剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这只是万圣节服装
It's just a Halloween costume.
如果你放开我 我会离开 求你
If you let me go, I'll leave. Please!
不 你哪也不能去
No! You ain't going nowhere.
不 不
No! No!
迪昂·艾略特
Deion Elliot?
你真是有种 敢来这里 尤其是今晚
You got a lot of balls coming out here, especially tonight.
我就是因为今晚才来的
And tonight's the whole reason I'm here.
我想知道那个万圣夜到底发生了什么
I wanna know the truth about what happened that Halloween night.
我没对那男孩做什么 你们听到了吗
I didn't do anything to that boy. You hear me?
我听到了 可是我们为什么应该相信你
Yeah, I hear you, but why should we believe you?
我才不管你相信什么
I don't give a damn what you believe.
你们都非法侵入了我的领地
You all are trespassing on my property.
现在立刻滚
Now get the hell off!
你杀了马库斯吗
Did you kill Marcus?
你为什么现在问我这个
Why are you asking me that now?
因为他可能还活着
Because he may be alive.
我们认为你可能知道去哪里找他
And we think you might know where to find him.
这是什么恶心的玩笑吗
Is this some kind of sick joke?
恶心的玩笑
Sick joke?
伙计 有个戴面具的傻瓜正在到处杀人
Man, a fool in a mask is running around killing people
就因为我和你做的那些决定
'cause of decisions me and you made.
所以不是 这不是玩笑
So, no, it ain't no joke.
跟我来
Follow me.
我带你们去找他
I'll take you to him.
-看来螺栓被拧掉了 -还用你说
- Looks like the bolts are stripped. - You think?
这全怪你 知道吗
This is all on you, you know?
我 这怎么成我的错了
Me? How is this my fault?
我们本该是一个团队
We're supposed to be a team.
要么拼要么死
Ride or die.
但你让我自己一个人去和乡巴佬评理
But you just left me back there hanging with them rednecks.
原谅我试图避免我们被痛揍
Forgive me for trying to avoid getting our asses kicked.
你们真的在为躲过暴揍而争吵吗
Are you guys seriously arguing about not getting Deliveranced?
那就是问题所在 曼尼
That's the problem, Manny.
你从来不想和人争什么
You never wanna fight nobody over nothing.
所以我就只能去干所有辛苦事
So I'm just left there doing all the heavy lifting
而你坐在一边占便宜
while you sit back and take advantage.
-我占便宜 -是的
- I take advantage? - Yes.
我牺牲了多少午饭时间
How many lunch periods have I sacrificed
为你发传♥单♥
passing out fliers for you?
我逃了多少课
How many classes have I cut
去和你游♥行♥ 这都为了什么
to go marching with you? And for what?
说出一样
Name one thing
你的小社会正义之战真正达成的东西
that your little social justice war has actually accomplished.
至少我在努力做些什么
At least I'm trying to do something.
你想做的就是滚蛋
All you wanna do is GTFO.
好像远离那个斗篷杀手就能解决你的问题
Like leaving the hood is gonna solve your problems.
这能解决一个问题 能让我离开你
It's gonna solve one problem: it'll get me away from you.
不够快
Not soon enough.
我警告你 金 别推我
I'm warning you, Kym. Don't push me.
为什么不行 曼尼
Why not, Manny?
反正你又不会推回来
It ain't like you gonna push back.
你们两个 这正是我之前说的
You guys, this is exactly what I was talking about.
不是吧 曼尼
Really, Manny?
贝丝说得对 我很抱歉 抱歉
Beth's right. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
你要去哪 金
Where are you going? Kym.
我答应了家里的孩子会有个安全的万圣节
I promised those kids back home a safe Halloween.
我不会不守信用 不像有些人
And I'm not going back on my word unlike some people.
金 这是个坏主意
Kym, this is a bad idea.
一开始来这里就是个坏主意
A bad idea was coming out here in the first place.
金 别这样
Kym, stop.
这是什么
What is this?
我最后一次见马库斯的地方
The last place I saw Marcus.
你说你会带我们去找他
You said you was gonna take us to him.
他到底在哪
Where the hell is he?
他就在这里
He's right here...
我埋他的地方
where I buried him.
我很抱歉 迪昂
I'm sorry, Deion.
但马库斯已经死了
But Marcus is dead.
迪昂 我不知道该说什么 抱歉
Deion, I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我们被困住了 你们能来接我们一下吗 贝丝
我们和他们失联好一会了
Hey, it's been a while since we heard from the others.
我去联♥系♥一下
I think I'm gonna check in.
你还没回答我的问题
You never answered my question.
我知道你认为我是怪物
Look, I know you think that I'm a monster.
每个人都这么想
Everybody does.
事实是
The truth is that
你弟弟那晚是遇到了意外
what happened to your brother that night was an accident.
当然了
Man, the hell it was!
你袭击了我们
You attacked us.
小伙子 我从战场回来
Man, when I came back from the war,
处境艰难
I was in a hard place.
我知道喝酒让我变得更糟糕
And I know the drinking didn't help.
当我发现你们的时候 只看到一堆黑影
When I ran into you boys, a couple of shadows
溜进了我的领地
just creeping across my land,
我仿佛又回到了那个黑暗的地方
my mind went back to a bad place.
我不知道自己到底见到了什么
I didn't know what I was seeing
直到面具掉下来
until the mask came off.
你跳过栅栏之后
After you hopped that fence,
你弟弟也挣脱逃走了
your brother broke away and ran off.
跑得很快 我追不上
Faster than I could keep up.
我找了个遍
I turned this place upside down looking for him.
但他就那么消失了
But it was like he just disappeared.
我以为他很聪明 跑回了家
I figured he did the smart thing and ran home
直到警♥察♥来了
until the cops showed up.
那些警♥察♥对于一个黑人小孩的失踪
Those cops were never gonna look that hard
并不怎么上心
for a missing black kid anyway.
他们在这待了不到一天就走了
They were here and gone in less than a day.
直到六个月之后
Wasn't till six months later
我才意识到
I realized...
马库斯从未离开过
Marcus never left.
这可能不是你想听到的答案
That probably ain't what you wanted to hear,
但很抱歉
and for that, I'm sorry,
这就是真♥相♥
but it's the truth.
你们可以走了
You two can find your way out.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我只是 只是需要和我弟弟呆一会
I just need a... I just need a moment with my brother.
当然
Of course.
你需要我的话
But when you need me,
我就在那边
I'll be there.
我是金 你好啊
Hey, y'all, it's Kym. Holla.
她真的当你死了
You really are dead to her.
你可能注意到了
You may have noticed,
金不喜欢别人顶撞她
but Kym doesn't like when people stand up to her.
所以她只想要你在她身边
So she only wants you around
对她百依百顺吗
when you're doing exactly what she wants?
真是好朋友啊
Some friend.
更像是姐妹
More like a sister.
比任何人都会挑战你的极限
Pushes my buttons like no other.
不过
But, hey...
兄弟姐妹也会打架 对吧
siblings fight, right?
还会毁坏对方的车吗
And smash each other's cars?
这我可没想到
Yeah, didn't see that one coming.
你可以说我有情绪管理问题
I guess you could say I have some anger issues.
我通常都会控制情绪 不过
Usually, I can keep it under control, but...
有时候那股火气上来
sometimes all that rage builds up,
我就会失控
and I just lose it
想要伤害别人
and I wanna hurt someone.
我看得出来
Yeah, I can see that.
-那是 -他们去找金了
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表