剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
But once I passed that test,
继续下去就完全不难了
it wasn't nearly as hard to keep going.
艾弗里·柯林斯
Your boy, Avery Collins,
不过是想让你们知道我不是闹着玩
that was to show y'all I meant business.
钩子人是复仇
Hookman was payback.
那个小妞的爸爸
Your little shorty's dad?
他只是在不合适的时候出现在了不合适的地点
He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
别停下 这是你的光辉时刻 是吧 不
Don't stop there. This your big moment, ain't it? No.
你不能死 你得先告诉我一切
You don't die until you tell me everything,
关于肖恩 曼尼 阿米尔
about Shane, Manny, Amir.
说话啊
Say something, man!
我没杀他们几个
I didn't kill them fools.
那他们死了 谁杀的
Well, they dead. So who did?
你不是唯一戴着面具的人
You ain't the only one that's been wearing a mask...
我也不是
and neither was I.
你有同伙
You've been working with somebody.
直到昨晚
Up until last night...
那人背后捅了我
when they stabbed me in the back.
其实 是前面
Actually, the front.
不管怎样 你们完蛋了
Either way, y'all screwed,
因为那人不杀死你们所有人是不会罢休的
because they ain't gonna stop until all of y'all are dead.
是谁 是谁 杰
Who is it? Who is it, Jay?
你觉得我会告诉你吗
You think I'mma tell you that?
这一切就是为了摧毁你
The whole point of this was to destroy you.
相信我 她会的
And trust me, she will.
她 她是谁
She? Who is she?
她是谁
Who is she?
拜托 杰 我求你了
Come on, Jay, I'm begging you, man.
至少我们明白了一些事
At least we figured something out.
看来我们就是这样的人 是吧
I guess this is who we really are, huh?
你是恐怖片百科全书
You're the horror encyclopedia.
凶手会怎么了结我们
How's the killer gonna finish us off?
不好说
Hard to say.
汤米·詹金斯和金街区的那小子是被割喉
Tommy Jenkins and that kid from Kym's block got their throats cut,
艾弗里被丢下楼 肖恩吸毒过量
Avery cratered, Shane OD'd,
曼尼被烧成了玉米饼
and Manny got turned into a human tostada.
你忘了阿米尔
You're forgetting about Amir.
我绝不会忘记阿米尔
I'll never forget Amir.
抱歉 贝丝 我只是想搞清楚真♥相♥
Sorry, Beth. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this.
我不知道我跟你讲
I just don't understand how me telling you
唯一喜欢过真正的我的人
that the one person who ever liked me for who I am
被骨锯割开怎么能帮到我们
got run through with a bone saw is gonna help.
能帮到
Well, it does.
谢谢你 贝丝
Thanks, Beth.
迪昂 杰死了 他是鬼脸
但他不是唯一的杀人犯 你在哪
什么事
What's that about?
是我爸
It's just my dad.
-在学校 他说另一个凶手是谁了吗
-没有
在病床上也不忘查我岗
Keeping tabs on me, even from his hospital bed.
回聊 老爸 要被连环杀手袭击了
TTYL, Dad. About to get attacked by a serial killer.
差不多吧
Something like that.
丽芙 怎么回事 那是血吗
Liv. What happened? Is that blood?
别担心 不是我的
Don't worry. It's not mine.
那是谁的
Then whose is it?
我的
Mine.
你的疯子女友趁我背过身打了我的脑壳
Your psycho girlfriend brained me while my back was turned.
因为她就是另一个鬼脸
Because she's the other Ghostface.
拜托 迪昂 你得相信我
Please, Deion, you have to believe me.
我想相信
I want to.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
我们谈谈 好吗
So let's just talk about this, all right?
贝丝知道阿米尔是被骨锯杀死
Beth knew Amir was stabbed with a bone saw.
她是怎么知道的 除非她当时在场
How could she have known that if she wasn't there,
除非是她干的
if she wasn't the one who did it?
我当时在 你个贱♥人♥
I was there, you bitch.
阿米尔死在我家的
Amir died in my house.
迪昂因为你被警♥察♥抓走后
And after Deion got hauled off by the cops because of you,
我还得坐在那里一整夜 听人细说
I had to sit there all night listening to every grisly detail
唯一在乎过我的人是怎么被杀的
about how the one person who cared about me got murdered,
你不该知道那些细节
details you shouldn't know.
我读了警方报告
I read the police report, okay?
这个解释非常合理
It's a perfectly logical explanation.
我的解释也很合理
Yeah, well, so is mine.
看来球在你手里了 伙计
Guess that puts the ball in your court, sport.
我们就报♥警♥吧
How about we just call the cops, all right?
让他们来查
Let them get to the bottom of this.
那可不行 迪昂
I can't let you do that, Deion.
还是该说马库斯
Or should I say Marcus?
你为什么这么做 你想要什么
Why are you doing this? What do you want from us?
除了曝光你们多虚伪吗
You mean besides exposing you all as total hypocrites?
你说得对 这不是为了你 马库斯
You're right. This isn't about you, D'Marcus.
是为了她
It's about her.
就像我第一天说的
It's like I said from day one.
你是幸存女孩
You are the final girl.
-离我们远点 -这可是枪 白♥痴♥
- Stay away from us. - Um, this is a gun, you idiot.
准确说 是杰的枪
Jay's gun, to be specific.
幸好我在警♥察♥之前找到了它
Lucky I got to it before the cops did.
放下那玩意 不然那我爆他的头
Drop that thing before I put another bullet in his head.
丽芙 跑
Liv, run.
你的准前男友的提议不错
Solid advice from your soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend.
恐怖片必须有大追杀才完整
A horror flick should never end without an epic chase.
去你的 我不会丢下他的
Screw you. I'm not leaving him.
快跑
Just go.
求你
Please.
不
No.
不
No.
这就对了
That's the spirit.
天呐
God.
你都不知道从这里面看东西多困难
You have no idea how hard it is to see in this damn thing.
这会很好玩的
Oh, this is gonna be fun.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为我生来就有问题
Because I was born bad.
不像你和你的死定俱乐部朋友
Unlike you and your little Deadfast besties,
我不欺骗自己
I don't lie to myself about it.
那你干吗戴面具
Then why have you been wearing a mask?
区别在于
The difference is
我摘掉面具时 也没什么变化
when I take mine off, nothing changes.
我一直知道我是个变♥态♥
I always knew I was a sociopath.
要不我为什么那么喜欢恐怖片
I mean, why do you think I love horror movies so much?
我看了我能找到的每一部
I watched every single one I could get my hands on
直到我意识到 那还不够
until I realized it just wasn't quite enough.
《万圣节》系列主角
凭什么乐子都让迈克尔·迈耶斯抢去
Why should Michael Myers get to have all the fun
我可以做更好的怪物
when I could be a better monster?
因为我可不是戴面具的演员
Because I'm not just some actor behind a mask.
这就是真实的我
This is who I really am
我的内在
on the inside.
拜托 那段反派独白多棒
Oh, God. Come on. That was a killer monologue.
真的能杀人
Literally.
《黑色星期五》
难怪杰森从不去追那些蠢辅♥导♥员
No wonder Jason never runs after all those stupid counselors.
这简直累死人了
This is freaking exhausting.
你可以停下来 杰死了
You can stop this. Jay's dead.
我快要完成我开始的事了 怎么能停
Not when I'm so close to finishing what I started.
这是你的点子
This was your idea?
我说了 我一直知道我是变♥态♥
Like I said, always knew I was a sociopath.
我想当杀手 但在寻找起源故事
I was a wannabe killer in search of an origin story
直到有一晚
until one night,
那个故事走进了我的门
it walked right through my door.
杰一坐在我椅子上
The moment Jay sat in my chair,
我就看得出我们是同道中人
I could just tell we were kindred spirits.
他要我表现出他的心魔
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表