at la Guardia ?
小可怜从那之后几个星期都没睡着觉
Poor little guy didn't sleep for weeks after that.
看这个 他们在第39页标记了它的过世
Look at this. They note his passing on page 39.
我是说 那只是有点
I mean, that's just...
那实在是很不尊重
that's a total lack of respect.
我是说 好像在一个喜欢丹麦猎犬的国家
I mean, that's, like, Marmaduke country.
我猜你们都知道我想的是什么
I assume you all know what I'm thinking.
那就是无论我们有多绝望
That no matter how desperate we ever get,
我们永远不会利用一个动物的死亡
we will never use the death of an animal
去做对自己有利的事情
for our own benefit ?
不对
No.
实际上 我们正要给Bingo开一个
In fact, we're going to have a very public show
非常公开的悼念仪式
of support for bingo.
而且 是的 这会帮助我们
And, yes, it is gonna help us.
Stuart 你是站在我这边的吗
Stuart, are you with me on this ?
我倒是想 但是一只死狗
I want to be, but a dead dog ?
那可不是什么好兆头
That's bad voodoo.
James 给市长起草一篇悼辞
James, whip up a eulogy for the Mayor
在葬礼上用的
to give at the funeral.
我不能随随便便就起草一个悼辞
I can't just "Whip up" A eulogy.
你想要我做的是对一条生命做充满意义的总结
You're asking for a meaningful summation of an entire life.
他有哪些朋友吗 他有什么爱好
Did he have friends ? What were his hobbies ?
嗯 人类 是他最好的朋友
Well, man... was his best friend.
至于说他的兴趣吗
And as far as hobbies go,
我是想说挖洞还有 嗯 舔它自己
I'd have to say digging holes and, uh... licking himself.
他是一只狗 James
He was a dog, james.
Carter 去带那个被爱着的杂种狗回来
Carter, go pick up the beloved late pooch.
啊 运送死掉的动物
Ah, transporting dead animals.
一个多惊人的巧合啊
What a striking coincidence.
瞧啊 我曾经接到过那份工作的邀请
See, I was offered that job once,
但不幸的是 我已经接受了我在这里的职位
but unfortunately, I'd already accepted my position here.
让Paul跟你一起去
Take Paul with you.
什么事情这么吵
What's all the hubbub ?
Bingo死了
Bingo's dead.
不可能
Not true.
每周二在圣玛丽这个游戏还在进行呢
There's a great game over at St. Mary's every tuesday,
而我的行情可是很火爆呢
and I am on a terrific hot streak.
在他在记者会上的表现之后
After his behavior in the press conference,
我可不那么急于给他做这个公开悼念了
I'm not too eager to put on a big show for the commissioner.
不要想着是为了他做这件事
Don't think of it as doing something for him.
你是为勇敢但又牺牲了的四条腿英雄做的
You're doing it for a brave, fallen, 4 - legged hero.
哦 是的 那只狗
Oh, yes, the dog.
我是一个小男孩儿的时候也有一只狗
You know, I had a dog when I was a boy.
多么好的巧合呐
What are the odds of that ?
如果我真的要做这个悼词的
If I do make this eulogy,
也许我应该谈论一下他
maybe I should talk about him...
给人们看看我柔软的一面
show people my soft side.
我觉得那样挺好的 先生
I don't think that could hurt, sir.
Sniffer
Sniffer !
什么
Excuse me ?
Sniffer 那就是这个小家伙的名字
Sniffer. That's what I named the little guy.
我想你能猜到我怎么想到这个名字的
I'm sure you can guess how I came up with it.
是家族姓 先生
Family name, sir ?
西区七十一大街210号♥ 麻烦
210 west 71st, please.
我这一辈子都对猫过敏
I've been allergic to cats all my life,
但是在宠物太平间里却没什么反应
but at the pet morgue, nothing.
看起来我对死猫并不过敏
Turns out I'm not allergic to dead cats.
那你一定要得一个来
Then you should definitely get one.
请原谅 你为啥会假装看不见我
Excuse me. How come you pretended not to see me,
却为他停下了
but then you pulled over for him ?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这里 这看起来熟悉吗 出租车 出租车
Here, does this look familiar ? "Taxi ! Taxi !"
我没注意到你
I didn't notice you.
那你就注意到他了
You noticed him ? !
他有个非常大的脑袋
He has a very big head.
你知道吗 你很粗鲁
You know, you're very rude.
我认为你应该跟我们两个人道歉
I think you owe both of us an apology.
为什么道歉 我只是在做我的工作
For what ? I am doing my job.
不要妨碍我工作
Let me do my job without pestering me.
你能走十一大道吗 因为那样比较快一点
Would you take 11th, because it's faster.
我可不是什么赛车手
I am not a race car driver !
不 你是个有种族歧视的车手
No, you're a racist driver.
哦 说得好
Oh, good one.
够了 你们两个 从我的车上滚下去
That's it. Both of you, out of my cab.
反正我们也不想再呆在这个车里了
We don't want to be in this cab, anyway.
是的 很好 我们该给你多少钱
All right, fine. How much do we owe you ?
滚出去 从车里滚出去
Get out ! Get out of the cab !
我们能等到下桥之后再说吗
Can we just wait till we get off of the bridge ? !
我想你知道这对我们有多重要
I wanted you to know how important this is to us.
Bingo是有史以来最好的警犬
Bingo was the finest dog ever to carry a shield.
哦 我想起来了
That reminds me, sir.
我一直在想
I've always wondered...
给他的脖子上带个链子
chain around his neck.
Bingo
Bingo.
请坐下
Please, sit.
先生 听我说 我只想你知道
Sir, listen, I just wanted you to know
我让手下所有的人放下工作去做准备
that I want this to be such a fitting tribute
只是想让这场追悼会成为一个很成功的追忆
that I have pulled all my people off their regular duties
让他们能全心全意关注在这上面
so they can focus 100% on this.
这就是游戏
That's game !
大多数人不理解的就是
What most people don't understand
这些狗是我们的伙伴
is that these dogs are our partners.
不要担心任何事情
Don't worry about a thing.
我们用它值得的尊敬和敬意
We are going to treat bingo
来对待Bingo的
with the dignity and respect he deserves.
那就对了 兄弟 从这里滚出去
That's right, pal ! Get out of here !
别担心这个 我们会找到另一辆车的
Don't worry about it. We'll get another cab.
我确定我们能的
I'm sure we will.
但你觉得那辆车里也有只死狗么
Do you think it will have a dead dog in it, too ?
因为咱们把我们的狗落到他的车上了
Because he's got ours in his trunk.
我要给Mike打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Mike.
让我来 你只会责怪我
Let me. You're just gonna blame me.
Paul 停下 我们是两个成年人了
Paul, stop it. We're 2 grown men.
我是个成年人
I'm an adult.
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone !
把电♥话♥给我 给我
Give me the phone ! Give it to me !
我要来打这个电♥话♥ 这是我的电♥话♥
I'm going to make the call. It's my call.
Mike 这里是Carter 情况是这样的 哦 一边去
Mike, it's carter. Here's the situation. Ow ! Get off !
Mike 我是Paul 听我说
Mike, Paul here now. Look.
我们有点不好的消息
We have troubling news.
关于bingo 发生了一点物流上的问题
There's a slight logistics problem with bingo.
物流的问题
Logistics problem ?
Mike Paul把狗丢了
Mike, Paul lost the dog
我就知道你要责怪我
I knew you were gonna blame me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗨 妈妈 快问快答
HI, mom. Quick question.
我从Mike的机器里面听到了一条消息
I heard a message on Mike's machine
那会成为一条很好的新闻
that would make a great story,
但我听到这消息的唯一原因是我跟他一起住着
but the only reason I heard it is because I live with him.
我可以把这个消息发出去吗
Is it ok to use it ?
是的 我所有的朋友都这么说
Yeah, that's what all my friends said.
让爸爸接电♥话♥
Put dad on.
再见 妈妈
Bye, mom.
挺快的啊
That was quick.
永远都是
Always is.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表