剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
金
Kym!
迪昂
Deion.
-丽芙在哪 -我不知道
- Hey, hey. Where's Liv? - I don't know.
她刚发了一通脾气 就跑了
She just had, like, a major hissy fit and bailed.
金说她跟你在一起
Kym said she was with you,
但她一直不接我电♥话♥
and she's not answering none of my calls.
我可不怪她
Yeah, I don't blame her.
谁叫你玩完就甩了人家
You pumped and dumped, dude.
-出什么事了 -求你快去找她
- What's going on? - Find her, please.
你们一定要离开医院 知道吗
But you guys gotta get out, okay?
我哥哥杰就是凶手 他现在要来杀她
My brother Jay's the killer and he's coming for her... right now!
大反转
Twist.
我帮你开门
Let me help you with that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能帮我看一下吗
You mind watching that for a sec?
我们缺人手 我得去接电♥话♥
We're short-staffed. I need to answer that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
加护病房♥
Intensive Care Unit.
羟考酮
医用酒精
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我想找一位叫雷诺兹的病人 应该在加护病房♥
Um, I'm looking for a patient, Reynolds, maybe Intensive Care?
抱歉 孩子 探视时间已经结束了
I'm sorry, son, but unless you're family,
非家属不得入内
visiting hours been over.
不 你不明白 我真的得见他
No, you don't understand. I really need to see him.
那...
Well--
三楼重症监护病房♥对面在冒烟
I'm showing smoke on the third floor right across from ICU.
已通知和派遣消防人员及医疗急救队
Fire and Medical has been informed and dispatched.
这里
Here.
女士们 在左边
Ladies, to the left.
杰 听我说
Jay, listen to me, man.
别这么做 杰 杰
Don't do this. Jay! Jay!
杰
Jay!
拜托 别这么做 拜托了 我就在这里
Hey, come on, man, don't do this. Come on, look, I'm right here!
你想杀的是我 杰
I'm the one you want. Jay!
杰
Jay!
别这么做 拜托 你看 我就在这
Man, don't do this, man. Come on, look, I'm right here!
快点 呼吸 呼吸啊 求你了
Come on. Breathe, breathe. Please breathe.
九十七
Ninety-seven.
加油 撑住啊
Come on, man. Come on, man!
别死在我面前
Don't die on me.
好了 好了
There we go. There we go.
呼吸 好了
Breathe. There we go.
我来接手 孩子
I'll take it from here, son.
交给我
I got it.
-护士 体征 -好
- Nurse, vitals? - Yes.
-好了 -血压80/40 情况稳定
- Here we are. - 80 over 40. Stable.
做得好 医生
Here you go, Doctor.
有我们在
We got you.
你在这啊
There you are.
感觉我找你找了一辈子了
I feel like I've been looking for you my whole life.
自动贩卖♥♥器吐出来两块
The machine spit out two.
你们以为凶手是我 其实我不生气
I'm not even pissed you guys would think it was me.
但迪昂也这么想 让我很难过
I mean, it just hurts that Deion was thinking it, too.
他都不愿给我个机会解释
He didn't even give me a chance to explain myself
不像你跟金
the way you and Kym did.
这年头跟男人约会是这样的
Welcome to dating dudes 2018.
我们上♥床♥后 我以为我们关系更亲近了
After we hooked up, I thought we were closer than that.
我和阿米尔昨晚上♥床♥了
Me and Amir banged last night.
我不知道那是否让我们更亲近了
I don't know if it brought us closer together,
那是否有什么意义 但是...
if it even meant anything or whatever, but...
我知道我很支持他
I do know I was really rooting for that kid.
真希望结局不是那样
I wish it didn't end like that.
是啊
Yeah.
结束总是令人不愉快
Endings are rough.
那就别让这成为你和迪昂的结局
Then maybe don't let this be the end of you and Deion.
你想不想喝杯咖啡之类的
Hey, you wanna get Starbucks or something?
算了吧
Yeah, hard pass.
你不像我想的那么无趣
Look, you're not as lame as I thought you were,
但我们也做不了朋友
but we can't be friends or anything.
好吧 为什么
Uh, okay. Why not?
因为朋友是盲点
Because friends are blind spots.
你让一个人靠得太近 就会失去判断力
You let somebody get too close, you start to miss things.
-看迪昂和杰就知道了 -迪昂和杰怎么了
-Just look at Deion and Jay. - What about Deion and Jay?
你玩失踪时 迪昂打给我了
When you ghosted, Deion called me.
杰就是凶手
Jay's the killer.
底袋
Corner.
多少了 连入五球吗
What is that? Five in a row?
既然你已经把我的钱都赢走了
Maybe now that you're done taking all my money,
或许可以考虑下去看明晚的比赛
you'll reconsider coming to that game tomorrow night.
不了 我的体育部主任
Oh, no, no. My AD would have a fit
如果以为我考虑招收一个罪犯 他会发飙的
if he thought I was even thinking about recruiting a felon.
我告诉过你了 迪昂没有被逮捕
We've been over this. Deion wasn't even arrested.
你为什么为了这孩子
Why are you putting yourself
如此拼命 格里夫
on the line for this kid anyway, Griff?
他是个好孩子 他只是需要再一次机会
He's a good kid. He just needs another chance.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
你赢了不用给 我输了给双份
Double or nothing.
但如果我赢了 你来看明天的比赛
But if I win, you come to that game tomorrow.
-成交 -我开球行吗
- You are on. - Can I break?
你的葬礼你说了算
Your funeral.
迪昂 等等
Deion, wait.
我不确定你是不是还在生我的气
I'm not sure if you're still mad at me or whatever,
但我想跟你道谢
but I wanted to say thank you.
他们告诉我 你救了我爸爸
They told me what you did for my dad.
-这没什么 别客气 -你还好吧
- It's all good. Don't mention it. - Are you okay?
贝丝告诉我杰的事了
Beth told me what's going on with Jay.
你确定你哥哥就是鬼脸吗
Are you sure your brother's Ghostface?
是同父异母的哥哥
My half-brother.
我觉得不可能是其他人
You know, I can't see how it can be anybody else.
至少不可能是你们
I mean, least of all you.
你从一开始就支持我
You had my back since the jump,
而我却一直跟你保持距离
and I just kept you at an arm's distance,
我该相信你的
and I should've just trusted you.
-对不起 丽芙 -我也很抱歉
- I'm sorry, Liv. - I'm sorry, too.
-我害你被关进监狱 -是啊
- I got you thrown in jail. - Yeah.
也许等这一切结束后
Maybe when this is all over,
我们可以想办法重新开始
we could find a way to start fresh.
不必等到那时候
No need to wait.
不过 我得先找到杰
First, I gotta... I gotta find Jay.
我必须结束这一切
I gotta end this.
说说有哪部恐怖电影
Okay, name one horror movie
结局是孩子们去找警♥察♥
that ends with the kids going to the cops
然后警♥察♥抓住凶手的
and the cops catching the killer.
你没听明白 贝丝
You ain't been listening, Beth.
我们现在不是在恐怖电影里
We're not in a horror movie right now.
这是个侦探故事 而且我们刚刚破了案
This is a detective story, and we just cracked the case.
如果迪昂弄错了呢
What if Deion's wrong?
好 我们来回顾一下证据
Okay, let's review the evidence.
迪昂说他在杰车上发现了面具
Deion said he saw a mask in Jay's car earlier,
然后迪昂打给你
then Deion called you and said
说杰正赶去医院
that Jay was on his way to the hospital.
现在我们在医院
Now we at the hospital
而鬼脸就在这里袭击蠢蛋
and Ghostface is over here attacking fools.
你还需要什么证据
What more proof do you need?
我还是觉得告诉警♥察♥太极端了
Still, going to the cops seems so drastic.
极端时期就需要妹子们有种一点
Well, drastic times calls for bitches to grow a pair.
是没错 但金 告密者死 记得吗
Yeah, but, Kym, snitches die, remember?
反正人终有一死
Everybody's dying already.
好吧 你去说吧
Okay, fine. Go ahead.
不 我需要一个白人妹子跟我一起 更可信
No. I need a white girl next to me. Adds credibility.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表