剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
Boy, you couldn't get into that school if you had a map and keys.
我就是来看看中城区有什么好的
Man, I just wanna see what this whole Midtown thing was about.
金会让我住一阵
Kym's gonna let me crash for a while.
不 我说的是"我们再商量"
No, I said, "We'll talk about it."
可别打什么主意
Don't be getting no ideas, now.
这就是我们在做的事
So that's what we've been doing down in the Dirty.
尽量让曼尼的梦想得以实现
Keeping Manny's dream alive best way we can.
那你要经常跟我联♥系♥
Well, I expect regular updates.
-回聊 -跟你妈代好 再见
- Talk soon. - Love to your mama. Bye.
我们该走了
We should get a move on.
别错过了你的迎新
Don't wanna be late for your orientation.
不 我们哪也不去
No, we ain't going nowhere
你得先拿脚沾沾海水
until you get those feet of yours in this ocean.
来吧
Come on.
你做到了 孩子
You did it, boy.
你真的做到了
You really did it.
不 是我们做到了
No, we did it.
我永远不会忘记你为我付出的一切 妈妈
I'll never forget all you did for me, Mama, never.
我从来都只希望你的梦想成真
All I ever wanted was to see your dreams come true.
现在成真了 我觉得我的梦也成真了
Now that it is, it's like my own dreams have come true.
这是永远夺不走的
Nothing would ever be able to take that away from us.
-是啊 再不会了 -再不会了
- Yeah, not anymore. - Not anymore.
你和丽芙放松会儿吧
You and Liv take a minute.
这是你应得的
You've earned it.
好啊 亲爱的
What's up, baby?
新海岸 新人生
New coast, new life.
你真准备好了吗
You sure you're ready for this?
我们要试试看了 一起试
Guess we'll figure it out. Together.
你是谁 你把迪昂·艾略特怎么了
Who are you and what have you done with Deion Elliot?
那事说来话长
It's a long story, that one.
真的很长
Like, really long.
未知号♥码
未知号♥码
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表