剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
我们通常是先死的
We're usually the first body that drops.
好吧 那我和金呢
Okay, well, what about me and Kym?
别误会 但你们是黑人
Don't take this the wrong way, but you guys are black.
-妹子 -在恐怖片里 黑人必死
- Girl. - In horror, that's pretty much an insta-kill.
但艾弗里可是我见过的最白的人
But Avery was one of the whitest people I've ever seen.
他简直在暗处发光 他怎么死了
I mean, he practically glowed in the dark, so why did he die?
因为他表里不一
Because he wasn't who he said he was.
他的内在
On the inside.
迪昂是对的
Deion's right.
艾弗里假装是好人
Avery pretended to be a nice guy,
但他内心深处是个种族主义者
but deep down, he was a total racist.
这符合你的恐怖规则吗
Does that jive with your freaky rules?
希望不
Let's hope not.
因为如果那是凶手的套路
Because if that's the killer's game,
我们就不是早餐俱乐部了
we're not the Breakfast Club.
我们是死定俱乐部
We're the Deadfast Club.
我确定我们都会死
And I'm pretty sure we're all gonna die.
惊声尖叫
下集预告
我们困在了恐怖片里
We're trapped in a horror movie...
我们怎么生存下来
how do we survive?
贝丝说的那种恐怖片都是白人
The type of horror movies that Beth's talking about are white people
在白人的地方做白人的蠢事
in white-people places making dumb white-people mistakes.
我有枪
Smith & Wesson got my back.
存储间是经典恐怖片藏身处
Storage closets are a classic horror hiding place.
已经有人被砍了
People already getting cut up left and right.
你弟弟还活着 迪昂
Your brother is alive, Deion.
我能证明
And I can prove it.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表