剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
我想让丽芙穿我的球衣去看比赛
I was trying to get Liv to wear my jersey to the game,
我希望伟大的迪昂·艾略特
and I was hoping the great Deion Elliot
能帮我个忙
would do me a solid and...
-替我说句好话 -好吧
- put in a word. - Oh, yeah, yeah.
如果我是你 我绝对会穿他的球衣
If I was you, I would definitely take that jersey.
那是球队里最干净的一件
It's the cleanest one on the team, so...
为什么
Why is that?
因为艾弗里只会给我传球
All's Avery does is hand the rock off to me.
是吧 艾弗里
Ain't that right, Avery?
很高兴正式认识你
Nice to officially meet you.
好吧
Well...
金
Kym.
拜托 我们来维佛就是为了远离警笛
Come on, we came to Weaver to get away from the sirens.
是啊 维佛本该是不一样
Yeah, Weaver's supposed to be different,
但我刚被佩尔老师关了禁闭
but I just got a detention from Mrs. Pell.
所以现在 感觉没什么不一样
So right now, it feels pretty much the same.
该死 真遗憾
Well, dang. I'm sorry.
你没事吧
You good?
我好奇
I'm curious.
谁会穿你的球衣去看比赛 迪哥
Who's wearing your jersey to the game, D-Day?
是其他女孩在问我
Other girls are asking me, is all.
告诉其他女孩 不是针对她们
Well, tell them other girls that it's nothing personal,
但只有我妈能穿我的球衣
but the only one who gets to wear my jersey is my mom.
这是个错误
That's a mistake.
你这样她们更馋了
You just made them want it more.
有意思
Interesting.
双子糖棒
放学后 停车场
TJ
我是TJ 你的司机 我应该到你家外了
马库斯
我坐轮椅的 能帮帮我吗
你好 我在找一位马库斯
Hey, there. I'm looking for Marcus.
汤米
Tommy!
TJ
抱歉哥们 零星差评
维佛高中
需要停车许可
我收到你的破字条了
I got your stupid notes!
现在怎样
Now what?
你怕了吗
You scared, huh?
我没时间玩游戏
Look, I ain't got time for games.
给你两分钟现身
You got two minutes to show.
你动了我的车吗 艾略特
You messing with my ride, Elliot?
是你在捉弄我吗 柯林斯
You messing with me, Collins?
你说什么呢 我们刚到
What are you talking about? We just got here.
我们是谁
Who's we?
你没事吧 迪昂 发生什么事了
You okay, Deion? What happened?
没什么我应付不来的
Nothing I can't handle.
你就这样 是吧
That's how you roll, right?
如果迪哥能说了算 他就事事自己做了
If it was up to D-Day, he'd do everything himself.
根本不需要球队
Wouldn't even need a team.
你不了解我 艾弗里 我保证
You don't know me, Avery. I can promise you that.
我知道我们一起打了四年球了
I know we've been playing ball together for four years,
而你只在意积攒码数
and all you care about is racking up them yards
拿到通向好大学的金门票
and getting that golden ticket to some fancy college.
但其实 如果他们要你 你早该拿到了
The truth is you'd have it by now if they really wanted you.
艾弗里 住口
Avery, stop.
丽芙 别掺和 好吗
Liv, please stay out of this, okay?
我们早该吵一架了
This argument, it's been a long time coming,
早在你进校
way before you ever stepped foot in school
迪昂开始向你眉目传情之前
and Deion started making eyes at you.
你根本不在乎我们的输赢 是吧
You don't even care if we win or lose, do you?
只要你能得到你想要的 管其他队友的呢
As long as you get yours, to hell with your teammates.
你就关心他们吗
But you care about them boys?
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是 我看得清你是什么人
It means I see you for who you really are.
或许其他人看不清 但我看得清
Maybe the others don't, but I do.
知道我看到了什么吗
You know what I see?
维佛破例让你进来 但你根本无法融入
Weaver bent the rules to let you come here and you don't fit.
你只有橄榄球 你知道我还有其他选择
Football's all you got, and you know I got options,
这让你内心饱受煎熬
and it eats you up inside.
说真的 够了
Seriously, guys, stop.
这种话不是该说给对手球队的吗
Shouldn't you be saving this for the other team?
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我还得去练习
Yeah, I gotta go to practice.
好好散步吧
Enjoy the walk.
或许你个穷鬼有天也能买♥♥得起车
Maybe your broke ass will have a car one day, too.
放过他吧 艾弗里 你为什么要这么混♥蛋♥
Leave him alone, Avery. Why are you being such a dick?
你为什么维护他
Why are you defending him?
你该站在我这边的
You're supposed to be with me.
我没有"该"怎么样
I'm not supposed to be anything.
我不属于你
You don't own me.
反正你身价也没那么高 是吧
It probably wouldn't take much, though, would it?
知道吗 我要走了
You know what? I'm leaving.
你想去哪
The hell you are.
你对我动手试试啊
Try that move on me.
-这怎么回事 -我不知道 老师
- What's going on here? - I don't know, ma'am.
我正要去练习
I was on my way to practice
迪昂无故袭击了我
when Deion assaulted me for no reason.
撒谎 是艾弗里挑事
That's a lie. Avery started it.
那我要做个了结
Well, I'm finishing it.
这是你的第二次机会 艾略特先生
This was your second chance, Mr. Elliot.
请你去留堂报到
Please report to detention.
这不公平 你没看到事发经过
That's not fair. You didn't see what happened.
既然你这么积极维护艾略特先生
And if you're so keen on Mr. Elliot,
那你最好陪他一起去
I think it best you accompany him.
你俩 留堂 马上
Detention, you two, now.
好的 欢迎来留堂 我是费奇老师
Okay, welcome to detention. My name is Mr. Fitch.
等等等等
Blah, blah, blah.
我就不站在这里挨个念你们的名字了
Look, I'm not gonna stand here and read off all your names,
主要因为这些名字好复杂
mainly because they're so complicated.
什么事 耳机哥
What do you want, headphones?
我是阿米尔 阿米尔·阿尤布
It's Amir. Amir Ayoub, actually.
谢谢你证实我的观点
Thanks for proving my point.
我放学后要去父母的甜甜圈店打工
I work at my parents' donut shop after school.
他们很需要我帮忙 我是因为小事被留堂的
They really need my help. I'm only here on a technicality.
我不管
I don't care.
好吧
Cool. Cool.
我不在乎你们都是为什么被留了堂
Yeah, I don't care why any of you are here.
我的工作只是确保你们待够时间
It's my job simply to make sure you do your time.
这就是这所学校的问题所在
And that there is the problem with this school.
还有全社会的问题
And society.
-金 别说了 -劝你听你基蜜的
- Kym, don't start. - I'd listen to your gay BFF.
是死党
B-f-f.
同不同 要他自己决定说出来
The gay is always silent, unless he doesn't want it to be.
-好了 我能为自己发声 -但你没说
- All right, I can speak for myself. - But you don't.
费奇需要知道
And Fitch needs to know
人不是只有性向那么简单
that people are more than their sexual orientation.
好啊 运动员和拉拉队员
Great, the jock and the cheerleader.
这下真组成《早餐俱乐部了》
Now it's a real Breakfast Club.
-那是什么意思 -谷歌♥一下吧 金
- What is that supposed to mean? - Google it, Kym.
我想你会欣赏电影对制度性
I think you'll appreciate its textured presentation
青少年压抑的内涵表达
of institutionalized teenage oppression.
费奇先生 我现在不能来这里
Mr. Fitch, I-- I can't be here right now.
好吗 我...
Okay? I got--
他不在乎
He doesn't care.
既然说好了 我还得批作业
And now that that's settled, I have papers to grade.
我4点回来
I'll be back at 4:00.
如果有谁需要什么
And if anyone needs anything,
找那位基恩·西蒙斯就行
talk to Gene Simmons over there.
KISS乐队贝斯手 舞台妆夸张
她留堂的次数比我还多
She's done this more than I have.
这些孩子都是谁 我没见过他们
Who are these kids? I've never seen them before.
他们一直都在
Well, they all been here.
你只是没注意到
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表