剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
《惊声尖叫》前情提要
Previously in Scream
-有我呢 哥哥 -我有个弟弟 叫马库斯
- I got you, bruh! - I had a brother named Marcus,
我们小时候 万圣节一起出去
and we went out on Halloween when we was kids.
我丢下我的双胞胎弟弟等死
I left my twin brother to die.
-救我 -现在有人在穿着这身服装
- Help me! - Now somebody's wearing his costume.
那家伙在杀死我的朋友们
Same dude that're getting my friends,
但他真正的目标是我
but he really want me.
别给自己那么大压力 宝贝
Don't put so much pressure on yourself, baby.
你去跟圣地亚哥州立大学说吧
You can tell that to San Diego State.
他们还有一份奖学金名额
They got one more scholarship,
他们肯定要给脑筋没问题的人
and they gonna give it to somebody in their right mind.
我们刚离开恐怖世界 现在我俩成了警♥察♥搭档
We just left the world of horror and now we buddy cops.
你认为我是凶手
You think I'm the killer?
我们知道面具后面的人是谁
We know who's behind that mask.
我哥哥杰就是凶手 他现在要来杀我们
My brother Jay's the killer and he's coming for us.
迪昂·艾略特21号♥ 维佛最佳领袖
未知号♥码
-你想要什么 -你已经知道了
- What do you want? - You already know.
我一直想要的东西
The same thing I've always wanted.
听着 去你的 杰
Look, man, screw you, Jay.
好吗 我不欠你什么
All right? I don't owe you nothing.
讽刺吧 你如此确定你已经知道我的身份了
Ironic, isn't it, that you're so sure you figured out who I am
而我只不过想要你弄清自己的身份
when all I've ever asked of you is to do the same,
承认你内心到底是谁
to own up to who you really are on the inside?
我是个懦夫 好吗
Look, I'm a coward, all right?
自我撇下我弟弟那晚 我就一直是个懦夫
I've been a coward since the night I let my brother die,
我今天也是个懦夫
and I'm a coward today.
不 你得挖掘得更深些 否则我就亲自来
No, you're gonna have to go deeper than that, or I will.
如果你真是我兄弟 别再杀人了
If you're really my brother, just please stop doing this.
太迟了
It's too late for that!
如果你拿我当血亲
If you treated me like blood,
我们也不会走到这一步
we wouldn't be having this conversation.
但我们走到了 过去是无法改变的
But we are, and you can't change the past.
贱♥人♥ 你以为我不知道吗
Bitch, you think I don't know that?
那就专注于当下
Then focus on the present.
你还有场重要比赛
You have a big game to play.
唯一的问题是
The only question is,
你明晚是会打橄榄球 还是玩我的游戏
will you be playing football tomorrow night or my game?
因为我保证 你只能赢得一个
Because I promise you you can only win one.
惊声尖叫 第三季第六集
迪昂 迪昂
Deion, Deion, Deion!
迪昂
Deion.
我有道理认为他们那么喊你的名字
I'm reasonably certain them screaming your name like that
是因为想听你说两句
means they wanna hear from you.
得了 我不知道该说什么
Come on. I-- I don't know what to say.
你最好想出来
You best figure it out,
因为菲舍教练可专程从圣地亚哥赶来听你说呢
because Coach Fisher flew in from San Diego to hear whatever it is.
你不是说他不来了吗
I thought you said he wasn't coming.
我还说他很听我的话呢 快去吧
I also siaid my word goes a long way with him. Now get in there.
我很感谢你们 但是
Look, I-I really appreciate you guys, I really do, but...
我不配
I don't deserve this.
我不是你们以为的那个人
I'm not who you guys think I am.
我想我只是想说
I guess that's just a fancy way of me saying...
我一直生活在谎言中
I've been living a lie.
我已经撑不下去了
And I can't do it anymore.
我想告诉大家 我是...
I want everyone to know I'm--
你说的够多了
I think you've said enough.
今天的返校动员大会到此为止
This concludes today's homecoming pep rally.
校长要我提醒大家
The principal wanted me to remind you all
由于近期的安全问题
that due to recent security concerns,
明晚的银幕梦返校舞会
tomorrow's Silverscreen Dreams Homecoming Dance...
-走 -仅限目前的在校生
- Come on. - ...will be for current students only.
迪昂 你想告诉我们刚刚怎么回事吗
Deion, you maybe wanna tell us what that was all about?
我不想再玩杰的游戏了 好吗
Look, I'm tired of playing Jay's games. All right.
你不用担心杰了 警♥察♥在查了
You don't have to worry about Jay no more. Cops on the case.
等等 你们说什么呢
Wait, what are you talking about?
我和金昨晚找到了警♥察♥ 跟他们说了一切
Me and Kym went to the police last night and told them everything.
由于鬼脸袭击了他们自己人
Since Ghostface attacked one of their own,
他们总算肯听了
they were finally willing to listen.
他们正在找杰
They're looking for Jay right now.
就是说"去他的"
Fancy way of saying "Screw him."
专注于你自己和你想要的
Focus on you and what you want,
比如今晚赢得那个奖学金
like winning yourself that scholarship tonight.
老爸
警♥察♥在找你哥哥 怎么回事
我得走了
I gotta go.
自我认识那男孩 他一直梦想着打大学橄榄球
Long as I've known that boy his dream has been to play college ball.
他如此接近 现在功亏一篑太可惜了
It'd be a shame to see him throw it all away when it's so close.
这就是梦想的问题 总是稍纵即逝
That's the problem with dreams, they're fleeting.
以前如果你问我的梦想是什么
Used to be you'd ask me what my dream was,
我会说是帮助他人
I'd say to help people.
但考虑到现在发生的一切
But with everything we're going through,
我只想活下去了
the only thing I want is to live.
我们面对吧 金 我们不是幸存女孩
Let's face it, Kym, me and you, we're not final girls.
幸存女孩是什么
The hell is a final girl?
就是你为了做调研
The girl in those slasher movies
看的那些杀人狂片里 活到最后
you've been watching for research that makes it to the end,
幸存下来 拯救朋友的女孩
survives, saves her friends.
你最近救过谁吗
You save anybody lately?
是吧 我也没有
Yeah, me either.
那我们就救自己
Then we'll save ourselves.
我们一起行动 今晚彼此照应
We'll stick together and watch each other's backs tonight.
我们去看迪昂的比赛
We're going to Deion's game.
一看台的人 警♥察♥也在
Stadium full of people, cops all up in it.
杰如果敢来就太傻了
Jay'd be a fool to show his face.
我怕的不是他的脸
It's not his face that I'm scared of.
是那张面具
It's that mask.
弗洛斯医生 请拨♥打♥118
Dr. Flores, please dial 118.
没想到能这么快再见到你的脸
Didn't expect to see your face again so soon.
看来我没危险了
Looks like I'm out of the woods.
那我该走了
Then I should probably go.
-我对一切都很抱歉 -丽芙 等等
- Sorry for everything. - Liv, wait.
这不怪你
This wasn't your fault.
你都不知道我在为什么道歉 爸爸
You don't know what I'm apologizing for, Dad.
事实上
The truth is...
你并不真正了解我
you don't know who I really am.
那你可以告诉我吗
Then will you please tell me?
我已经蒙骗你好一阵了
I've been lying to you for a while now.
假装我一切都好
Pretending that everything is okay with me,
是个完美的女儿
that I'm the perfect daughter.
拉拉队员
Cheerleader,
好学生
straight-A student.
但事实上
But the truth is...
我心里真的很乱
I'm really messed up inside.
简直就像戴着一张面具
It's almost like I'm wearing a mask.
那摘掉面具吧 丽芙
Then take off the mask, Liv.
我保证 无论下面是谁我都爱你
I promise you, I'll love whoever's underneath.
爸 你没事吧
Pop, you okay?
对不起 我不知道该怎么跟你说 迪昂
I'm sorry, but I don't know how to tell you this, Deion.
我听说了 你不需要道歉
I heard what happened. You ain't gotta apologize for nothing.
杰是在我的屋檐下长大的
Jay was raised under my roof.
如果警♥察♥说的都是真的
And if what the police are saying is true,
他杀了你学校的孩子
he's killing kids at your school.
那怪他 不怪你
And that's on him. That's not on you.
我不知道我怎么能养大个儿子却不了解他
I don't know how I could raise a son and not know what's in side him.
我知道
I know, I know, I know.
真不敢相信发生了这种事 还是在你的大日子
I can't believe this happened, and on your big day.
我今天不打比赛了 爸爸
I ain't playing in the game today, Pop.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
只是场比赛 爸爸
It's just a game, Pop.
我们为走到这一步做的所有牺牲
It just seem like all the sacrifices we made to get here just...
似乎都不值得
ain't worth it.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表