剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
假如我能增加一次正式照会
If I can add on a personal note,
可能是对听障人士的
it's always great to reach out to members
一些声援
of the hearing impaired community,
在这个情况下 以我个人名义
though may I add, in this case,
可能会是很好的声援
it's particularly great.
她说 政客们经常试图
She says that politicians are always trying
拉拢她 但是这个事件
to charm her, but in this case,
实在很烦人
it's particularly annoying.
很好
Charming.
非常的好
It's particularly charming.
我们的简历不是应该保密么
Aren't our resume supposed to be kept confidential ?
为什么这么说 Heywood先生 你隐瞒什么了
Why, Mr. Heywood ? You have something to hide ?
没有
No.
你什么时候是联♥合♥国♥的工作人员了
When were you a clerk for the united nations ?
啊
Hmm ?
哦 那个
Oh ! That.
嗯 其实 是模拟联♥合♥国♥
Um, actually, it was the model united nations,
高中的时候
you know, in high school.
哦 这可是大事
Ohh ! It was a very big deal.
Paul 在你大三到大四的时候
Paul, between your junior and senior years,
你帮苏丹的Sheik Taranchi
you ran a re-election campaign
进行过竞选
for Sheik Taranchi of Jordan ?
完全正确
That is correct.
但是约旦是君主制
But Jordan's a monarchy.
他们不需要竞选
They don't have elections.
那是基层运动
It was a grass-roots movement.
Janelle 你一般什么时候去看牙医
Janelle, when do you know you have to go to the dentist ?
你牙疼吗
You got a little toothache there ?
疼 我刚不小心咬到钢笔了 笔帽那头
Yeah. I was chewing on my pen, on the end of it,
好像右边的一半后槽牙都碎了
and I think I cracked my molar right in half.
啊
Ahh.
我帮你预约
I'll make an appointment.
啊
Aaah !
Nikki 你有阿司匹林吗
Nikki, you got aspirin ?
有 真难以置信
Yeah, I do. I can't believe
你们都在简历上撒谎了
the way you people lie on your resume.
是吗 那你什么时候打字能一分钟打一百一十个了
Really ! When was the last time you typed 110 words per minute ?
可能跟你会用波斯语说话是同一天
Probably the same day you spoke conversational Farsi.
这个这个
Look at this...
James Leonard Hobert三世声称他能跳踢踏舞
James Leonard Hobert III claims he can tap dance.
这要是在威斯康辛 你一定特时髦吧
Were you considered cool in Wisconsin ?
如果你想找遥控器
If you're looking for your remotes,
我在每个后面都粘了魔术贴
I used my glue gun to put a strip of velcro on each one
然后贴到电视边上
and mounted them to the side of the TV.
我从来没有在找东西的问题上犯难过
I never used to have trouble finding my things.
什么意思
What does that mean ?
没事 没事
Nothing. Nothing.
在你来我公♥寓♥做卫生之前
Before you cleaned my apartment,
我知道东西都放在哪 是你来问我
I knew where everything was, and you had to ask.
现在变成你知道东西的位置 换我问了
Now you know where everything is, and I have to ask.
这地方之前就是个狗窝
This place was a mess before I cleaned it up.
我看见半个奶油三明治
I found a half cream cheese sandwich...
在沙发底下的杂♥志♥上
underneath the sofa, on top of the magazines.
我知道它在哪 我放那的
I knew exactly where it was ! I put it there !
现在没了
It's gone now !
我要 我要洗个澡
I've... I gotta shower.
亲爱的我帮你
Honey, let me help you.
别别别 我能自己洗
No, no, no. I can bathe myself.
够不着的地方我会把海绵绑在棒子上擦
Anything I can't reach I'll just use my loofa on a stick.
好吧 小心点啊
Ok. Well, be careful.
别把你的拐杖弄湿了
Remember not to get your cast wet.
我知道 我知道
I remember. I remember.
我把鸟笼子挂在你的淋浴那了 也要小心
Watch out for my bird in your shower.
什么
What ? !
啊
Rawwk ! Ahh !
Mike 你看牙医回来了
Hiya, Mike. Back from the dentist ?
哦 这个
Oh, this ?
因为浴室里的鸟
Bird in the shower.
五个脚趾都受伤了
Broke all 5 toes in my foot.
真不敢相信这家伙是我的新闻秘书
I can't believe this guy is my press secretary.
我当初长智齿的时候
When I had my wisdom teeth out,
足足躺了三天
I was in bed for 3 days,
然后我给它拔下来了
and I had put it off,
拔下来时候 它的根一直扭啊
so by the time I got it, the roots had twisted
扭啊扭啊扭啊
around and around and around...
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up.
致歉记者会已经准备好了
The apology press conference is all set up.
我邀请了一个听障记者来报道
I invited a hearing impaired reporter to cover it.
是个讨喜的人
Charming fellow.
麻♥醉♥药♥本该帮我
This Novocain is supposed
躲过那些痛苦
to shield me from the pain,
但是我还是在听他说话
and yet I still hear him.
他在那 嘿 Tim
There he is ! Hiya, Tim !
非常感谢您的邀请
Thank you for having me here.
您能来真好
Thank you for coming.
你说什么
What are you saying ?
你说什么是什么意思
What do you mean, what am I saying ?
你是在拿我找乐吗
Are you making fun of me ?
不是 我只是想告诉你
No. I'm just trying to tell you
我对聋哑人的需求
that I'm sensitive
非常敏感
to the needs... feelings of the deaf community.
又砸了
Oh, no.
Stuart 损坏报告
Stuart. Damage report.
四号♥发动机着火了 我们掉落的太快了
Engine number 4 is in flames, and we're losing altitude fast.
更别说我们暂停了饮料供应服务
Needless to say, we're suspending beverage service
而且是客舱的
in the main cabin.
Nikki 损坏报告
Nikki, damage report.
Edelman女士是很有影响力的人物
Ms. Edelman has quite a bit of clout.
明天她会在市政厅外组织一次示♥威♥游♥行♥
She's organized a demonstration tomorrow outside city hall.
她获取的支持是由
She's gotten support from special interest groups
听障人士组成的特殊需求组织 看这个名单
with hearing impaired constituents. Check out this list.
嘿 同志和女同志自♥由♥联盟 这不我吗
Hey ! Gay and lesbian liberation union. That's me !
啊 Mike 我明早能请假吗
Uh, Mike, can I have tomorrow morning off ?
我向你保证 我们以后
I assure you, in the future,
会对手译员
our screening process for interpreters
进行严密的筛选
will be much more thorough.
我们会排除掉所有
We're going to throw out
不会手语的应聘者
all the applicants who don't know sign language.
至于昨天的事 如果你们中有人做过牙科的大手术
As for yesterday, any of you who have had major dental surgery
就能理解我的表现了
can appreciate what I was going through.
市长先生 你会对副市长进行
Mr. Mayor, will there be a formal reprimand
正式训斥吗
of your deputy Mayor ?
他并没做错什么
This man did nothing wrong.
我们对于
I mean, have we finally reached a point
断章取义是否能
where anything can be taken out of context
导致政♥治♥上的空中楼阁的倒塌
and cause a politically correct house of cards
尚未达成一致意见
to come tumbling down ?
就像我去年做的采访一样
It's like that interview I did last year
我当时受到抨击
I caught all that flack for.
我把拉丁裔人称作什么来着
What was it that I referred to the Latino community as ?
嗯 咳
Um... ahem.
拉丁小孩 先生
Lateenies, sir.
Paul 你应该看看Chester
Paul, you should see Chester.
他的羽毛都竖起来了 喙也抖了
His feathers are ruffled, his beak's quivering.
他一整天都在战斗状态
He's been in attack position all day.
你吓坏他了
You really spooked him.
我吓坏他
I spooked him ?
那玩意几乎把我的脸撕下来
Jeez, that thing practically tore my face off.
我一直在等希区柯克喊"停"
I kept waiting for Alfred Hitchcock to yell "Cut."
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表