剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
He asked me to do his demons justice.
每次他来
And so, every time he'd come in,
我的针都扎得更深 他的黑暗也更深
my needle would go deeper and so would his darkness.
直到有一晚 他跟我讲了迪昂
Till one night, he tells me about Deion
讲了他多恨迪昂
and about how much he hated Deion
因为他抛弃了真正的迪昂 还偷了他的身份
for abandoning the real one and stealing his identity.
讲了此后迪昂一直编织着的谎言
About the lie Deion had been living ever since.
杰想复仇
Jay wanted revenge,
我意识到 这就是命运
and I realized this was fate.
简直太完美了
I mean, it was perfect.
就连面具都是完美的
Even the mask was perfect.
我只需要稍稍推杰一把
All I had to do was give Jay the tiniest little push.
操纵他杀人 一切就开始了
Manipulate him into committing murder, and it was on.
跟你们一起留堂
Getting detention with you guys,
那只是锦上添花
that was just the icing on the cake
因为我也得以施展我的心魔
because I got to exorcise my demons, too.
每当我需要在死定俱乐部的废物前掩饰身份
And then when I had to cover my ass around you Deadfast losers,
杰就会穿上服装
Jay would wear the costume.
但除此之外
But besides that,
我可以去做 我天生就该做的
I got to be what I was born to be.
救命
Help!
救命
Help, help! Help!
还有阿米尔的临终时刻
And that moment with Amir?
简直太宝贵了
God, it was everything.
-他信任了你 -他破坏了规矩
- He trusted you. - He broke the rules.
我知道如果我杀得了他 我就能杀任何人
And I knew that if I killed him, I could kill anybody.
我甚至可能真在乎过他
I mean, I might have even cared about him.
所以我让他看到了我的真面目
That's why I let him see me for who I'm truly was.
冷血杀人犯吗
A cold-blooded murderer?
我警告过阿米尔远离我
Hey, I warned Amir to stay away from me.
有些人就是不想接受帮助
Some people just don't wanna be helped.
你也是在帮助杰吗
Were you helping Jay, too?
杀杰本就是我计划的一部分
Killing Jay was always part of the plan.
但是 金要报♥警♥ 逼得我没办法了
But, you know, Kym just forced my hand by going to the cops,
我知道如果他们在我之前抓到他 我就完了
and I knew that if they got to him before I did, I'd be screwed,
所以 我只能杀了他
so... I had to put him down.
怎么 我总得把这些案子安在谁身上吧
I mean, what? I had to pin all these murders on somebody, right?
他们不会相信你的
They'll never believe you.
是啊 你觉得警♥察♥会相信谁
Um, right. Who do you think the cops are gonna believe?
杰那样一身文身的暴徒
A tatted-up thug like Jay
还是我这样的漂亮白人女孩
or a pretty little white girl like me?
-我会说出真♥相♥的 -你到时就死了
- I'll tell them the truth. - You'll be dead.
你忘了金
You're forgetting about Kym.
相信我 我没
Trust me, I'm not.
我觉得她还挺不错的 但是
I actually think she's kind of cool, but...
说到底 她只是空谈
at the end of the day, she's all talk.
未知号♥码
你知道我打给了她
Did you know that I called her
给了她一条出路吗
and I gave her a chance to get out?
她毫不犹豫地就抛弃了你
And she abandoned you guys without thinking twice.
金可能是你们中最大的伪君子
Kym might be the biggest hypocrite of them all.
但去别人的 这是你我的事
But screw everybody else. This is about me and you.
等等
Wait, wait!
如果我是你的幸存女孩
If I'm your final girl,
那我不是活下来了吗
that means I survive, right?
我以前是这么想的
See, I used to think that.
但我意识到
But then I realized
恐怖片的重点不是死去的人
horror isn't about the victims.
要不系列电影怎么能拍那么多部
I mean, why do you think the franchises last so long?
死的人会变
The body drops change,
但凶手总会再回来继续杀人
but the killer always comes back for more.
凶手才是故事的真正主角
The killer's the real hero of the story.
-贝丝 求你 -怎么
- Beth, please. - What?
忘记台词了吗
Forget your line?
别担心 这是你尖叫的部分
Don't worry, this is the part where you scream.
闭嘴 贝丝
Shut up, Beth.
这不公平
Hey, it's not fair.
他叫你闭嘴了
He said shut up!
看来她是罪有应得了
Guess she got what she deserved.
没有人命该如此
Nobody deserved none of this.
-这都怪我 -别
- All right? It's my fault. - Don't.
不许你为她做的事负责
Don't you dare try to take responsibility for what she did.
不管怎样 我还是得把真♥相♥告诉大家
Either way, I still gotta tell people the truth.
让贝丝和杰获胜吗
So Beth and Jay can win?
抱歉 但他们已夺走了我们太多
Sorry, but they've taken enough from us already.
我不能让你那么做
I can't let you do that.
我也不能继续假装是另一个人了
And I can't keep pretending to be somebody I'm not.
高中不就是这样吗
That's what high school is.
我们都不知道我们究竟是什么人
None of us have any idea who we really are.
这是我们可以之后再考虑的事
That's something we get to figure out later
如果我们能活着结束高中的话
if we make it through in one piece.
迪昂 马库斯
Deion, Marcus.
你今晚不惜一切去救你哥哥时
You found out who you really are tonight
就知道了自己究竟是什么人
when you risked everything to save your brother.
随你怎么喊自己
So call yourself whatever you want,
但那对我才是唯一重要的
but that's all that really matters to me.
你们退后
Stand back, y'all.
我要一枪崩了贝丝
I'm about to put a bullet in Beth's jacked-up brainpan.
-她说你抛弃了我们 -我是有机会
- She said you bailed on us. - Definitely could've.
鬼脸给了我条出路
Ghostface offered me the chance to get out.
这时我才把一切拼凑起来
And that's when I put it all together.
贝丝是唯一知道我动摇了 可能会跑的人
Beth was the only one who knew I was shook enough to bounce.
但幸存女孩可不会那么做
But that ain't how a final girl rolls.
我回来救你们了
I came back for y'all instead.
我听到火警响了
I heard that fire alarm going off,
还在地上发现了这个
and I found this on the ground.
我就知道是真出事了
I knew there was some realness going down.
好吧 已经不需要了
Okay, well, there ain't no need for it no more.
你可以放下那个了
You can drop that thing.
不管是经典恐怖片
It don't matter if it's a classic horror,
前传 续作 预热 还是重启 一条铁律
a prequel, a sequel, a pre-boot, or a reboot, everybody knows
凶手总会最后起来吓人一次
the killer comes back for one last scare.
始终都是你
It was you the whole time.
看来你是对的
Guess you're right.
我们是搭档
We are partners.
好了 我才是幸存女孩
Boom. Final girl, y'all.
低估我后果自负
Underestimate at your own risk.
该死 迪昂 你看起来不妙 没事吧
Oh, damn, Deion, that looks bad. You gonna be all right?
你知道我的 金
You know me, Kym.
什么都阻止不了迪哥·艾略特
Nothing stops D-Day Elliot.
天呐
Oh, man.
我们走出去时 你记得把手举起来
Just be sure to put your hands up when we step outside.
可千万别撑过了这一切
It'd suck to make it through all this
然后被警♥察♥毙了
and then get popped by the cops.
喂
Hello?
圣地亚哥州立大学
你怎么才响一声就接了
Boy, what you doing, answering your phone on the first ring?
-金 -等等 切视频聊天
- Hey, Kym. - Hold on. We about to video chat.
你干什么呢
What you got going on?
我刚搬进佐治亚理工
Oh, you know, just moving into Georgia Tech.
你到加州了吗
You make it to California, yet?
自己看吧
See for yourself.
-该死 真的 -是啊
- Damn, that for real? - Yeah, yeah.
我到了
Yeah, I made it, all right.
看来我们经历的一切还是有好结果的
Some good stuff did come out of everything we've been through.
-丽芙在打招呼 -也给她打
- Liv says hey. - Tell her I say hey back.
天呐 那是迪哥吗
Oh, man, is that D-Day?
我打电♥话♥别挤过来
Boy, don't be crowding my phone like that!
迪昂 有什么好事 哥们
Deion, what's good, man?
一切都好 霍金斯
Everything, Hawkins, everything.
你怎么去了佐理工
What the hell are you doing at GT?
你就是拿着地图和钥匙也走不进那所学校
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表