剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
- This is between me and him. - Or her.
-也可能是个她吧 -绝对的
- It could be a her, too, right? - Totally.
去他的
Screw this.
我还要更要紧的事 比如曼尼
I got more important things to worry about, like Manny.
你们随便 但我不要再玩这破游戏了
Do what y'all want. I'm not playing this stupid game.
金 别这样
Hey, Kym, come on.
或许金是对的 或许我们不该玩
Maybe Kym's right. Maybe we shouldn't play.
如果鬼脸想分♥裂♥我们
If Ghostface is trying to split us up,
那我们就这样反击
then that's how we fight back.
谁都不发什么
No one text anything.
都同意吗
We all good with that?
好 我们就这样打败他
Cool. And that's how we gonna beat him.
他们居然会觉得是我
I can't believe they think it's me.
不 他们只是害怕
No, they just scared.
我也怕
And I am, too.
我确定他们每一个
I'm pretty sure any one of those guys
都会出♥卖♥♥♥我好救自己
would sell me out to save their own asses.
或许你该把这些事告诉你♥爸♥
Then maybe you should just talk to your dad about all this.
-不行 -为什么
- I can't. - Why not?
就算他真♥相♥信我
Even if he did believe me,
我们也没有比金之前有更多证据交给他
we don't have any more evidence to give him than Kym did.
他只能
The only thing he'd be able to do
阻止我再见你们
is keep me from seeing any of you again.
再见你
From seeing you again.
你不会觉得是我吧
You don't think I'm doing this, do you?
-不 听着 -拜托告诉我你不那么想
- No, hey. No, look. - Please tell me you don't.
我不那么想 好吗
I don't. All right?
我不那么想你 或是我们中任何人
I don't think that about you or anybody else in our group,
不管鬼脸多希望我那么想
no matter how much Ghostface wants me to think that.
我信任你
I trust you.
好
Okay.
-你觉得我们能信任其他人吗 -当然不
- You think we can trust the others? - Hell, no.
-你呢 -我不知道
- Do you? - I don't know.
我想相信
I want to.
但是...
I mean...
如果没人发名字去 凶手不会生气吗
like, if no one texts a name, won't the killer be pissed?
我不知道 我还没想明白凶手的套路呢
I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out the killer's game.
但如果他或她觉得
But if he or she thinks
我们中有人会吐出个名字来
that one of us is gonna give up a name,
或许真有几分道理
maybe there's something to it.
我保证我不会出♥卖♥♥♥你
Well, I promise I won't sell you out.
你这么照顾我 是不会
You're never gonna survive this thing
活到最后的
by looking out for me.
你得考虑你自己
You need to worry about yourself.
但我喜欢你 贝丝
But I'm into you, Beth.
我以为我在远郊已经表示得很明白了
Thought I made that clear out in the boonies.
你也不是全世界
You're not the worst person
最差劲的人
in the world, either.
但这种小情绪
But that mushy stuff
对于等着我们放松警惕的凶手
is a perfect distraction for a killer
正是最棒的分心
that's just waiting for us to drop our guard.
所以或许你最好还是 离我远点
So maybe it's better if you just stay away
直到一切结束
until all this is over.
黄20 开始
Yellow 20! Yellow 20, hut!
这就对了 艾略特
That's what I'm talking about, Elliot.
这就对了
That's what I'm talking about.
是啊 迪昂真让人意外
Yeah, Deion took them by surprise
真的现身了
by actually showing up.
知道什么让我意外吗
You know what'd take me by surprise?
如果你的小鸡腿能像嘴巴一样好使 再来
If you ran those chicken legs like you run your mouth. Go again.
蓝中国41 左侧开始
Look, Blue China 41, left set.
霍金斯 注意 球给你
Hawkins, eyes up. Ball's coming your way.
我不要你的可怜
I don't want your pity play.
-你怎么回事 -你怎么回事
- What's up with you? - What's up with you?
你近来老翘训练 我们都在这儿努力呢
You've been skipping practices while we all here working.
我知道 对不起
I know, and I'm sorry.
我有私事必须处理
I had some personal stuff to deal with
必须去解决 但我来了 我全心投入
that I had to take care of, but I'm here now, all in.
-我们是一队 是吧 -对
- We're a team, right? - Yeah.
你也来
You, too, man.
数到三
On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
死神
Reapers!
开球
Draw, draw!
那怎么回事
What's up with that?
-等等 -什么
- Hold it! - What?
死神
艾略特 你去哪
Elliot, where the hell are you going, man?
-干什么 -艾略特
- Come on! - Elliot!
别管计分板了
Don't worry about the scoreboard.
快回来 迪
Get your ass back here. D!
投票结束 有人要死了
-喂 -迪昂
- Hello? - Hey, Deion.
-收到我的短♥信♥了吗 -看到了
- Hey, did you get my text? - Yeah, I saw.
有人被选了
Someone was picked.
-是你干的吗 -当然不是
- Yeah, did you do it? - Hell, no!
我说了我不会玩的
I told you I wasn't playing.
好 我只是想搞清楚发生了什么
Okay, look, I'm just trying to figure out what happened.
你是想问我有没有发丽芙的名字过去吧
Trying to figure out if I texted Liv's name, you mean.
-她让你打来问我的吗 -什么...不是
- She make you call and ask me? - Wha-- No!
如果你该问谁 也该问你女友
If you're asking anybody questions, it should be your girl.
好吗 你究竟有多了解她
Okay? What you really know about her anyway?
除了你想上她
Besides the fact you wanna get all up on that?
好了 金 那跟这无关
All right, Kym, look, that ain't got nothing to do with it.
我不评判什么 但或许丽芙蒙蔽了你的判断力
No judgment. I'm just saying maybe Liv's clouding yours.
你在哪 安全吗
Look, where you at, huh? Somewhere safe?
嗯
Yeah.
我在曼尼家人这里
I'm with Manny's family.
你呢
What about you?
我只想暂时低调些
I'm just keeping my head down for now.
只要你离丽芙远远的就行
As long as you're staying far away from Liv.
如果有事打给我 好吗
Just hit me up if anything happens, all right?
是她吗
So, was it her?
-她说她没发 -你相信她吗
- She said she didn't do it. - Do you believe her?
当然
Yeah.
那只剩两个人了
Then that only leaves two people.
我不知道你 但是
I don't know about you, but...
如果跟我信任的人在一起 我会觉得安全得多
I'd feel a lot safer if I was with someone I trusted.
我也是 但我有事得做
I would, but I... I gotta do some stuff.
你知道我在哪
Well, you know where I'm at.
谢谢你送我 回家了给我发短♥信♥
Yeah. Thank you for the ride. Uh, text me when you get home.
我在找贝丝
I'm looking for Beth.
贝丝 你好美
Beth, you look awesome.
我刚洗完澡
I just got out of the shower.
-我一般看上去怎么... -不一样
- And normally I look...? - Different.
也很美
Also awesome.
你...车道上停着灵车
You-- You have a hearse in your driveway.
是啊
Yeah.
这是个殡仪馆
This is a funeral home,
也是我家
and it's my home, too.
那倒是解释了很多事
That actually explains a lot.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
有人被选了
Someone got picked.
嗯 我看到了
Yeah, I saw.
或许我们可以彼此照顾
So, I was thinking we could look out for each other?
难道我对你说的话进了甜甜圈的洞
Did what I tell you go right through your donut hole
直接从另一边出去了吗
and out the other side?
这样不好
It's not a good idea.
回家也不是好主意
Neither is going home.
或是去上班 去上学
Or to work or school.
哪里都不安全
Nowhere is safe.
所以如果都一样 那我
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表