剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
I see that.
宝贝
Baby.
怎么了
What's up?
我们必须放手了 妈
We gotta let him go, Ma.
尽管那样很痛
As much as it hurts.
我不能 宝贝
I can't, baby.
我不能 宝贝
I can't, baby.
我不能
I can't.
他已经死了 妈
He's gone, Ma.
丽芙
你也睡不着吗
You can't sleep either, huh?
-我不停在想曼尼的事 -不 丽芙
- I can't stop thinking about Manny. - No, Liv.
听着 那不是你的错
Listen, that's not your fault. All right?
那是凶手的错
That's on whoever killed him.
但我们需要在再有人受害前找出凶手
But we need to figure out who that is before it happens again.
我整晚绞尽脑汁试图找出凶手
I've been racking my brain all night trying to do just that.
我猜 你又有新的推论了吗
Let me guess, you've got another one of your theories?
自从鬼脸开始针对我们
Ever since Ghostface started targeting us,
他就一直比我们领先一步
he's been one step ahead of us.
就好像我们还没制定行动他就都知道了
It's like he knows all our plays before we even make 'em.
我真的希望我猜得不对
Look, I really hope I'm not right
因为如果我是对的 那么我们就完了
'cause if I am, we are so screwed.
告诉我 你认为是谁在杀我们
Tell me, who do you think is killing us?
我认为是一个躲在最显眼地方的人
I think it's someone who's been hiding in plain sight,
就在我们眼前
right under our noses.
我认为鬼脸
I think Ghostface
是我们当中的一个人
is one of us.
试着睡会吧
Try to get some sleep.
惊声尖叫
下集预告
"死了要朋友何用
"Friends don't matter if you're dead."
死了要朋友何用 选一个死吧
选一个死吧"
"So pick one of them to die instead"?
鬼脸刚来过 你得走了
Ghostface was just here. You gotta go.
我再不要抛下需要我的朋友了
I'm done leaving my friends when they need me.
或许我们不该这么做
Maybe we shouldn't do this.
凶手还在逃 做♥爱♥不好
It's just having sex with a killer on the loose.
等等 我们是要做♥爱♥吗
Wait. We're gonna have sex?
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表