剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
不是那么回事
It's not even like that.
是她陷害我的
All right? She set me up.
我在局里待了一晚上 都是她害的
I spent a night at a police station because of her.
我刚刚才跟她和贝丝一起离开医院
Look, I just left the hospital with both her and Beth.
丽芙知道自己搞砸了 但她真的很喜欢你 迪昂
Liv knows she screwed up, but she really likes you, Deion,
你要不是
and you'd know that
一直在派对玩 不接电♥话♥ 你也会知道的
if you'd stop partying and picked up your phone.
我现在看起来像玩得很开心吗
Does it look like I'm kicking it right now?
不像 那你来这干吗
Not really. So, why are you here?
我在找费德先生
I'm looking for Mr. Fade.
但肖恩就是费德 他已经死了
But Shane was Fade, and he's dead.
金 有人在开这个派对
Kym, somebody's throwing this party.
-你觉得费德在这吗 -有可能
- You think Fade's here? - Well, he could be.
我只知道杰为他工作
All I know is that Jay's working for him.
但他对我有所隐瞒
He knows more than what he's telling me.
如果你能让杰供出费德 那...
So, if you can get Jay to give up Fade, then...
那也许我能通过费德找到鬼脸
Then maybe Fade can lead me to Ghostface.
也许
Maybe.
我想我能让他开口
I think I can get it out of him.
怎么做
How?
高♥强♥度审讯技巧
Enhanced interrogation techniques.
瞧姐的
Watch me work.
我就知道你是艾略特家会跳舞的那个
Somehow I knew you was the Elliot with all the right moves.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我知道我跟迪昂一起长大
I mean, I know I grew up with Deion,
但我总在注意你
but I always had my eyes on you.
而我发现你也在偷看我
Pretty sure I caught you catching sneak peeks of me, too.
对 我是有看你 你很美
Yeah, I've been looking at you. You official.
话说 费德先生真会办派对
So, uh, Mr. Fade sure knows how to throw a good party.
我本来打算办一场公益活动
You know, I was gonna throw a benefit,
为贫民窟那些孩子办一场舞会
a dance for the kids down at the Y.
也许费德先生能来施展一下他的魔法
I thought maybe it could use Mr. Fade's magic touch.
你能介绍他给我认识吗
Can you introduce him to me?
我想见见他
I'd like to meet him.
-迪昂叫你这么做的吗 -什么 不是
- Deion put you up to this? - What? No.
他告诉你我跟费德合作吗
He told you I'm working with Fade?
听着 杰 他经历了那么多事
Okay, look, Jay, with everything he's got going on,
我们经历了那么多事
we've got going on, I mean,
如果你能带我们去见他 会有很大帮助
it would help a lot if you could introduce us to him.
求你了 别这样
Come on, please. Don't be like that.
你不能到处跟人讲我♥干♥的活
You can't be putting my business out there like that.
-什么 -你想耍我吗
- What? - You trying to play me?
你派金来套我话吗
You sent Kym to come get info out of me?
你真那么走投无路吗
You really that desperate?
我的确是走投无路
Yeah, I actually am.
那好吧
All right, then.
别趴着了
Well, get your ass up.
-为什么 -因为你即将见到费德先生
- Why? - Because you about to meet Mr. Fade.
-费德在哪 -我说了 我会把你介绍给他
- Man, where's Fade at? - Man, I told you I'm gonna make the intro.
但你必须先告诉我 你到底怎么了
But you gotta tell me what's going on with you first.
我最近为你做了不少事
I've done a lot for you recently.
我知道你有秘密没告诉我
And I knew you was holding secrets
但我还是没逼你说
and I still didn't pressure you.
但金知道怎么回事 对吧
But Kym knows what's up?
你哥哥我却不知道
Me, your own brother, don't?
好吧
All right.
外面有一个连环杀手
Look, there's a serial killer on the loose, all right?
他想杀我
He's after me.
我还以为你打算跟我说实话
Man, I thought you was gonna tell me the truth.
我不是在耍你 杰
Look, I'm not playing, Jay.
就是这个人杀了路德·汤普森
Same dude that got LT,
以及我学校四个孩子 都是我的朋友
four other kids from my school, man, my friends.
但他真正要对付的是我
But he really want me.
-我知道这听起来很疯狂 -没错 确实疯狂
- I know that sound crazy-- - Yeah, it does. It sounds crazy.
我们住的这一区很乱
Man, we live in a rough place.
-但那不代表... -就是这个意思
- That don't mean-- - That's exactly what it mean.
有连环杀手
Serial killer, man.
你到底要不要听我说
Now, you trying to hear about it or not?
好吧
All right.
我在听
I'm listening.
你还好吗
You okay?
很明显
Obviously.
你想...
You want to...
我也不知道 谈谈吗
I don't know... talk about it, or?
怎么 跟你谈吗
What, with you?
你要不是认为我是鬼脸 你根本就不会来
You wouldn't even be here if you didn't think I was Ghostface.
-严格来说是这样 但... -听着
- Technically true, but... - You know what?
别来烦我
Just leave me alone.
我在这陪着你
I'm here for you.
连环杀手
A serial killer?
我知道你遇到一些情况
I mean, clearly you've been dealing with some things,
但没想到这么严重
but that's deep.
但那跟费德有什么关系
What's it got to do with Fade, though?
我觉得费德也许知道凶手是谁
I was thinking that maybe Fade knows who the killer is.
也许他就是凶手
Maybe the killer himself.
-这就太扯了 -不 我不是... 杰
- Now you're reaching, bruh. - No, I'm not-- Come on, Jay.
想想那些变装服 都是无法回避的事实
The costumes, man. Ain't no way around that.
就像我之前说的 八成是巧合
Well, like I said, that probably was a coincidence.
我觉得不是
Not to me, it ain't.
费德在哪 让他自己跟我解释
Where's Fade? Let him explain it to me.
他刚已经解释了
He just did.
你说什么
What you just say?
我就是费德先生
I'm Mr. Fade.
至少现在我是
Well, at least now I am.
之前我跟肖恩合作
I was working with Shane,
这派对早就安排好了
and this party was already on the books.
于是我决定加大力度
So, I just decided to step up.
我在外面努力想办法赚钱
Man, I'm out here hustling.
我不像你 我不会等教练 或大学
Unlike you, I ain't waiting for no coach, or college,
或魔法仙子来救我
or magic fairy to come and save me.
我看到赚钱机会 我就把握住 就这么简单
I saw a chance to get money and I took it, simple as that.
这是真♥相♥
It's the truth.
你为什么还用这种眼神看着我
Why you still looking at me like that?
你给了我一把没子弹的枪
You gave me an unloaded gun
以防我有机会朝凶手开枪
so just in case I had the chance to shoot the killer,
以防我打中你
I wouldn't shoot you.
-迪昂 听着 -不 别碰我
- Deion, look, man-- - No, no. Don't touch me, bro.
就是这么回事
That's what it is.
凶手一定是我身边的人
Yeah, the killer gotta be somebody close to me.
这个人知道我的过去
Somebody that know my past,
知道我的个人生活 我的行踪
my personal life, where I'm at, when I'm near,
知道如何击中我的要害
where to hit me, where it hurt the most.
那我就不是凶手 我们关系从没这么亲近过
Then I ain't him. Man, we ain't never been close like that.
但我们是亲人 不是吗
We blood, though, right?
我们是兄弟 不是吗 杰
We brothers, right, Jay?
如果那还有意义 你就老实告诉我
If that mean anything, you tell me this.
你昨晚在哪
Where was you at last night?
我没义务回答你
I don't gotta answer to you.
-你在说什么疯话 -说啊
- Man, what you talking about? - Let's do it.
你根本不配有兄弟
You don't deserve a brother.
你要去哪
Where you going?
我问你话呢 你要去哪
Hey, man. Man, I'm talking to you. Where you going?
你认为我是凶手
You think I'm the killer?
那就问问你自己
Then ask yourself this.
我接下来会做什么
What would I do next?
或许我会去医院
Maybe visit your little girlfriend
拜访你那个小女友和她爸爸
and her daddy down at the hospital.
像你说的
Like you said,
击中你的要害
hit you where it hurts the most.
金
Kym!
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表