剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
我在楼下买♥♥我的早餐百吉饼
I'm downstairs, getting my morning bagel,
会计员Jill坚持为我付钱
and Jill from accounting insists on paying for it.
我想这很明显
I think it's obvious.
她喜欢你 Mike
She likes you, Mike.
你欠她人情 直到你报答她
And until you repay the favor, you're in her debt.
Janelle 传真给她一个奶酪丹麦酥
Janelle, fax her a cheese danish.
我应该把各种甜点给这些人也一并传过去?
Should I fax these people assorted pastries as well ?
这些人从哪来的
Who are these from ?
这个大楼里所有单身的女性
Ha ! Every unattached woman in the building.
哦 让我看看
Oh ! Lemme see.
哦 等等
Oh ! Wait a second !
半数的女人告诉我她们已经结婚了
Half these women told me they were married.
这个女人的室友告诉我她已经死了
This one's roommate told me she was dead.
Mike 你这里有三十份午餐邀请
Mike, you have, like, 30 lunch invites here.
来自西班牙委员会的Maria
Maria from the Hispanic commission
想要你和她去那家新的古巴餐厅
wants you to try that new Cuban place with her.
来自日本领♥事♥馆♥的洋子想要吃寿司
Yoko from the Japanese consulate wants to get sushi.
公园管理处的Lori
Lori from the parks department
想要和你一起去打野战
wants to take you out for wild game.
好吧 只要垃圾处理处的Julie别打电♥话♥给我
Well, as long as Julie from waste disposal didn't call.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on ?
Mike 你分手的消息已经传开了
Mike, the word of your break-up is out.
你已经正式的成为单身一族了
You're officially in-play.
我不是单身族
I'm not in-play.
我在受伤预备名单上
I'm on the injured reserve list...
怀着破碎的心持续六到八个星期
6 to 8 weeks with a broken heart.
女人一旦决定就不管你是否单身
Women decide whether you're in-play or not.
你说不清楚
You have nothing to say about it.
我可以告诉他们我不想约会
I can say I'm not in-play.
那么说的话会让人觉得你更想约会
Saying it makes you even more in-play.
你是对的 那会伤害我
You're right. That could hurt me.
别叫 是我
Don't scream. It's just me.
收回你的搭讪
Save your pick-up lines.
早上好 Nikki 她看起来还得体吗
Morning, Nikki. Is she decent ?
呃 还不错
Uh, she's ok.
你们在这干什么
What are you guys doing here ?
哇 看看这地方
Wow. Look at this place.
真是富丽堂皇 就像个疗养中心
The opulence. It's like a spa.
我冬天可以把我妈妈送过来
I could send my mother here for the winter.
我们需要谈谈我们关于Mike的问题
We need to talk about our problem with Mike,
这里似乎是唯一一处他找不到我们的地方
this seemed like the only place he wouldn't find us.
他这星期每天晚上都让我们工作到半夜
He's been working us past midnight every night this week.
根本没有重要事情发生 这太荒唐了
There's no crisis going on. It's ridiculous.
你应该
You would think...
你应该想到Mike想回家
you would think that Mike would want to go home.
现在Ashley已经走了 他一个人在家里
Now that Ashley's gone, he's got the whole place to himself.
他可以裸体来回走
He can walk around naked.
他可以看体育节目 在床上吃东西
He can watch sports center. He can eat in bed.
在你脑中
And, in your mind,
他裸体做这一切
he's doing all this naked ?
各位 Mike生活中最重要的人刚刚离开他
Guys, the most important person in Mike's life just left him.
他用工作来逃避
He's burying himself in his work.
他还有什么更自然的方式来面对孤单
What more natural way can he deal with his loneliness ?
不不 我理解Mike的感受
No, no, no. I know how Mike feels.
当你习惯有个人在家时
It is hard to go home to an empty apartment
回一个空荡荡的房♥子是很难受的事
when you're used to someone being there.
你和谁住在一起 James
Who'd you live with, James ?
你知道的
Well, you know...
我父母
my parents.
Mike 抱歉 我今晚要早点走
Mike, sorry, but I've gotta leave early tonight.
他要越狱
He's trying to go over the wall.
不 我的粉丝俱乐部今晚第一次集♥会♥
No. My fan club's having its first meeting tonight,
他们希望我能到场
and they want me there.
哈哈哈
Ha ! Ha ha !
让我看看 让我看看
Lemme see this. Lemme see this.
这不是Paul的笔迹
Well, it's not Paul's handwriting.
邮戳看起来很正规
The postmark looks legitimate.
这或者是个令人吃惊的伪造物 或是真的有一些人
It's either a stunning forgery, or there are actually people
愿意放弃空闲时间向Paul致敬
willing to give up their free time to pay homage to Paul.
这真令人困扰
That's disturbing...
但我还是允许你离开
but I'm gonna have to let you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道 那家伙像猪一样
I know. That guy is a total pig.
我感觉我应该在胸前挂个牌子
I feel like I should wear a sign across my breasts
上面写着 我在这里
that says, "I'm up here !"
所以你假设他认识字
So, you're assuming he can read.
Nikki 你来得正好
Nikki, you're just in time.
那么你 你迟到了
And you, you're late.
你是谁
Who are you ?
Mike 这位是Danielle Brinkman
Mike, this is Danielle Brinkman.
哦 对了 你是新来的助理检察官
Oh, that's right. You're the new assistant D.A.
Michael Flaherty 我们共同在福特汉姆大学就读
Michael Flaherty. We went to Fordham together,
在同一个伦理学班
in the same ethics class.
伦理学课我翘课了
I cut ethics.
Danielle Brinkman 你是Todd Burskey的女朋友
Danielle brinkman ! You're Todd Burskey's girlfriend.
Todd怎么样
How is Todd ?
我们八年前就分手了
We broke up 8 years ago.
哦 我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
事实上 我差不多走出来了
Actually, I'm kind of over it.
这需要整整八年时间
Did it take the whole 8 years,
因为我只经过了一个星期
'cause I'm on week one,
却一直感到恶心
and I'm nauseous all the time...
总之 很高兴见到你
anyway, good to see you
你这个抄袭我的伦理学期末考试
Mr. Cheated-off-my- ethics-final-
却没有感谢我的人
and-didn't-have- the-decency-to-thank-me.
我们考试就得了个C
We got a "C" !
多谢
Thanks a lot.
Mike 我听说你在熬夜
Mike, I hear you've been burning the midnight oil.
先生 我擅自为你
Sir, I've taken the liberty
制订了一个长♥期♥政♥治♥计划
of working out a long-term political plan for you.
首先 我感到荣幸的是
First off, let me say how flattered I am
你认为我在2060年还活着
that you even have me alive in 2060.
不要低估科技的力量 先生
Never underestimate science, sir.
好吧
Yeah.
市长先生 - 什么
Uh, Mr. Mayor ? - Yeah.
我有一个很特别的请求
I have a special favor to ask you.
这是什么味道
What's that smell ?
我的古龙水的
That's my cologne.
棒极了 - 谢谢
It's wonderful. - Thank you.
什么牌子的
What brand is it ?
魅力
Seduction.
嘿 Paul 男士香水在四楼
Hey, Paul, men's fragrances are on the fourth floor.
这里是一楼 市政厅
This is first floor, city government.
你需要帮的忙是
The favor you wanted to ask ?
先生 今晚有一个我的粉丝俱乐部的集♥会♥
Sir, there's a meeting of my fan club tonight.
Paul 哇 你有粉丝俱乐部了
Paul, well, hey ! You've got a fan club, huh ?
Mike 我有粉丝俱乐部吗
Mike, do I have a fan club ?
哦 当然有 先生
Oh, yes, you do, sir.
它叫做纽约市
It's called the city of New York.
如果您不是太忙的话
Well, if you're not too busy,
您的出席
it would really be a thrill
会让每个人激动万分的
if everybody could come by to meet you.
我乐意去
I'd love to.
哦 不 抱歉 我去不了
Oh ! No, I'm sorry, I can't.
我必须 呃
I've got to, um...
Mike 告诉他什么
Mike, tell him what.
你不能 先生 他不能是因为
You can't, sir. He can't because...
你必须 你接下来的七年都很忙
you've got the... you're busy for the next 7 years.
是的 看到了吗 该死的 我好忙啊
Yeah. See there ? Damn ! My hands are tied.
市长先生 你妻子的电♥话♥
Mr. Mayor, it's your wife.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表