剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
是不好 大家会投票给性别歧视者
No. People will vote for a sexist,
但不会投给一个心脏不好的市长
but not a Mayor with a heart condition.
但至少他的问题转移了
At least his problem has migrated north.
你们就没看到这微弱的优势吗
You guys aren't seeing the silver lining here.
女权运动团体已经接受了我们的道歉
The women's action caucus has accepted our apology.
我们唯一失利的地方就是
Our only downside is that we seem to have
一不小心给市长判了个死刑
accidentally given the Mayor a terminal illness.
我知道怎么解决这件事
I know how to get rid of that.
等一下
Hold on one second.
市长办公室
Mayor's office.
是的 我会承担这个通话费用
Yeah, I'll accept the charges.
嗨 George
Hi, George.
很好搞定 发布市长的医疗记录
It's a simple fix. Release the Mayor's medical records.
然后他们就知道市长很健康
Then they'll know he's in perfect health.
没问题
No problem.
真是想不通她
Can you believe her?
你干嘛不去我那
Why don't you just go over to my apartment
看看电视
and watch my TV?
我今天下午就把你的东西赎回来
I'll get yours out of hock this afternoon.
为什么女人就是喜欢他那样的窝囊废
Why do women always go for losers like him?
而不是像你这种窝囊废
Instead of losers like you?
我们得把Nikki从禽兽那儿救出来
We've gotta rescue Nikki from that monster.
James 那可是她男朋友 他不是Jason
James, it's her boyfriend, it's not Jason.
我们不能眼睁睁看着
We can't turn our back
自己的朋友被利用
on a friend who's being taken advantage of.
就这么定了 我们一起去警告她
It's resolved. We get together and warn her,
我们不能放弃直到她
and we don't quit until she's as miserable
和我们一样孤单痛苦
and alone as the rest of us.
Mike 医疗记录今天下午就会被公开
Mike, those medical records will be delivered this afternoon.
你们在谈论什么啊
What are you guys talking about?
没什么 我们都喜欢George
Nothing. We like George.
你们是在这里吐槽George吗
You guys are in here trashing George?
不 我们只是觉得他是在利用你
No, it's just that we think he's taking advantage of you.
你们倒是说话啊
Back me up, guys.
你真是太放肆了 Carter
That's awfully presumptuous of you, carter.
你们乱说
That is so unfair.
George不是什么游手好闲的人
George is not some kind of deadbeat.
告诉你们吧 他是个作家
I will have you know, he is a writer.
噢 噢 啊
Ohhh! Oh! Ah!
他正在写电影剧本
He is writing a screenplay!
噢 噢
Ohhh! Ohhh!
干嘛啊
What?!
噢 他是个作家
Oh, he's a writer!
就像一个懒得
That's like an actor
不肯在餐馆里工作的演员
who's too lazy to work in a restaurant!
Nikki 他是在占你便宜
Nikki, he's looking for a free ride.
我了解这样的人
I know guys like him.
我就是这样的人
I am guys like him.
你们太过分了
You are way off base here.
George很高傲 才不愿意被人养着
George is too proud to be a kept man.
嘿 衬衫真好看
Hey, great blouse.
不过 额
And, uh...
有些坏消息
some bad news.
我寓所里有些东西坏掉了
Some stuff went down with my apartment.
所以我想在这儿凑合一阵
So I figured I'd crash here for a while.
如果你不介意的话
If that's cool with you.
Mike 我的医疗记录准备好了吗
Mike, did you get my medical records ok?
准备好了
Yeah.
额 先生
Uh, sir?
你告诉你的健康记录良好
You... you told me that you had a clean bill of health.
看我 我健康的就像一匹马
Look at me. I'm healthy as a horse.
想感受一下吗
Want to feel this?
非常渴望 先生
Desperately, sir.
晚点再试
Maybe later. Uh...
不过 我担心的是你呆过 额
no, what I'm concerned about is your stay at the, uh...
清凉溪疗养院
shady brook facility?
那个高尔夫度假酒店吗
The golf resort?
是精神病院
The mental hospital.
噢 那个
Oh! That!
是的 你
Yeah, you...
你觉得这个不太好是吗
you think that'll be a glitch?
是的
Just might.
我只在那待了一个晚上
I was only there for one night,
而且我有个很好的解释
and I have a very valid explanation.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
那是六十年代的时候 在一个派对上
It was in the sixties, I was at this party,
有个白♥痴♥在我酒里下了迷幻药
and this idiot spiked the kool-aid.
没一会儿
And before I knew it,
我就光着身子 爬上了一棵松树
I was 3/4 the way up a pine tree, naked as a jay bird,
想办法把身边巨大的虫子赶跑
trying to get away from all the giant bugs. There.
哦 你讲完了啊
Well, there you have it.
所以 我只要向媒体解释说
Ok, so I just explain to the press
你去过精神病院
that you were in a mental hospital
是因为你吃了迷幻药
because you were taking acid.
无独有偶 Mike
Coincidentally, Mike,
就是那天晚上我决定要当市长
that was the same night I decided to become Mayor.
是吗
You don't say.
好 每个人拿一本书
Ok, everybody, grab a book.
看谁第一个找到一种无关紧要的病
The first person to find a harmless disease
并且症状和Paul乱加给市长的一模一样
that matches all the symptoms paul bestowed upon the Mayor
就是大赢家
is the big winner.
要是有什么人可以问该多好
If only there were someone we could call,
就是接受过训练 会诊断的人
uh... someone trained to diagnose diseases.
让我想想 屠夫吗
Let's see, a butcher?
不是 他只能给你肉
No, he would bring you meat.
机械师吗 不是
A mechanic? No.
是医生
Call a doctor!
不能叫医生 还没到那地步
No doctors, not yet.
Mike 我们找到匹配病症的几率
Mike, the odds of us finding a matching disease...
找到了
got it!
Rolio Pidgea 它有我们要的所有症状
"Rolio Pidgea." It has all our symptoms,
昏睡 头晕 关节僵硬
lethargy, dizziness, stiffness in joints.
太好了
This is excellent.
现在 要是你能找出一种情况
Now if you could just find a condition
不包含臀部严重发炎
that doesn't include massive inflammation of the buttocks...
我们就好办了
...we'll be in business.
你有什么计划
What's the plan?
你觉得睡眠不足怎么样 先生
How do you feel about sleep deprivation, sir?
说你还是说我 - 你
Yours or mine? - Yours.
我不喜欢 怎么了
Not a big fan. Why?
我们发现Paul所描述的症状
Turns out the symptoms Paul described
会在缺乏睡眠的情况下出现 - 噢
could have been brought about by sleep deprivation. - Oh!
我们想让你晚上别睡 然后找个医生来
We thought we'd keep you awake for a while, bring a doctor in
让他来向媒体解释 您只是需要一些睡眠
and have him explain to the press that you just need a nap.
是因为我为了这个城市工作太辛苦了吗
Because I've been working so hard for this city?
我们的意思是 你今晚留在这儿 我们好看着你
It means staying here tonight so we can keep an eye on you.
那么我就不能回家跟Helen一起了
So I wouldn't be able to go home to Helen?
这是你不用回家最好的借口 先生
It's a get-out-of- marriage-free card, sir.
7点见
See you around 7:00.
嘿 帅哥们
Hey, dudes.
下午好
Afternoon...
帅哥
dude.
我已经开始想你了
I miss you already.
便利贴
Post-its!
你拿好了 - 噢 真好
You can take 'em home. - Oh, cool!
厕所在哪里 - 走廊那头
Bathroom? - Down the hall.
更好了
Cooler.
他讲话这么简略好像在节省能量
It's like he conserves energy by saying as few words as possible.
他有点害羞罢了
He's a little shy.
在他偷我们办公室的用品前
He reached out with a "Hey, dude"
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表