剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
Really, Kym? Pissy much?
没错 我撤了 去上厕所
Yeah, I am 'cause I have to pee.
来吧
Come on.
说真的 你到底在想什么啊
Seriously, what the hell were you thinking?
这不关你的事
Look, it's none of your business, okay?
你们回城里吧
Now, please, just go back to the city.
为什么 你要去哪
Why? Where are you going?
我要回到当初丢下马库斯的废品回收场
I'm going back to the salvage yard where I left Marcus behind.
都过去这么多年了
It's been years.
你怎么会觉得现在那里能有线索呢
What makes you think you're gonna find anything out there now?
鬼脸说的
Ghostface said I would.
等等 你和他说话了吗 他还说什么了
Wait, you talked to him? What else did he say?
说我会发现真♥相♥的
Just that I'd find the truth.
然后你就相信了
And you believed him?
你怎么知道他不是在计划杀了你呢
How do you know he's not planning on murdering you?
我不知道
I don't,
所以我不希望别人和我一起去
which is the reason why I didn't want anybody else coming.
很抱歉我对你说谎了
I'm sorry that I lied to you,
但如果你出事了
but if something bad were to happen to you,
我绝对无法原谅我自己
I don't think I'd forgive myself.
说得好听
That's sweet...
但没用 因为我肯定要去
and totally pointless because I'm going anyway.
-丽芙 拜托 -还有
- Oh, Liv, please. - And besides...
在你带我开始正式初次约会之前
I'm not gonna let you get yourself killed
我绝不会让你出事的
before you take me on a halfway decent first date.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
那他们呢
Well, what about everybody else?
拜托 里面的快点行吗
Come on, hurry your ass up in there!
抱歉 李将军 不过
Sorry, General Lee, but...
你知道你那一方输了吧
You know your side lost, right?
罗伯特·李 美国将领 教育家 南北战争时期战功卓著但最终战败
你可真是个大嘴巴 姑娘
Got a real mouth on you, girl.
我不介意多说几句 孩子
And I ain't afraid to use it, boy.
一个友善的提醒
Friendly warning...
在这附近要多加注意
better watch yourself around these parts
免得惹麻烦
before it gets you into trouble.
-你最好注意点 -好了
- You better watch yourself with that-- - Hey, okay.
好的 我们不想惹麻烦
Okay, we don't need any trouble.
她只是要上厕所
She just needs to pee.
谢谢
Thank you.
糟糕 抱歉 我钱好像不够
Crap. Sorry, I think I'm short.
这些应该够了
This should cover it.
我跟你说了别努力了
Thought I told you to stop trying.
努力什么
Trying to do what?
拜托 我们都知道你到底想干吗
Come on, we both know what you really want from me.
让你相信我只是想和你做朋友
Is it really that hard for you to believe
有这么难吗
I just wanna be your friend?
每个人都有自己的目的 阿米尔
Everyone's got an angle, Amir,
你也一样
even you.
我不是这种人 你这样很可悲
I don't live my life that way, and I think it's sad that you do.
那你应该开始这么做了
Well, maybe you should start,
因为据我观察
'cause last time I checked,
你也没有很多朋友
you don't have that many friends either.
而我至少做出了选择
At least I'm making a choice.
我也可以做一个选择
I can make one, too, then.
我不想做你的蠢朋友了
I don't wanna be your stupid friend.
-你在这干吗 -我搭你们的车
- What are you doing? - I'm hitching a ride with you guys.
你不想坐金的车 和贝丝在一起吗
Yeah, well, wouldn't you rather be in Kym's car with Beth?
不了 女生太麻烦了
No, thanks. Girl's got issues.
你穿得给我一模一样的还说这种话
Says the dude that's dressed like the dude that he talking to.
你在哪 马库斯
糟了
Damn it.
在路上 马上到
去他妈的 我们得走了 马上
Screw it. We gotta go. Now.
-他们抛下我们了吗 -这可糟了
- Uh, did they just ditch us? - Huh, that's messed up.
确实 我们都不知道他们要去哪
No crap. We don't even know where they're going.
那我们跟着他们吧
Then I guess we better follow them.
好 不过现在不行
Yeah... that's not happening.
什么情况
What the hell?
这下真的糟了 各位
This is really bad, you guys.
显然 这到底是谁干的
Obviously. Who even does that?
我倒是有怀疑对象
I have my suspicions.
那些路人吗
Those randos?
不会吧 他们只是临时演员而已
No, those are just glorified extras.
这把刀 是经典情节转折点
And the knife, well, it's a classic plot point.
最后说一次 这是重启 小婊贝
For the last time, reboot, bitch.
那些老男人要为此付出代价
And those good ol' boys are about to pay for what they did.
是不是重启都无所谓
Okay, reboot or not, it doesn't matter.
曼尼 我们是配角 对吧
Manny, we're the secondary characters here, right?
-是喜剧担当 或是帮手 -还有万事通
- The comic relief, the sidekick-- - The know-it-all?
你叫我什么都行
Call me whatever you want.
现在我们困在这 就像一群活靶子
Now that we're stranded, we're a bunch of sitting ducks,
我们这种人往往就是这样出事的
and that's usually when everything goes wrong for people like us.
出什么事
Like, how wrong?
我们困在这里 和他们分开越久
Well, the longer we're stuck out here, cut off from the others,
我们就越可能慢慢开始 分散
the more we'll start to slowly unravel
直到我们中有人不可避免地发狂
until one of us inevitably goes off
做一些蠢事
and does something stupid.
然后 我们应该都知道会发生什么 对吗
And then, well, I think we both know what happens then, right?
长话短说
Long story short...
我们中一人会死
one of us is gonna die.
是你们这群混♥蛋♥乡巴佬哪一个干的
Which of you backward bumpkins did it?
你在说什么
The hell you talking about?
你们中有人划破了我的轮胎
One of you guys slashed my tire,
你们要赔 要现金
so you gonna pay for it, okay, in cash.
我想你认错人了
I think you got us confused with someone else.
我建议你到别处去找 免得太迟
Now, I suggest you go looking elsewhere before it's too late.
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
金 金
Kym. Kym.
我们现在不需要这种闹剧 我们走
We don't need this kind of drama right now. Let's go, let's go.
他们先挑事的
They started with us first.
为什么你想让我听你的
Why you trying to get me to roll over?
要是你知道怎么做对自己好
You should listen to your frilly friend
就该听你穿褶边衣朋友的
if you know what's good for you.
我们走
Let's go.
-好 -走
- Yeah! - Go!
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
等等 或许我们该等其他人来
Wait, maybe we should wait for the others?
-没必要 他们不会来 -你怎么知道
- Ain't no reason. They ain't coming. - How do you know that?
我划破了金的车胎
I slashed Kym's tire.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为我们不想再有人受伤害
'Cause we ain't want nobody else getting hurt,
包括你 阿米尔
including you, Amir.
或许我们该有人守在车旁
Maybe one of us should stay by the car
以免我们要快速逃跑
just in case we need to make a quick getaway.
如果你看到可疑的事 就鸣笛
All right, if you see anything suspicious, honk.
我会鸣两次笛
I'll honk twice.
迪昂 看
Deion, look.
钩子人是个老兵吗
Hookman's a veteran?
看 这里写着
Here, says right here.
美国紫星勋章
路德·汤普森
路德·汤普森 在越南被授予紫心勋章
Luther Thompson, awarded the Purple Heart in Vietnam.
这面墙说明他一直跟踪你的动向
And this wall says he's been keeping tabs on you.
警方仍在搜寻本地失踪男孩
男孩万圣夜之后失踪
贝丝
我们困在这了 你能来接我们吗
迪昂 救命
Deion, help!
迪昂 不
Deion! No!
不 求你 不要
No, please, no! No!
不
No!
求你 钩子人先生 不要杀我
Please, Mr. Hookman, don't kill me.
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
你觉得穿这衣服来这里很好玩吗
You think it's funny coming in here wearing that getup?
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表