剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
太可怕了
That's messed up.
你说得对 阿米尔 她是很可怕
Well, you're right, Amir. She is messed up.
所以你该跟我一起出门
Which is why you should follow my lead out the door.
相信我 你绝对不想一个人出去
Trust me, you do not wanna go out there alone.
我不会是一个人
I ain't going it alone.
我有枪
Smith & Wesson got my back.
走吧 没人
Come on, coast is clear.
好吧 我们走 走
All right, let's go. Go.
瞧 跟我走是正确决定
See? You was right for sticking with me.
我们要像罗德和克里斯那样逃跑
We're getting out like Rod and Chris.
《逃出绝命镇》
-没错 -走咯
- Rod and Chris. - Let's go.
-不不不 -肯定是鬼脸锁的
- No, no, no, no. - Ghostface must have locked it.
我可不要死在这里 这是我最可怕的噩梦
I am not dying here. This is my worst nightmare.
冷静 曼尼 别搞出哮喘发作来
Calm down, Manny. You're gonna give yourself an asthma attack.
该死
Dang!
-你的吸入器呢 -储物柜里
- Where's your inhaler? - Locker.
好 呼吸 呼吸
Okay. Breathe, breathe.
是派对上的
It's from the party.
好 曼维尔 我就帮你个忙
Okay, Manuel, I'mma do you a solid
假装这一点都不可疑
and pretend this isn't suspicious as hell.
快点
Come on, come on.
校长办公室的广播系统旁有万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
There's a master key in the principal's office by the PA.
-我读公告时总能看到 -好
- I see it when I'm reading your bulletins. - Okay.
那也行 但你现在不能一起来
That'll work. But you're in no shape to come with.
你进去 等着
So get your scrawny ass in here and wait.
-别说 -我马上回来
- Don't say it. - I'll be right back.
好吧 我知道你是专家
Okay, I know you're the expert,
但我们为什么进这里来
but why are we in here, exactly?
因为存储间是经典恐怖片藏身处
Because storage closets are a classic horror hiding place.
那我们就安全了吗
Does that mean we're safe?
八二开吧 几乎总是成功的
80-20. Almost always works.
-如果不成功呢 -会死得很惨
- And when it doesn't? - It goes horribly wrong.
好悬...
That was clo--
该死
Shit.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我们现在安全了
Okay, now we're safe.
你怎么知道他会回来
How did you know he was gonna come back?
凶手总会折返
The killer always comes back.
规矩不是我定的 甜甜圈男孩
I don't make the rules, donut boy.
我只是遵守规矩
I just play by them.
我们能出去吗
Can we get out of here, please?
好吧 如果你真想的话
Sure. I mean, if that's what you really want.
我不知道我想要什么
I-- I don't know what I want.
我只知道 你一身彩虹糖和烟味儿
All I know is you smell like Skittles and smoke.
好令人迷醉
It's intoxicating.
那你何不尝尝彩虹的味道
Well, then why don't you taste the rainbow?
吻我 阿米尔
Kiss me, Amir.
敢不敢
I dare you.
肖恩是对的
Shane was right.
你好疯狂
You are crazy.
这可好 这下我们必须走 否则会死掉
Great. Now we gotta go or we get gutted.
该死
Damn it!
万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
该死
Damn!
注意 维佛高中学生
Attention, Weaver High students.
杀人狂电影现在开课
Slash is now in session.
双倍该死
Double damn.
别起来了 贱♥人♥
And stay down, bitch!
开门 金
Hey, open up! Kym!
拜托
Come on.
好了 鬼脸 你是对的
Okay, Ghostface, you're right.
我害怕
I am scared.
你在面具后听到了吗 我说我害怕
You hear me behind that mask? I said I'm scared!
放松 金 只有这变♥态♥会倒下
Relax, Kym. Only one going down is this freak.
什么
What?
-打死他 肖恩 -好吧
- Shoot him, Shane! - Okay, okay.
你不是临阵退缩了吧
Oh, don't tell me you're getting cold feet.
-闭嘴 金 -你不是狠人吗
- Shut up, Kym. - I thought you was hard.
你要怎么办
So what you gonna do?
报♥警♥ 让他们把这变♥态♥送进监狱吗
Call the police and have them put this creep in the system?
他是白脸 肯定很快就出来
His face is white. He'll be out in no time
再来追杀我们
and trying to kill us again.
我叫你闭嘴了 金
I said shut up, Kym!
好吧 这样吧
Okay, you know what?
我就走过去 拿你的枪 自己打死他
How about I just go over there, get that gun and shoot him myself?
快去
Go! Go!
打死他 打死他
Shoot him! Shoot him!
你还等什么 扣扳机啊
What you waiting for? Pull the damn trigger!
给我
Give it to me.
-给我枪 -放开 我能行的
- Give me the gun! - Let go. I can do this!
把枪给我
Give me this gun.
该死
Damn!
-他哪去了 -他逃了
- Where did he go? - He got away.
都是因为你个怂包 费德先生
Thanks to your bitch ass, Mr. Fade.
等等 你是费德先生
Wait, you Mr. Fade?
对 但我不是杀人犯 显然的
Yeah. But I ain't no killer, obviously.
金 天呐 你流血了
Kym. Oh, my God, you're bleeding.
谁流血了 金 你没事吧
Who's bleeding? Kym, are you okay?
我没事 贝丝呢
I'm fine. Where's Beth?
-我不知道 我们走散了 -真巧了
- I'm not sure. We got separated. - How convenient.
就在凶手来杀我时
Right when the killer's coming for my ass,
你和莫迪莎就逃跑了
you and Morticia make a run for it.
《亚当斯一家》里的人物
我在这里 完好无损
I'm here. Totally in one piece,
你们不用担心我了
so you can quit worrying about me now.
对了
Oh, and by the way,
我觉得莫迪莎·亚当斯是夸奖 所以谢了
I take Morticia Addams as a compliment, so, thanks.
我叫你们等我来再行动的
Look, I told y'all to not make a move without me.
怎么回事
What happened?
我的计划成功了 就是这么回事
My plan worked, that's what.
鬼脸都近在咫尺了
We had Ghostface dead in our sights
但肖恩鼓不起勇气扣扳机
until Shane couldn't man enogh to pull the trigger.
可惜你没在
Too bad you weren't here.
我知道 对不起 但我保证我会解决的
I know. I'm sorry, but I promise y'all that I'll fix this.
鼓励我们几句也没用
Ain't no pep talk gonna work.
这不是橄榄球比赛 这是现实生活
This is not a football game. This is real life.
我们这下怎么查面具后是谁
How we gonna find out who the man behind the mask now?
金 我说我会解决的
Look, Kym, I said I'll fix it.
曼尼 我们走吧 自己去找路离开这破学校
Manny, come on, let's go. Find a way out this damn school.
你...
Are--
走吧 我送你回家
Let's go. I'll walk you home.
我还是跟极客走吧
I think I'm gonna roll with the geek.
至少我已经知道他是怂货了
At least I know he's a pussy.
你父母真手艺不错啊
Your parents really know their stuff, huh?
嗯 果冻是招牌甜点
Yeah, jelly's their specialty.
一块钱 谢谢
That'll be a buck.
记在我账上吧
Put it on my tab.
我说的不是甜甜圈
I wasn't, uh... I wasn't talking about the donut, FYI.
看看你
I mean, look at you.
他们把你养得很好
They must've raised you right.
我又没有其他选择
I never really had another option.
你今晚就有 在储物间里
You did tonight, in that closet.
其实 我还想跟你说那件事
Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that.
怎么 后悔了
What, having regrets?
我唯一的后悔 是我差点做了我会后悔的事
My only regret is I almost did something I would have regretted.
这话好让人困惑
That's a really confusing sentence.
我知道 一切都很困惑
I know. It's all very confusing.
不非得困惑的
Doesn't have to be.
你说得对
You're right.
我父母把我养成了一种人
My parents raised me a certain way.
但到了一定时候 我得做出选择
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表