剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
- Hey, is that the-- - Yeah, and they're heading for Kym.
你干吗
What are you doing?
曼尼
Manny...
天啊 曼尼 等等
Oh, my God. Manny, wait up!
路德
Luther.
怎么了
What happened?
快跑 孩子 快跑
Run, boy. Run.
他来找你了
He's coming for you.
谁
Who?
鬼脸
Ghostface.
快啊 宝贝
Come on, baby,
再往前一点就回到城里了
just a little farther back to civilization, come on.
快啊 快啊
Come on, come on.
糟了
Damn.
不要啊
No!
-快点 -我尽力了
- Hurry up! - I'm trying.
这鞋不适合跑步
Sorry, these shoes aren't made for running.
-靴子真的很丑 -去你的
- Those boots are awful, by the way. - Screw you.
妈的
Damn it.
没事 我没事 你去吧 我会跟上的
No, it's fine, it's fine. Just go. I'll be right behind you.
去吧 我没事 你快去吧
Just go, it's fine. Just go, just go.
来啊 变♥态♥
Come on, freak!
我知道你在这
I know you're here.
现身吧
Show yourself!
好啊 孩子
All right, boy.
我们来玩玩吧
Let's dance.
来啊 来啊
Come on. Come on!
她在哪 她在哪
Where is she? Where is she?
她在哪
Where is she?
你朋友好像遇到了一点小事故啊
Looks like your friend had herself some sort of accident.
你说谎 是你干的
You're lying. You did this.
你拿这个想干吗
Now what are you gonna do with that?
如果你们会换轮胎
If y'all could change a tire,
你们一开始就不会陷入这种困境了
you wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.
-你把我胳膊打折了 -这只是开始
- You broke my damn arm! - Yeah, I'm just getting started.
下一个你们谁来
Now, which one of you bitches is next, huh? Huh?
-我们走 -这人疯了
- Let's get out of here. - Guy's crazy.
丽芙
Liv!
丽芙
Liv!
该死 丽芙
Damn it. Liv!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
-把我弄出去 -路德 我该怎么做
- Get me out! - Hey, hey, Luther, how do I help?
在另一边有控制板
There's a control panel on the other side.
它坏了
It's busted.
-我该怎么关停它 -你不能
- How do I stop it? - You can't.
没时间了
There's no time.
对不起 迪昂
I'm sorry, Deion.
对不起
I'm sorry.
金
Kym?
金 你在哪
Kym, where are you?
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
金 金
Kym? Kym.
金
Kym?
是你吗
Is that you?
金
Kym!
金
Kym?
金
Kym!
是你吗
Is that you?
不
No!
不
No!
不 不要 求你
No! No, please!
求你
Please!
不
No.
快开 快开 快来人救命啊
Come on, come on, come on! Someone help!
救命
Help!
救命 来人啊
Help! Somebody!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
-贝丝 -老天
- Beth. - Oh, my God.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我在路边找到这双鞋 吓死我了
I found these on the side of the road and I got scared.
你是一路跑过来的吗
Did you run all the way here?
起初一英里是 之后更像是痛苦的慢跑
For the first mile. After that, it was more like a painful jog.
-你为什么那么做 -因为...
- Why the hell would you do that? - Because...
丽芙划破了你们的车胎 留你们...
Liv slashed your guys' tire and left you--
等等 等等 那是丽芙做的吗
Wait, wait, hold up. Liv did that?
是的 但那不重要 重要的是你没事
Yeah, but it doesn't matter. All that matters is you're okay.
该死 看来你人真的很好
Damn. You really are that nice.
看来我误解你了
Guess I was wrong about you.
其实 我想你是对的
Actually, I think you were right.
或许我确实有目的
Maybe I do have an angle
因为我确实想从你那里获得什么
'cause I do want something from you.
不仅仅是朋友
Something more than just friends.
你以前究竟亲过女孩吗
Have you ever even kissed a girl before?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
对我不重要
Not to me.
金 发生了什么
Kym, what happened?
我记得的最后一件事是被撞得冲出道路了
Last thing I remember, I was being ran off the road.
之后就什么都不记得了 一片模糊
I don't remember anything after that. It's all a blur.
-曼尼在哪 -我以为...他和你在一起
- Where's Manny? - I thought-- I thought he was with you.
他看到那些乡巴佬朝你开去 就跑去救你了
He saw those rednecks headed your way and he ran off to save you.
不
No.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
丽芙
Liv!
迪昂 发生了什么 你看着就像见...
Deion, what happened? You look like you've seen a--
鬼脸刚在这里 他杀了路德
Ghostface was here. He killed Luther.
天啊
Oh, God.
-你去哪了 -我回了车那里
- Where was you at? - I went back to the car.
我担心阿米尔
I was worried about Amir.
我开车到处找他
I've been driving around looking for him.
等等 你不会认为他已经...
Wait. You don't think he's...
阿米尔 你在哪
Amir, where are you?
我和贝丝还有金在一片玉米地
I'm in a cornfield with Beth and Kym.
曼尼呢
What about Manny?
我试图帮忙 可是 情况...
I tried to help, but, guys, it's--
情况很糟糕
It's bad.
真的很糟糕
It's-- It's really bad.
-曼尼 不 不 不 -金 金
- Manny, no. No, no, no! - Kym, Kym!
-不 曼尼 不 曼尼 -金 不
- No, Manny! No, Manny! - Kym, no, no, no.
已经太迟了
It's too late.
不 曼尼
No, Manny!
他已经死了
He's dead.
不
No!
-不 曼尼 对不起 -我很抱歉
- No, Manny, I'm sorry. - I'm sorry.
不
No.
你妈整晚都急着找你 你去哪了
Your mom been tripping all night. Where you been at?
我只是去了废品回收场
I just went to the salvage yard.
马库斯死的地方吗
Where Marcus died?
你到底为什么那么做
Why the hell would you go do that?
我应该是需要证据
Thought I needed proof.
证据
Proof?
-我已经告诉你了 -我知道 我知道
- I already told you. - I know, I know.
你是对的
You was right.
马库斯确实死了
Marcus is gone.
感觉像我再次失去了他
It's like I lost him all over again.
我知道你感觉自己不是这个家的一份子
Man, I know you feel like you ain't a part of this family,
觉得我们没有血缘之类的
like we ain't blood or nothing like that,
但你是我唯一的兄弟了
but you the only brother I got.
我现在明白了
I see that now.
我明白了
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表