剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
《惊声尖叫》前情提要
Previously on Scream.
有我呢 哥哥
I got you, bruh.
我有个弟弟 叫马库斯
I had a brother named-- Named Marcus.
我们小时候 万圣节一起出去
We went out on Halloween when we was kids.
我丢下我的双胞胎弟弟等死
I left my twin brother to die.
救我
Help me!
你们今晚想玩玩吗
Y'all wanna party tonight?
费德先生制♥作♥ 门票仅20块
大家都知道费德的真实身份无人知晓 是吧
Everybody knows that nobody knows who Fade really is, you know?
现在有人在穿着这身服装
Now somebody is wearing this costume--
威胁要杀了我们
threatening to kill all of us.
有人在针对迪昂
Somebody has it out for Deion.
那跟我们有什么关系
What the hell does that have to do with the rest of us?
未知号♥码 给我看你的内在
"给我看你的内在"
"Show me your insides"?
否则下个就是你
那什么意思
What does that mean?
我们现在身处恐怖片中
We're in a horror movie.
我们在被一个杀手猎杀
We're being hunted by a killer here.
杀手都有准则 恐怖片有规则
Killers have codes and horror has rules.
我确定我们都会死
And I'm pretty sure we're all gonna die.
金
Kym!
金
Kym!
-拿着那么多电影去哪啊 -做研究
- Where you going with all them movies? - Studying.
不 你是想找人陪
Nah. You're looking for some company.
我可是最会看片享乐的了
My Netflix and chill game is on point.
我怎么觉得你睡在你妈沙发上
I find it hard to believe you have much practice
不太可能有练习机会呢 拉塔维斯
sleeping on your mama's couch, Latavious.
你们笑什么
What y'all laughing at?
你知道你一直在对我暗送秋波
You know you've been checking me out,
我觉得我们该走到一起 好好处处了
so I think it's time we get together and make this work.
-金 -晚安
- Kym! - Good night.
妈妈
Mama.
去救助站帮忙了 做作业
该死 白人妹子 杀手在房♥子里呢
Damn, white girl, the killer in the house.
再给我那瓶啤酒
Get me another beer.
快出去 姐们
Get out the house, sis.
好吧 我走
All right, I'll go.
曼尼
我这就过去 拿爆米花去
爆米花 这又不是看着玩的 是研究
行了 玩笑结束了
Okay, enough. Joke's over.
我说的吧
Told ya.
未知号♥码
-谁啊 -你喜欢恐怖片吗
- Who this? - Do you like scary movies?
不 不喜欢
No, I do not
因为恐怖片里的人都蠢得要死
because everyone in them is stupid as hell.
那你喜欢玩游戏吗
Do you like to play games?
不管你卖♥♥啥我都不要
I ain't buying what you're selling.
除非你亮明身份 我要挂了
So, unless you tell me who you are, I'm hanging up.
但我想了解你的身份 金
But I wanna know who you are, Kym,
你的内在
on the inside.
-鬼脸吗 -看 你很擅长玩游戏
- Ghostface? - See? You're good at games.
可惜 我们玩的不是20个问题
Too bad we're not playing 20 Questions.
我们根本就不玩
We ain't playing, period.
我们要玩
Yes, we are.
游戏从艾弗里的尸体落地时就开始了
The game started the second Avery's body hit the ground.
唯一的问题是
The only question is,
你们哪个伪君子要先死
which one of you hypocrites dies next?
你喜欢吓唬人吗 可惜 我不怕
You get off on scaring people, huh? Well, too bad I ain't scared.
走着瞧吧 我不是来吓唬你的
We'll see. Because I'm not here to scare you.
我是来杀你的
I'm here to kill you.
来啊 我家里有比你狠的角色
Go ahead, then. I got people over badder than you.
我看你只有一个人啊
You look alone to me
穿着你粉色的毛茸茸的拖鞋
in your pink, fuzzy slippers.
该死
Damn.
那出来吧 我给你介绍我的人认识
Come outside, then. I'll introduce you to my people!
你是指剥削他们居住的社区的毒贩吗
You mean the drug dealers exploiting the community they live in?
他们是最大的伪君子
They're the biggest hypocrites of all.
这我倒同意 但至少他们有枪
We may even agree on that, but at least they strapped.
拉塔维斯
Latavious!
报♥警♥
Call 911!
警官受伤 警官受伤
Officer down! Officer down!
白人警官受伤
White officer down!
-白人警官受伤 -金
- White officer down! - Kym.
-怎么了 你没事吧 -有事
- What happened? Are you okay? - Hell, no.
没事的
It's gonna be all right.
惊声尖叫 第三季第二集
凶手戴了面具 万圣节服装
Okay, the killer was wearing a mask, like, a Halloween costume.
-你记下来了吗 -当然 听到了
- You getting this? - Sure, loud and clear.
那你怎么不把我的话写进你的小本本里
Then why aren't you writing what I'm saying in that pad?
多谢你的配合
We appreciate your cooperation.
-接下来交给我们处理吧 -你什么都没处理
- We'll handle it from here. - You're not handling nothing.
请退后 这里是犯罪现场
Now step back. You're in an active crime scene.
你少来 我就住这儿
You ain't gotta tell me. I live here.
怎么回事 金
Yo, what's going on, Kym?
学院公园的普通星期二
You know, just another Tuesday in College Park.
-该死 那是吱吱吗 -是拉塔维斯的遗骸
- Damn, that Squeaky? - It's what's left of Latavious.
我发现了他的尸体 被人砍成糖果盒了
I found him after some dude turned him into a Pez dispenser.
-知道谁杀的吗 -警♥察♥不肯听我们的理论
- Know who killed him? - Cops won't hear our theories.
他们都想好了 黑帮斗争
They already had it figured out. Some sort of gangland thing.
总说贫民区的坏话
Always talking down on the hood.
你才来了几年
You only been here a few years,
就这个街区来说 你还是新人呢
so you're still fresh as far as this neighborhood concerned.
这里现在是我家了
Yeah, well, it's my home now.
我会留下印迹的
I'mma make my mark.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我现在还是不说了
I'd rather not get into it right now.
考虑到现在眼前的人
You know, present company and all.
我走了
I'm out, y'all.
虽然我很想坐在这里
As much as I'd love to sit around here
悼念艾弗里·柯林斯
悼念离世者
and mourn the dearly departed,
我们能不能回到眼前的问题上
can we please get back to the issue here?
金昨晚差点丧命
Kym almost got killed last night.
我们知道凶手要针对我们
So we know that the killer's after us,
但他为什么要杀LT
but why would he kill LT?
他是想杀我
He was trying to kill me.
但他说了什么
But he did say something about
拉塔维斯是个伪君子 这倒不假
Latavious being a hypocrite, which is true.
但LT不是坏人
But LT was also fine.
我不介意他骚扰我
I did not mind him hollering at me.
我总在说 凶手是有准则的
I keep telling you guys, killers have codes.
不管有没有 我该早点到的
Code or no code, I should've gotten there sooner.
做什么呢 犯哮喘病吗
And do what? Have an asthma attack?
我爱你 曼尼 但冲突不是你的强项
I love you, Manny, but conflict isn't your strong suit.
贝丝或许是对的
Maybe Beth's right.
如果凶手去杀金了
Because if the killer went after Kym,
那他是在遵守他说的话
then he's keeping good on his word.
-我们应该报♥警♥ -不行
- I think we should call the cops. - No, no.
恐怖片里的警♥察♥都没用
In horror movies, the cops are totally useless.
他们从不相信受害者 直到太迟
They don't believe the victims until it's too late.
现实生活里也是如此
Works that way in real life, too.
昨晚警♥察♥到的时候
By the time Five-0 got there last night,
他们都想好说法了
they already had their story straight.
显然他们觉得毒贩跟疯子
Apparently, dope dealers like masks
一样喜欢戴面具
just as much as psychopaths do.
贝丝 如果我们困在了恐怖片里
Beth, if we're trapped in a horror movie...
我们怎么生存下来
how do we survive?
不要听她的
By not listening to her.
我研究过了
Okay? I did the research, y'all,
贝丝说的那种恐怖片
and the type of horror movies that Beth's talking about
都是白人在白人的地方
are white people in white-people places
做白人的蠢事
making dumb white-people mistakes.
当然 恐怖片就是这套路
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表