剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我们都希望这件事能快速解决 除了
We all want this settled quickly. Besides...
88% 天哪 天哪 88% 88%的
88%. Good god, 88% ! 88% of...
88%的重要工会都在48小时内结束罢♥工♥
88% of all major union strikes end in less than 48 hours,
所以这不会再拖延了 谢谢
so this shouldn't drag on. Thank you.
这就是你要的选举广♥告♥了
And there's your sound bite.
好的 我们是黄金搭档
All right. We're golden.
市长先生 你考虑过加入
Mr. Mayor, would you consider marching
本周同性恋游♥行♥的队伍吗?
in the gay pride parade this week?
你怎么了 喝高了吗?
What are you... drunk?
那是什么?
What was that?
这个可不是我写的 Mike
I didn't write that, Mike.
噢 太棒了 这儿有我们所有的免费入场券
Oh, great. There go all our free show tickets.
真好 话已经放出去了 他已经说了 现在怎么办?
All right. It's out there. He said it. Now what?
我跟你说过 如果我们员工里有同志
I tell you, if we have one gay person on the staff,
这些都不是问题了
this whole thing goes away.
所有人 都停一下
Everybody, stop.
我需要一个同志
I need a gay person.
嗯?
Huh?
在场的 谁是同志啊?
Who in this room is gay?
不是你这款的
Not that kind of gay.
噢 拜托 你意思是甚至没有人有同性恋倾向的吗?
Aw, come on. You telling me nobody is even leaning that way?
3P算吗?
Do threesomes count?
甚至没有人有过同性恋的经历吗?
Nobody even had a gay fling?
没人搞过基吗?
Nobody here went to camp?
James?
James?
为什么你问我?
Why are you asking me?
好了 各位
All righty, people.
我想你们都有看电视吧
I assume you all get television.
我想可以开始研讨我们的新问题
I'd like to get a jump-start on our new problem.
Pauly 我们情况还不错
Pauly, we're in great shape.
是吗?
We are?
噢 当然 我们是个开放的行政机关
Oh, sure. We're an open administration.
我们的员工中甚至还有著名的同志
We even have prominent gay personnel on our staff.
有吗 谁?
We do? Who?
James
James.
噢 好吧
Oh, yeah.
11点了
11:00.
不许再忙工作了
Workday is over.
你没在认真听我的话 这不是市长的立场
You're not listening to me. That's not the Mayor's position.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
你想干什么?
What do you want to do?
噢 你说呢
Oh, I don't know.
你想干什么?
What do you want to do?
我们可以租部电影
We could rent a movie.
不 我可不想
Nah. I don't want to.
看点小黄书
We could read.
不要
No.
我们可以玩拼字游戏
We could play boggle.
就它了 我想玩拼字游戏
That's it. I want to play boggle.
嘿 Mike 我是Paul
Hey, Mike, this is Paul.
我们在打击同志游♥行♥的事
We're getting beat up on this parade thing.
或许早上让James来这里
It might be a good idea
也许会是个好主意
maybe to have James in there in the morning,
回答些问题
answer some questions.
记得回我电♥话♥ 回见
Get back to me. I'll see you.
让James呆在那里回答什么问题啊?
Have James there to answer questions about what?
你不对外公开?
Off the record?
市长的办公室里呆着个同志会怎么样啊
What it's like to be a gay man in the Mayor's office.
James什么时候成为同性恋了?
Since when is James gay ?
大概5点15分吧
Since about 5:15.
Mike 我是Stuart Sabatino拒绝了我们的提议
Mike, it's Stuart. Sabatino turned our offer down.
我已经把大家都聚集起来了
I've rounded everybody up.
我们在路上了 3分钟内赶到
We're on our way over. Be there in 3 minutes.
我们还能继续吗?
Can we do it?
我当然可以
Well, I could.
我讨厌承认 但我可能要熬夜了
I hate to say this, but this could turn into an all-nighter.
噢 太棒了 这也是我要的
Oh, great. That's just what I need.
明天是个大日子 我得6:00起床
I got a big day tomorrow. I gotta be up at 6:00.
也许你今晚就该睡在你家
Maybe you should just crash at your place tonight.
不 我不能
No. I can't.
为什么不?
Why not?
我没有家了
I don't have one.
什么?
What?
我的房♥租几个星期前就花完了
My lease... it ran out a few weeks ago,
我不想再交钱了
and I didn't bother renewing it.
所以 那么 呃
Oh. So, then, uh...
我们住一起了
we live together.
是呀 我猜是这样
Well... yeah, I guess.
我觉得你还是应该提前通知我一声吧
I feel I should have been told.
我们已经住一起了
We already live together.
而且我又不是偷偷溜进你家
It's not like I snuck into your apartment.
我已经每晚睡在这里一年半的时间了
I've been sleeping here every night for a year and a half.
以客人的身份
As a guest!
哦 客人 真的?
Oh, as a guest? Really?
看看那边的照片 Mike
Look at that picture over there, Mike.
老天啊
Oh, my god.
那不是我父母
Those aren't my parents.
他们是我的父母 不然你以为他们是谁啊?
They're my parents. Who did you think they were?
我以为他们只是买♥♥相框送的
I thought they came with the frame.
那也是我的化妆台
That's my dresser, too.
好吧 那么 听着 亲爱的
All right. Ok. Well, listen, honey,
照片和化妆台不
a photo and a dresser doesn't...
沙发
couch.
咖啡桌 电视
Coffee table. Television.
好吧
Ok.
狗狗
The dog.
不是Rex
Not Rex.
你是住在这里
You do live here.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
那我住在哪里?
Where do I live?
真不敢相信这点破事你看的这么重
I can't believe this is such a big deal to you.
我们吃在一起 睡在一起 我们放假也在一起
We eat together. We sleep together. We vacation together.
Mike 我们是彼此的
Mike, we're each other's
是那种"紧急时可以联络"的人
"In case of emergency, please notify" Person.
我提不上气了
I can't breathe.
你也许要联络下你自己
You might want to notify yourself.
你怎么了 醉了吗?
What are you... drunk?
杂♥志♥上说什么?
What's in the journal?
环卫工人罢♥工♥严重影响纽约市
"Sanitation strike cripples city."
新闻报上说什么了?
What about the news?
市长排挤同志群体
"Mayor snubs gay community."
邮报上说了什么?
Anything in the post?
家狗成功将心脏病患者送至医院
"Family dog drives heart attack victim to hospital..."
当市长排挤同志群体的时候
"As Mayor snubs gay community."
我喜欢邮报的报道
I love the post.
这是你题词的备注 先生
Here are your remarks for the dedication, sir.
呃 很荣幸来到这儿
Uh... "Proud to be here."
为群体的兴起感到自豪
"Proud of a community on the rise."
嗯
Mm-hmm.
总的来说 你就是 十分 十分的
Basically, you're just... you're very...
十分的自豪
very proud.
你看起很糟糕 Flaherty
You look terrible, Flaherty.
我们通宵达旦地在做这个
We were up all night working on this thing.
Ashley
Ashley...
忘了我说过的 好吗?
Forget I said that, ok?
我不想影响到你
I don't want to bother you.
不会的 浪漫的问题是 呃
No bother. Romantic problems are, uh...
在我的小巷发生的
right up my alley.
那时我♥干♥过一些跟踪尾随的事
I did a little bird-dogging in my day.
说来听听
Let's hear it.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表