剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
贝丝 拿到东西了 拿钱来
散右 中三
Scat right now home three.
就是说 你这次要往右去 霍金斯 该死
That means you go right, this time Hawkins. Damn!
我就因为你坐了四年冷板凳
My ass been riding the pine for four years because of you, cuz,
少训我了
so don't be giving me no lip.
随便了 数到三
Whatever. On three.
-准备好了吗 散 -散
- Ready? Break. - Break!
黑40
Black 40! Black 40!
开始
Hut!
把球拿稳了
Hold on to the damn ball!
再来
Go again!
开始
Hut!
-艾略特 你去哪呢 -开始
- Elliot, where the hell are you going? - Hut!
不是那边 霍金斯
Wrong way, Hawkins!
够了
That's enough!
都去洗澡 你们臭死了
All of you, hit the shower because you guys stink.
这主意太糟了
This was a terrible idea.
等什么呢 拿啊
What are you waiting for? Take it.
我从未偷过父母的东西
I've never stolen from my parents before.
我们不是偷 好吗 是借 钱只是诱饵
We're not stealing, okay? We're borrowing. The money's just bait.
但是 一千块 可是一大笔现金
Still, a thousand bucks. That's a lot of cash.
-不能少拿点吗 -不能 少点没用的
- Couldn't we take less? - No, less won't work.
我们需要肖恩相信这是真正的交易
We need Shane to believe this is a legit deal.
好吧 但等这事完了 钱都得还回来 是吧
Okay. But when this is done, all the money goes back, right?
一分不少
Every last dollar.
-砰 你死了 -你疯了吗 快放回去
- Bang, you're dead. - Are you crazy? Put that back!
我们要去找个疯子杀人犯对峙
We're about to confront a psycho killer.
我们需要带上这个
We need to bring this.
不 留下枪 好吗 我们可以拿钱
No, no. The gun stays, okay? We can take the money.
但我父母需要那个
My parents need that
好保护他们自己和店铺 放回去
to protect themselves and the shop. Put it back.
你知道
You know,
卢克·天行者也尝试过黑暗面
even Luke Skywalker dipped his toe into the dark side once.
你也喜欢《星战》吗
You like Star Wars, too?
这家伙的原力很强
The Force is strong with this one.
真会破坏气氛 呆子
Way to ruin the moment, nerd.
要我说 可能直接拿球棒
Probably a lot easier if we hit him over the head
砸他的头更简单 我就是觉得
with a bat if you ask me. I'm just saying.
要是这"蒙汗药"的计划出了问题
What if this whole "knockout gas" thing goes sideways
我们谁死了呢
and one of us winds up dead?
相信化学课的好学生 我们没事的
Trust in the honors chemistry student. We're gonna be fine.
我只需要找到合适的送药系统
If I can find the right delivery system,
-应该就在这附近 -我相信你
- which should be around here somewhere. - Yeah, I trust you.
但假设说 你的梦想葬礼什么样
But, uh, hypothetically speaking, what's your dream funeral?
-谁会考虑那个啊 -我
- Who even thinks about that? - Me.
我要哈莱姆男声合唱团
I want the Boys Choir of Harlem
唱男孩到男人的《道路尽头》
sing "The End of the Road" by Boyz II Men.
除非能请到真男孩到男人
Well, unless you get the real Boyz II Men.
然后我要未来总统
Then I want future president,
米歇尔·奥巴马为我发表悼词
Michelle Obama, to deliver my eulogy.
最后
And for the finale,
我要所有黑人学生联盟
I want the entire Black Student Union
朗诵玛莉·麦克里欧德·贝颂的《我留给你爱》
to read I Leave You Love by Mary McLeod Bethune.
除了拉崔丝
Except for Latrice.
她的天生丧脸只会让大家扫兴
Her resting bitch face would just bum everybody out.
该你了
Your turn.
我不玩这个游戏 金
Okay. I'm not playing this game, Kym.
我们中就有鬼脸的下个目标
One of us is next on Ghostface's hit list.
你能不能帮我找到该死的迷雾机器
So can you please just help me find this damn fog machine?
我10分钟前就找到了
I found it ten minutes ago.
没想到我们能聊得那么深刻
I wasn't expecting this conversation to get so deep.
好吧
Okay.
好了
All right.
-有什么好事 -没什么
- What's good? - Nothing.
-还记得他们吧 -嗯
- Remember the homies, right? - Yeah.
在附近见过他们几次
Seen them around a few times.
-你们来干什么 -来送你一程
- Why y'all here? - Came to give you a ride.
今天是魔鬼之夜 肯定很疯狂
You know it's Devil's Night. It's gonna get crazy.
已经有人被砍了
People already getting cut up left and right.
嗯 我听说LT的事了
Oh, yeah, I heard about LT.
是啊 上车吧 我们走
Yeah, so hop in. Let's go.
不 我明天之前得学会打四分卫
No. I gotta learn how to play QB by tomorrow
我可没时间跟你和你朋友搞出
and I ain't got time to be getting a contact high
接触嗨来
with you and the Migos.
我们走吧 杰
Man, let's roll, Jay.
你们开吧
Boys, take the whip.
我和弟弟还有事呢
Me and lil bro got some work to do.
黑40 开始
Black 40, hut!
瞧
See?
你的手没问题
Ain't nothing wrong with your hands.
问题在你的脑袋里
The problem's all in your head.
可能是因为明晚万圣节压力大
Probably just pressed about Halloween tomorrow night.
对于家属是沉痛的一天
Rough day for the family, you know?
不 我们能撑过去 就像以往一样
No, we'll get through it, just like we always do.
那个"我们"里有我吗
You including me in that "we"?
我不知道 杰 你说呢
I don't know, Jay. You tell me.
我们那晚都失去了很多
We both lost a lot that night.
马库斯是我弟弟 而且是我的双胞胎弟弟
Marcus was my brother. Even more than that, my twin.
我没想取代谁
I ain't trying to replace nobody.
我只是想知道我们对彼此算什么
I'm trying to figure out what we are to each other.
我们有一个老爸 但他反正也从来不在
We got the same pops, but it ain't like he ever around.
杰 别说厄尔
Hey, just-- Lay off Earl.
他开卡车是为了照顾我们
He drive that truck to take care of us.
他总在路上不能怪他
Ain't his fault he always on the road.
是啊 他在路上干了好多事呢
Yeah, he do a lot on that road, too.
杰 我们从来都不亲
Look, Jay, me and you ain't never been tight,
这我们是需要改善关系
and that's something that we need to work on.
-但现在不是时候 -因为你眼里没别的
- But now ain't the time. - Because you got tunnel vision?
只有对你要紧的
Eyes on the prize.
-我不是说那个 -行了
- That's not the prize I'm talking about. - Man.
-你今天去哪了 -你少来
- Where was you at today? - Don't "Hey" me.
你撒谎了 你说马库斯死了
You lied. You told us Marcus was dead.
-我知道 他是死了 -不 他没死
- I know, because he is. - No, he isn't.
你弟弟还活着 迪昂 我能证明
Your brother is alive, Deion. And I can prove it.
你怎么想
So, what do you think?
-我不相信 抱歉 -得了 迪昂
- I don't see it. I'm sorry. - Oh, come on, Deion.
你不觉得可疑吗 这人在艾弗里死的那天
You don't find it suspicious that this person was killed
被人杀害
the same day as Avery?
毫无联♥系♥
Ain't no connection.
只是又一个白人
Just another random white dude.
他叫汤米·詹金斯
His name is Tommy Jenkins.
-这名字怎么那么耳熟 -看这里
- Why does that name sound familiar? - Look, here.
你小时候向警方提供的供述
The account you gave the police when you were a kid.
你提到了汤米·詹金斯
You named Tommy Jenkins
是偷了你弟弟糖果的霸凌者
as the bully who stole your brother's candy.
他们没在废车场里发现尸体
They never found a body in that salvage yard.
案子成了悬案 马库斯被宣告为失踪人口
The case went cold, and they declared Marcus a missing person.
失踪 不是死亡
Missing, not dead.
我那晚亲眼看到了钩子人抓到马库斯
I saw Hookman grab ahold of Marcus that night.
我现在还能看到
I can still see it.
但你没看到之后发生了什么 是吧
But you didn't see what happened after, did you?
因为你跑了 你丢下了你弟弟
Because you run, you left your brother behind.
我不需要你提醒我 我做了什么
I don't need to be reminded of what I did.
我每天都要承受那个选择
I live with that choice every day of my life.
我不是想伤害你
I'm not trying to hurt you.
我只是希望你保持开放的心态
I'm just asking you to keep an open mind.
如果马库斯那晚没死呢
What if Marcus didn't die that night?
如果他活了下来
What if he survived?
并且生气你抛弃了他
Was angry you abandoned him
于是回来复仇了
and has come back now for revenge?
-如果马库斯就是鬼脸呢 -我不...
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表