剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
But at some point, I had to make a choice.
他们的信仰也是我的信仰
Their beliefs are my beliefs, too.
我相信
And I believe...
我相信我们该继续做朋友
I believe we should just be friends.
这样不好
This is... This is a bad idea.
放松 天行者
Relax, Skywalker.
你反正也不是我的型
You're not my type anyway.
我就是想 你或许想轰轰烈烈地死
I just... I just thought maybe you'd wanna go out with a bang.
-你好安静 -就是在想心事
- You're awful quiet. - Just been thinking.
想什么
What about?
我希望我的葬礼什么样
About how I want my funeral to be.
你不是不想玩那个游戏吗
Thought you didn't wanna play that game.
相信我 我不想
Trust me, I don't.
但很显然
But it's becoming pretty obvious
我们真可能死掉
that death is a real possibility.
-好吧 你怎么想的 -不用很盛大
- Okay, what you got in mind? - Nothing big.
我希望我爱的人去我最爱的地方碰面
Want the people I love to meet up at my favorite spot.
像我那样 眺望城市灯火
Look out over the city lights like I always do.
或许为朋友们倒上一杯红茶菌
Maybe pour out some kombucha for the homie.
我想被铭记
I wanna be remembered...
被记住我真实的样子 不是别人眼中的我
for who I am, not for who anyone else wanted me to be.
-我很高兴你没事 -恐怕算不上没事
- I'm glad you're okay. - I wouldn't go that far.
之前的事抱歉了
I'm sorry about earlier.
我就这样 我会去
That's what I do. I go sticking my nose in places
多管闲事
it doesn't belong.
不不 不怪你
Oh, no, no. It's not your fault.
是我不肯接受事实
It's mine for not accepting the truth.
我今晚看到了我很久没看到的东西
I saw something tonight that I haven't seen in such a long time.
-什么 -我觉得你可能是对的
- What? - I think you might be right.
马库斯还活着 他想毁了我的生活
Marcus is alive, and he's trying to ruin my life.
这就是真♥相♥和家人的问题
Well, that's the thing about the truth and family.
他们有时候很讨厌
They can be a real bitch,
但我保证 我们会一起面对
but I promise we'll deal with this together.
不 我们不会的
No, no. Look, we won't.
丽芙 如果面具下是我弟弟
Liv, if that's my brother under that mask,
那这就是我的问题
that's my problem.
我得自己去面对
I gotta deal with that alone.
对不起
I'm sorry.
有人吗
Is somebody there?
嗯 是我 奶奶
Yeah, it's just me, Grandma.
你今晚感觉怎么样
How you feeling tonight?
还像以往一样 想跳舞
Same as always, like dancing.
好了
Here you go.
这应该够称一阵
This should last you a while.
以防你跳舞时扯伤了肌肉
In case you pull a muscle dancing or something.
我加了班
I've been putting in some overtime.
我说我会挣够钱带我们离开这里
I said I was gonna make enough to get us out of this place.
有你我的地方就是家
Home is wherever me and you at.
我们不需要别的
We don't need nothing more.
嗯
Yeah.
怎么回事
What was that?
该死的魔鬼之夜
It's this damn Devil's Night.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
-谁啊 -我只是想弄点猛药
- Who's this? - Someone looking to score.
嗯 你要什么 我有氧可酮 维柯丁
Yeah, what you need? I got oxys, Vikes.
我想要更猛的
I'm looking for something a little harder than that.
别担心 你有 就在你血管里流淌
But don't worry. You have it running through your veins.
懦夫
我警告你 我可不跟你闹着玩
I'm warning you, I ain't playing.
你要玩
Yes, you are.
你只是不知道玩的什么游戏
You just don't know the game.
我们玩比胆 肖恩
We're playing chicken, Shane.
-你已经眨眼了 -是吗
- And you already blinked. - Yeah?
我眼睛现在睁大了 好吗
Well, my eyes are wide open now, okay?
-不能再有下次了 -走着瞧吧
- It ain't gonna happen again. - We'll see about that.
新游戏 捉迷藏
New game, hide-and-seek.
来找我
Come find me.
放我出去
Get me outta here!
干什么 别这样
What the hell? Come on, man.
别这么做 我有货
Hey, don't do this. I got stuff.
听我说
Wait, hey, listen to me. Listen to me.
等等 求你
Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Please, please, please.
惊声尖叫
下集预告
那就回到犯罪现场吧
Then go back to the scene of the crime.
迪昂可能进了圈套
Deion could be walking into a real trap.
我绝不会干坐着
I'm not gonna sit around and
看着身边的人被我亲弟弟伤害
watch other as people get hurt by my own brother.
"死了要朋友何用
"Friends don't matter if you're dead."
死了要朋友何用 选一个死吧
选一个死吧"
"So pick one of them to die instead"?
或许我们不该玩
Maybe we shouldn't do this.
凶手还在逃 做♥爱♥不好
Having sex with a killer on the loose.
等等 我们是要做♥爱♥吗
Wait, we're gonna have sex?
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表