剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
So, if it's all the same, I'd...
宁可跟你冒险
rather take my chances with you.
干什么
What's up?
我们能单独谈谈吗
Can we talk in private?
里克没事 他没关系的
Don't worry about Rick. Rick cool.
是吧 里克
Ain't you, Rick?
你有什么事
So what you need?
你告诉我到底怎么回事
Why don't you tell me what's going on?
我可以处理
And I can handle it.
我不希望你卷进来
I don't want you getting mixed up in it.
如果你卷进去了 那我就也卷进去了
If you mixed up in it, then I'm mixed up in it.
你说我是你唯一的兄弟了 是吧
You said I'm the only brother you got, right?
你可以继续自己挣扎 也可以让我帮忙
So you can keep struggling by yourself or you can let me help.
你在这种时候看恐怖片
You're watching horror movies at a time like this?
我在寻找线索 规律
I'm looking for clues, patterns.
因为我们得搞清楚下一步 阿米尔
Because we have to figure out what's next, Amir.
找到下一个情节转折 好领先一步
Find the next plot twist so we can stay one step ahead.
如果那需要我远离你
Well, if any of that involves me staying away from you,
你就别想了
you can forget it.
听着
Look...
我不希望你因为我出事
I don't want anything bad to happen to you because of me.
我们都有自己的角色
We all have roles to play in this.
你可能是好人 但
You might be the nice guy, but...
我是贱♥人♥
I'm the bitch.
只能说几句吐槽
Good for a few quips,
或许亮个胸 然后...
maybe a boob flash, and then...
我是大家都希望死掉的那个
I'm the one that everybody wants to see die.
我死时大家会欢呼
And they cheer when it happens, like...
就像《德州电锯杀人狂》里那个轮椅男被杀死时
when that wheelchair dude gets carved up in Texas Chainsaw.
但我不会死的
But that won't happen to me
因为你不会让我死的
because you won't let it.
你对这一切了若指掌
You know everything about this stuff.
不
No.
我假装懂
I act like I do.
想装作淡定自若
Trying to be all cool and collected,
好像看这些电影就代表我知道
like watching these movies means I know exactly
接下来会发生什么 但是
what's gonna happen next, but...
这是现实生活
this is real life.
事实是
And the truth is
我跟你一样不解和害怕
I'm just as lost and terrified as you are.
没事的
It's okay.
虽然我不知道接下来会怎样
Just because I don't know what's coming next
不代表我不会反抗
doesn't mean I'm not gonna fight back.
你有多的能给我一把吗
You got an extra one for me?
拿着吧 你说得对
Keep it. You're right.
哪里都不安全
Nowhere is safe.
鬼脸能趁你单独上班时杀你
Ghostface could've got you working your shift alone.
这个我早想到了
I got ahead of him on that one.
他也可能在曼尼家外
Or he could be lying in wait for Kym
等着金
outside Manny's place.
那丽芙呢
What about Liv?
她是新来的
I mean, she's the new girl.
她迷恋迪昂
She's obsessed with Deion.
每次我见到凶手时她都不在
And, I mean, she's been MIA any time I've seen the killer.
你真觉得丽芙是鬼脸
You really think Liv's Ghostface?
她不是说是我们中的一个吗
She said it was one of us, didn't she?
但如果她是凶手 她不会伤害迪昂吧
But if she's the killer, she wouldn't hurt Deion, right?
她似乎很喜欢他
She seems so into him.
所以他才是最好杀的目标
That's what makes him the easiest target of all.
迪昂觉得他是故事主角
You see, Deion thinks he's the hero of this story,
你只需要拉动他的心弦
so all you gotta do is tug at his heartstrings.
告诉他有人有危险
Tell him somebody's in danger,
受困少女 需要他帮助
a damsel in distress who needs his help.
至少他以为是
Or so he thinks.
-你来干什么 -听取你的建议
- What are you doing here? - Taking your advice.
我觉得如果我跟
Decided that I'd feel much safer
信任的人在一起 会更安全
if I was with somebody that I trusted.
她会把他引诱到有虚假安全感的地方
She'd lull him into a false sense of security
给他讲我好可怜的故事
with some "woe is me" sob story.
我爸爸一向很强势
My dad has always been an intense guy,
但自从他和我妈分手 情况恶化了好多
but it's gotten so much worse since he and my mom split.
然后她会夸奖他 满足他的自大
Then she'd compliment him, feed his ego,
让他觉得被需要
make him feel wanted.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
我知道我说我们不能信任任何人 但是
I know I said we can't trust anyone, but...
我跟你在一起一向感觉安全
I've always felt safe with you.
那好
Well, good.
我希望你在我身边觉得安全
I want you to feel safe with me.
-然后 当他放下心防 -她捅他的心脏
- Then, when his guard is down-- - She stabs him in the heart.
不 当他放下心防 她...
No. When his guard is down, she...
你真想现在做这个吗
You sure you wanna do this now?
我不想再害怕了
I'm tired of feeling scared.
我只想有正常的感觉
I just wanna feel normal,
就五分钟
just for five minutes.
相信我 我可以坚持更久
Trust me, I can give you more than five minutes.
-就这样吗 -有何不可 性♥爱♥而已
- What, just like that? - Why not? It's just sex.
她得在他最脆弱时控制住他
She has to get him when he's at his most vulnerable
然后才能下杀手
before she can go for the kill.
你想知道最糟的部分吗
And you wanna know the worst part about it all?
他绝对料不到
He never sees it coming.
中国百合花束
找这个吗
Looking for this?
我通常不听这种音乐 但是
It's not what I normally listen to, but...
-还不错 -嗯
- it's pretty cool. - Yeah.
再听这首
Now listen to this one.
那是妖怪吗
Was that the boogeyman?
我想是的
I do believe it was.
这个好棒
This is awesome.
好像是原声碟什么的
It sounds like it's from a soundtrack or something.
我从你提到的恐怖片里取了样
I sampled some audio from those horror movies you mentioned.
-等等 这是你做的 -第一首也是
- Wait, you-- You made this? - And the first one.
还有其他的 但是这个是专为你做的
Other stuff, too, but, yeah, this one was just for you.
我管它叫《贝丝金属》
I call it "Beth metal."
你的曲子很不错
Your stuff's really good.
大家知道你做音乐吗
Does everybody know you make music?
不 我可能是担心别人的想法
No. I guess I was afraid of what people would think.
但之后鬼脸出现了
But then Ghostface showed up,
突然间 大家对我的看法没那么可怕了
and suddenly what people thought of me wasn't so scary anymore.
毕竟我随时可能死掉
Not when I could die at any time.
严格讲 你本来就随时可能死
Well, that was always technically true.
我想说的是
I guess what I'm trying to say is
如果我的生命所剩不多
if this is all the life I have to live,
那何不轰轰烈烈地死去
why not go out with a bang?
跟我跳舞
Dance with me.
五个月 一百个街区
Five months and a hundred blocks.
我以前老笑你梦想不够大
I used to clown you for not thinking big enough.
那些现在感觉好遥远
Now it seems so far away.
我没忘记我们谈过的
I didn't forget about what we talked about.
我来你爱的地方了
I hang out at your spot...
还为朋友准备了可怕的红茶菌
pouring out some nasty-ass kombucha for the homie.
我知道你应该得到比这更盛大更好的悼念
I know you deserve something bigger and better than this.
但更重要的是 你应该有比我更好的朋友
But mostly you deserve a better friend than me.
我本该罩着你的 不论如何
I was supposed to have your back, ride or die.
我不该丢下你 你也不该去救我
I shouldn't have left you and you shouldn't have came after me.
如果我能撤销我的所为 我会的
If I could change what I did, I would.
但你不会的
But you wouldn't...
因为你就是那样的朋友
because that's the kind of friend you were.
你从不背弃朋友
You never turned your back on your friends,
不管他们 我做了什么
no matter what they-- I did.
哪怕现在
Even now...
你也会叫我再给那些蠢蛋个机会
you'd be telling me to give those fools another chance
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表