剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
然后呢 Paul
and then what happened, Paul?
然后又越来越远
They kept getting farther and farther away.
你们全都没有完成任务
All of you failed at your assignments.
不是的 Mike 我没有 我很忙 很忙
No, no, no, Mike. Not me. I'm busy. Busy-busy.
好吧 我现在知道了
Ok. Now, I know
你是真的想和某个人生个孩子
that you really want to have a baby with someone,
并且你害怕你找不到这个人
and I know that you're afraid you won't find that person.
嘿 我也害怕 但是相信我 某一天
Hey, I'm afraid, too, but believe me when I tell you
你会找到的 而且你会很开心
one day you will, and you're gonna be
因为你耐心等待了
so, so happy that you waited.
吧啦 吧啦 吧啦
Blah, blah, blah.
吧啦 吧啦 吧啦 吧啦
Blah, blah, blah, blah.
好吧 你疯了
Ok, you're nuts.
你竟然把冰箱锁了
You padlocked the freezer.
没关系 我把冰箱搬走
Fine. I'm taking the whole thing with me.
你能帮我开开门吗
Could you hold the door for me?
我们成功了
Well, we did it.
我们是怎么做到的
How'd we do it?
先生 他有个女儿正要申请大学
Sir, he's got a daughter applying to colleges,
当他发现我的老爹曾是耶鲁大学的校长
and once he found out my father was president of Yale,
事情就好解决了
things just fell into place.
我以为你的父亲是个药剂师
I thought your father was a pharmacist.
先生 恕我直言 您是想成功还是怎么地
Sir, with all due respect, do you wanna rock, or what?
嘿 Mike 进展如何
Hey, Mike, how'd it go?
叫我冤大头
Just call me pops.
难道你一点都不兴奋吗 Mike
Can't you feel the excitement, Mike?
噢 好兴奋 先生 一对跌跌撞撞的老嬉皮重出江湖
Oh, yeah, sir. A couple of hippies stumble out of retirement
充实自己的荷包
and pad their investment portfolios.
哇 先生
Whoopee, sir.
这可不光光是老嬉皮 Mike
This is more than some old hippies, Mike.
还有Clark Prado和Conrad啊
This is Clark, Prado, and Conrad!
不 这几个是您的律师 先生
No. Those are your attorneys, sir.
纽约城是摇滚的好地方啊
New York city knows how to rock 'n roll!
为了答谢我们的粉丝们
And as a thank-you to our fans,
准备好迎接有史以来最富盛名的摇滚乐团
get ready for the biggest rock band in history
带来摇滚史上最亮眼的表演了吗
to give you the biggest light show in the history of rockdom!
让我们摇滚起来
Let's rock!
演出没结束
You're not supposed to
就不应该举着蜡烛
hold the lighter up till the end of the show.
演出结束了 先生
That is the end of the show, sir.
整座城市的电都停了
Power's out all over the city.
所有地方 真是个悲剧
Everywhere? It's a tragedy.
城市不能少了
I mean, the city can't exist
地铁 交通灯
without its subways and its traffic lights, its...
还有冰箱
refrigerators.
我们现在的问题可比融化的冰激凌严重多了 Mike
We've got bigger problems than melting ice cream, Mike.
我可不这么认为 先生
I don't, sir.
这电还得停一会儿
The power will be off for a while,
所以我们还是先开始吧
so we should get started.
我们当局对不同的生活方式
This administration is very proud
持开放态度 这也是我们很自豪的地方
of its open attitude towards alternative lifestyles.
你和同性还是异性同床
Who you choose to share your bed with
或者一起洗澡
or who you choose to shower with
完全是你自己的选择
or whatever is entirely your choice.
这不就是我们所说的自愿的性行为吗
Consensual sex is entirely that.
你情我愿 所以好好享受
Consensual. So, enjoy.
啊
Uhh.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我走错房♥间了
It's the wrong room.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表