剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
那是你凭努力得来的 迪昂
Hey, you earned that, Deion.
我不希望你做出将来会后悔的决定
I don't want you to make a decision you might regret one day.
天知道我在这方面是专家
Lord knows I'm an expert on that subject.
但我教你要自己做主
But I raised you to be your own man.
你决定吧
It's your decision.
我相信你会做比我更好的决定
I trust that you'll make better ones than I have.
我近来参加了太多葬礼
I've been to enough funerals lately.
我绝不要再出席一场
I'll be damned if I'm about to go to another one.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, you and me both.
但这就是葬礼 迪哥
But this here is a funeral, D-Day,
因为我们要埋了格莱格森
because we about to bury Gregson!
好啊
Yeah!
别胡闹了 快过来
Quit playing games and get over here.
我想看你的脸
I wanna see your face.
你的真面目
Your real face.
你至少欠我这个吧
I deserve that much, don't I?
你为什么要这么对我 说话啊
Why are you doing this to me? Say something.
收拾了格莱格森
死神 死神 死神
Reapers! Reapers! Reapers! Reapers!
怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得这制♥服♥你穿比我穿
Well, I think that uniform looks much better on you
好看多了
than it does me.
-但你的呢 -我要坦白一件事
- But where's yours? - Well, I have a confession to make.
我一直讨厌做拉拉队员
I've always hated cheerleading.
我不想再假装了
I couldn't lie about it anymore.
我了解那种感觉
I know the feeling.
我本来不确定我今天还想不想打
I didn't know if I was gonna play today,
但我不想让大家失望
but I didn't wanna let everybody down you know.
杰已经夺走了我们太多 别让他也夺走这个
Jay's taken enough from us already. Don't let him take this, too.
你说得对
No, you're right.
-该上场了 -等等 还有件事
- Time to get to work. - Hey, wait. There's one more thing.
去吧 让大家看到真正的你
Now go out there and show everyone who you really are.
怎么这么长的队 就像发布新鞋了
What's up with this line? It's like the new Yeezys dropping.
不是我们让警方高度警戒的吗
We're the ones who put the cops on high alert, remember?
趁我们在等
While we wait,
你之前的一句话一直让我不安
something you said earlier has been bothering me.
你为什么不认为
Why don't you think
我们能成为幸存到最后的女人
either of us has what it takes to be the last woman standing?
是幸存女孩
It's final girl.
那是你的说法
To you, but personally,
但我觉得这个标签是性别歧视和倒♥退♥
I find that label sexist and regressive.
随便了 在恐怖片里
Whatever you wanna call her, in horror,
她是一切
she's... she's everything.
幸存女孩是电影的道德指南
The final girl is the moral compass of the film.
不管恐怖片多倒♥退♥ 这...
And no matter how progressive horror gets, which...
幸存女孩刻板印象
the final girl stereotype is
基本跟真正的凶手一样难以抹杀
almost as hard to kill off as the actual killer.
我绝对尊敬她的这点
And I totally respect that about her.
那是因为凶手不拿她当回事
It's because the killer didn't take her seriously.
-他低估她 -每次都是
- He underestimates her. - Every time.
未知号♥码
你没事吧 你的脸更苍白了
You okay? You're pale, even for you.
看
Look.
未知号♥码
播放
Play it.
好了 小子们
All right boys.
他们肯定等着我们带球冲过去
They're gonna expect for us to run the ball down they throats.
所以我们要右切 对1号♥跳蚤打法
That's why we're gonna dive right flea flicker on one.
-就是说你要走右边 霍金斯 -没问题
- Means you go right this time, Hawkins. - Man, don't worry.
右 左
我有准备
I got you.
好了 来吧
Come on, then. Here we go.
黑40 开始
Black 40, hut!
迪昂 迪昂
Deion, Deion, Deion, Deion!
这是给迪昂的讯息
This message is for Deion.
如果你想救我 我在厄尔家
If you wanna save me, I'm at Earl's house,
但你得自己来
but you gotta come alone.
我去
Holy crap.
杰不是凶手
Jay's not the killer.
或者他是 他想把迪昂引入圈套
Or he is and he's trying to lure Deion into a trap.
如果我有兄弟 或感情
Well, if I had a brother or feelings,
我会想看到这则讯息的 不是吗
I'd wanna see that message, wouldn't you?
-给我你的钥匙 -好 干什么
- Give me your keys. - Okay. Why?
我们得分散注意 好让你进入体育场
We need a distraction so you can get to that stadium
把讯息传递给丽芙和迪昂
and get that message to Liv and Deion.
而我要作个死
I'm gonna have to
然后马上逃掉
make a fast getaway after the crap I'm about to pull.
天呐 有朋友就是这样 是吗
Ugh. God, this is what having friends is like, isn't it?
抱歉打扰你
Hey, sorry to bother you,
但你不介意
but you wouldn't mind me
我借你的手♥机♥打个电♥话♥吧
borrowing your phone to make a quick call?
别介意 但我根本不认识你
No offense, but I don't even know you.
没事
None taken.
那女孩偷了我的手♥机♥
That girl just stole my phone!
14号♥ 这是3号♥
Fourteen, this is Three.
死神
Reapers!
听好
Listen up man.
我们得在半场前拿分
We gotta score before halftime
把他们赶回老家
and send these boys back to the burbs.
等待默数 左翼出动
Wing left option on the silent count.
-霍金斯 -右边 迪哥
- Hawkins? - Going right, D-Day.
没错 只要你往左边冲就行
Hell, yeah, it is. As long as you go left.
-好吧 -来吧
- Right. - Come on.
-迪昂 -死神最棒
- Deion! - Reapers, baby.
迪昂
Deion!
怎么了
What's wrong?
这是给迪昂的讯息
This message is for Deion.
如果你想救我 我在厄尔家
If you wanna save me, I'm at Earl's house,
但你得自己来
but you gotta come alone.
厄尔家 那不是你的家吗
Earl's house... isn't that your apartment?
不 不是...我现在不能说
No, it's not, but-- Look, I can't say what it is right now.
我得赶紧去
I just gotta go.
等等 迪昂 我跟你一起去吧
Wait, Deion. Let me come with you.
不 不行
No, you can't.
-有些事你不懂 -什么事
- Some stuff you just don't understand. Okay? - Like what?
鬼脸杀的人
Ghostface's victims,
他们不是因为我在万圣节之夜做的事而死
they're not dying because of what I did on Halloween night.
他们是因为我在那夜之后做的事而死
They're dying because of what I did after that.
因为我的秘密
Because of my secret.
什么意思 什么秘密
What do you mean? What secret?
丽芙 你根本不知道我究竟是谁
Liv, you have no idea who I really am.
我当然知道
Of course I do.
不 你真的不知道
No, you don't, all right? Trust me.
好吧
Well, fine.
如果你不是迪昂·艾略特 那你是谁
If you're not Deion Elliot, who the hell are you?
想想吧
Think, okay?
你知道我的故事
You know my story.
我从未让任何人这么接近我
I let you closer than anybody else.
告诉我吧
So you tell me.
我只可能是谁
Who's the only other person I could be?
马库斯
Marcus.
这么久以来 你一直不是你说的那个人
This whole time, you haven't been who you told me you are.
我爱上了一个我根本不了解的人
I've been falling for someone I don't even know.
丽芙 对不起
Liv, I'm sorry.
我想知道迪昂怎么死的
I wanna know how Deion died.
我想知道你怎么变成他的
I want to know how you became him.
摘掉你的面具
Take off your mask.
还有其他的
And the rest.
这是干什么
Why am I doing this?
你不用再害怕了
Because you don't have to be scared anymore.
你只是需要一身盔甲
All you need is some armor.
我妈妈难过得
My mom was so upset,
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表