剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
好的 好的
Okey-okey.
我 呃 我只是来随便看看顺便祝你好运
I, uh... I just wanted to come by and wish you luck.
你还好吗
How you doing ?
还行 我拿到了旧的 新的
Ok. I got my something old, my something new,
蓝的 还需要一个借的
my something blue. I need something borrowed.
哦 呃
Oh, uh...
十美元钞票
10 bucks.
谢谢
Thanks.
仪式结束后记得还我
Going to need that back after the ceremony.
呃 Mike 我真的要结婚
So, I'm doing it, Mike. I'm getting married.
我在干嘛
What am I doing ?
我心里很乱 我以为穿上这个裙子
I don't know. I thought I could put this dress on,
不会影响我什么
and it wouldn't affect me,
但是 我是说 看看我 我...
but, I mean, look at me. I'm...
你看上去美极了
you look beautiful.
拉倒吧 我都凌乱了 我的睫毛膏不停地往下掉
No, I'm a mess. My mascara is running.
我在发抖 我为什么在发抖
I'm shaking. Why am I shaking ?
你发抖是因为你要结婚一辈子 而不是结婚5天
You shake when it's forever, not when it's 5 days.
也许你只是怯场了
Maybe you got cold feet.
我的脚已经没感觉了
I can't feel my feet.
听着 我可能有点越界了 但是呃...
Look, I may be a little out of line, but, uh...
我感觉你似乎在这件事上
it occurs to me you might have
投入了过多的感情
a little more invested emotionally
至少比你想的要多
than you thought you would in this.
你真的这样觉得吗
You think ?
我有一张我妈妈婚礼上的照片
I have a picture of my mom on her wedding day.
我现在看上去和她真像
I look just like her.
你本不必受此煎熬的
You don't have to go through with this.
拜托 我今晚根本就不用跟谁上♥床♥好吧 Mike
You know, I don't even get to have sex tonight, Mike.
我要在自家度过自己的婚礼之夜
I'm going to spend my wedding night at home,
为下一次婚礼熨烫和折叠我的婚纱
ironing and folding my dress for next time.
怎么这么久啊
What's the hold up ?
没事
Nothing.
这是个错误 你不能就这样让它继续下去
This is a mistake. You can't go through with this.
你一定要搅局 是吧
You never quit, do you ?
事情正在进行 你阻止不了了
This is happening. You can't stop it.
听着 实话告诉你吧
Look, to tell you the truth,
从政策上讲 这个婚礼对我早都不是难题了
politically, this is no longer a problem for me.
你高兴 市长也高兴
You're happy. The Mayor is happy.
我没什么不可告人的动机
I have no ulterior motive.
哇 那倒是你的第一次
Well, that's a first.
我现在所说的纯粹是从私人角度出发的
Anything I tell you now is personal,
是很真诚的 发自我内心的
it's honest, and it is from my heart.
啊...
Uhh...
那么无情的你究竟想说什么呢 Michael
and what's that cold heart of yours telling you, Michael ?
你必须停止这场闹剧 Carter
That you pulled it off, Carter.
你做了这个决定 我很欣赏
You did it, and I admire that.
真心的欣赏
I seriously do. It's exactly
你做了如果我是你的话
the kind of thing that I hope I would do
我也会想做的事
if I was in your position.
你会得到所有你想要的 但是Nikki
You're gonna get everything you want. But Nikki...
Mike 别说
Mike, don't.
怎么了
What ?
你为什么不问问Nikki
Why don't you ask Nikki
她对这件事的感受
how she feels about it ?
如果你有任何想说的
If there's anything you want to talk about...
没有 我很好 我就是有一点紧张
no, I'm fine. I'm just a little flustered.
你确定吗 因为...
Are you sure ? Because...
确定 赶紧走吧
yes. Go away.
新郎在婚礼之前不允许
The groom is not supposed to see the bride
见到新娘的
before the wedding.
在我们神圣不可侵犯的宣誓之前
Before we consecrate the vows of holy matrimony,
在场有哪位男士或女士
if there is any man or woman
反对他们在一起吗
who thinks that this union should not take place,
如果有请现在说出来要不然就永远保持沉默
please let them speak now or forever hold their peace.
好的 给NIkki一个定焦镜头
Ok, I want a tight shot on Nikki,
然后摄像机快速的扫过Carter
and then a quick pan across to Carter.
不好意思 你反对他们两个结婚吗
Excuse me ? Do you think this union should not take place ?
我支持他们结婚啊 开什么玩笑
I'm for it. Are you kidding ?
他们让我不用再说狗的故事了
They got me doing talking dog stories.
Nicole Katherine Faber 你是否愿意
Do you, Nicole Katherine Faber,
成为这个男人Carter Sebastian Heywood
take this man, Carter Sebastian Heywood,
的合法妻子
to be your lawfully wedded husband,
在你的余生里 无论健康还是疾病
to love and honor him in sickness and in health
都爱他 尊重他
all the days of your life ?
呃 我 我愿意
Um, I... I do.
那么 Carter
And do you, Carter Take Nicole,
是否愿意 在你的余生里 无论健康还是疾病
to love and honor her in sickness and in health
都爱她 尊重她
for all the days of your life ?
我不愿意
I don't.
Carter 你不必为我这样做
Carter, you don't have to do this for me.
不 我一定要
Yeah, I do.
我是说 我...我不愿意
I mean, I... I don't.
我的意思是
I mean...
你懂我的意思
you know what I mean.
我失望吗 一点儿也不
Am I disappointed ? Absolutely not.
有一个肯为你付出那么多的朋友很棒
It's amazing to have a friend who would go this far.
但是她值得更庄重更真诚的承诺
She deserves to take those vows when they mean something.
你们知道吗 我也是
And you know what ? So do I.
记下我的话 它总有一天会成真的
Mark my words. It will happen someday.
总有一天 我们会和梦中的男人一起
Someday, we'll be standing right up there
站在那个神圣的位置上
with the man of our dreams.
我希望和我不是同一个家伙
I hope it's not the same guy.
Nikki还好吗
Is Nikki ok ?
哦 好 她会好起来的
Oh, yeah. She'll be fine.
我不知道婚礼有什么魔力
I don't know what it is about weddings,
但是我总是在婚礼上做白日梦
but they always make me daydream.
我 我也是
M- me, too.
真的吗 那你有没有想过
Really ? So do you ever think about,
呃 我们的婚礼会是什么样的
I don't know, what our wedding would be like ?
当然想过
Sure.
只是假设一下
Hypothetically.
并不是要吓你
Didn't mean to scare you.
哦 你没有 你没有
Oh, you didn't. You didn't !
伙计们 听着
Listen up, people.
我充满力量 并且十分自信
I am powerful, and I'm confident,
而且我感觉不再源于这个眼罩
and I don't need some eye patch to make me feel that way.
我就是Paul Lassiter
I am Paul Lassiter,
一个不可忽视的男人
and I am a man to be reckoned with.
嗨 美女
Hello, Gorgeous.
你挡着我的路了
You're in my way.
抱歉 我...我不是有意的
I'm sorry. I... I didn't mean...
哦 哦 抱歉 抱歉
Ohh ! Ooh. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不 不 不 不好意思 不好意思
No, no, no, no. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
同志们让让 我在找一个眼罩
Looking for an eye patch, people. Please.
我在找我的眼罩 我有很严重的眼科疾病
Looking for an eye patch. I have a serious eye problem.
拜托帮帮忙
Please help.
那 我九点来接你
So, I'll pick you up at 9:00, then ?
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表