剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
但是是我爱看的
But it's mine, though, okay?
《48小时》 《尖峰时刻》
48 Hrs., Rush Hour,
《致命武器》 《古惑丑搭档》
Lethal Weapon, Turner & Hooch.
最后一部是讲一个白人男子和他的狗
Well, that last one's about a white guy and a dog,
但你懂我意思
but you get the point.
我知道我们应该躲在某个角落里哭泣
Look, I know we're supposed to be curled up in a corner
但我已经受够了
crying somewhere, but I've done enough of that.
不知道你怎么样 但我很需要有人陪着我
I don't know about you, but I could really use some company
努力查出是谁杀了我的朋友
while I try to figure out who killed my friends...
我们的朋友
our friends.
有个条件
One condition.
《尖峰时刻》系列电影的主角
-我是克里斯·塔克还是成龙 -两个都是我
- Am I Chris Tucker or Jackie Chan? - Bitch, I'm both.
听起来不错 搭档
Sounds like a plan... partner.
妹子
Girl.
他情况稳定了
He's stable.
-谢天谢地 -但他还没脱离危险
- Thank God. - But he isn't out of the woods yet.
他遇袭时 两个肺都被刺破了
Both lungs were punctured during the attack.
他会没事吗
Well, is he gonna be okay?
术后应该能康复 但我们无法保证
With surgery, most likely, but we tend not to make guarantees.
我们一定会尽全力救他
We'll do everything we can, I promise.
坐吧
Have a seat.
你找我是为昨晚的事
This about last night?
当然了
You're damn right.
我被捕了 但我洗刷嫌疑了
I got caught up, but I got cleared.
我没做错任何事 警♥察♥现在也知道了
Okay? I didn't do nothing wrong and the police know that now.
你有没有听说过"看法即现实" 迪昂
You ever heard of the phrase "Perception is reality," Deion?
没有 先生
No, sir.
意思是
It means that whatever
别人认为的真♥相♥ 跟真♥相♥没区别
people think is true might as well be true.
圣地亚哥州立大学的主教练昨晚深夜来了
San Diego State's head coach got in town late last night.
你猜他早上喝咖啡时看到什么新闻
Guess what he read with his morning coffee.
警♥察♥遭到伏击 橄榄球明星被拘留
现在他认为那警♥察♥受伤跟你有关
Now he thinks you had something to do with that cop getting hurt.
作为一个黑人年轻人
As a young black man,
是不是你干的不重要
whether you did it or not is beside the point.
-看法即现实 -但我们得告诉他真♥相♥
- Perception is reality. - But we got to tell him the truth.
改变他的看法之类的
I mean, change his perception or something.
-他不会来看比赛了 -为什么
- Oh, he's not coming to the game. - Why not?
他现在没兴趣招你了
He's not interested in recruiting you anymore.
他人都来了 你是我的教练
He's already here! You're my coach.
你一定能想想办法的 对吗
You can do something about it, can't you?
看着我
Look at me.
我们谈过了
We talked about this.
这本来是你的机会 小迪
This was your shot, D.
而你搞砸了
You blew it.
都结束了
It's over.
本周五 赛前动员大会
费德先生出品
屋顶
你♥爸♥被推回去做手术前
Your dad was able to talk a little bit
跟我们聊了一会
before they took him back to surgery.
我们根据他的描述 画了一幅疑犯素描
And we completed a sketch right here based on his account.
你对这有印象吗
Does this mean something to you?
我从没见过
I've never seen anything like it.
如果他死了 你我都有责任
If he dies, blood will be on both our hands,
快回我电♥话♥ 或者亲自来更好
so call me back, or better yet, show up.
靠
Damn.
就是啊
Yeah.
连我听了都觉得刺耳
That was harsh, even for me.
你们是来监督我的通话礼仪吗
You guys here to monitor how polite I am on the phone?
你们想怎么样
What do you want?
首先 告诉我们你刚才在跟谁说话
To know who you were talking to, for starters.
对 电♥话♥那一头是谁
Yeah, on that phone.
我知道这是怎么回事了
Oh, I see what this is.
-你们是来审问我的 -我们就直说了吧
- You came to interrogate me. - Let's just cut to the chase.
为什么每次死人 你都失踪 丽芙
Why you always MIA when people wind up dead, Liv?
没错 曼尼 阿米尔
Yeah. Manny, Amir?
我爸正在与死神搏斗
My dad is fighting for his life,
你们竟敢在这时候来这里质问我
and you two have the nerve to bring this here, now?
我们只想知道答案
Look, all we want is some answers.
-如果你不是凶手... -如果
- If you're not the killer... - If?
你们给我滚 我不在乎你们的破问题
All right, screw both of you guys and your questions.
随便你们怎么想 我没时间陪你们胡闹
Think whatever you want. I don't have time for this.
-进行得挺顺利 -我们只是时机没选对
- Well, that went well. - We just came at it wrong, is all.
在侦探电影里 当调查受阻时
And when an investigation hits a snag in a detective movie,
砰
boom!
就该使出"好警♥察♥坏警♥察♥"策略
It's time for a little good cop, bad cop.
我先搞清楚
So, let me get this straight.
你打给我
The whole reason you called me
就因为你想给费德先生打工吗
is because you wanna work for Mr. Fade, huh?
对 我去了他上一个派对 很棒
Yeah, I went to his last party, and it was lit.
直到我们的四分卫死了
Till our QB died.
你几时对宣传有兴趣了
And since when you interested in promoting?
你到今天才知道我在搞这个
You didn't even know I was messing with it till today.
我也是到今天
I didn't know football
才知道我的橄榄球梦碎了
wasn't an option for me either until today.
什么意思
What you mean?
圣地亚哥州立大学今早放弃我了
San Diego State blew me off this morning.
看来做梦的时间结束了
I guess the time for dreams and fantasies, man, that's over.
我该面对现实问题了
It's time for me to deal with what's real.
比如这个 这似乎是赚钱的好方法
Like this. This seems like a good way to make money.
或者你可以把我引见给费德
Or you can introduce me to Fade.
也许他能帮我介绍工作
Maybe he can hook me up.
抱歉 帮不了你
Sorry, can't help you.
-为什么 杰 -因为我不认识他
- Come on, Jay, why not? - Because I don't know the dude.
我跟一个人合伙
I'm partnered with a dude
而他另一个合伙人还有一个合伙人
who's partnered with a dude who's partnered with a dude.
但我从没见过费德
But I ain't never met Fade.
今晚就要开派对了
Look, the party's tonight, huh?
你就让我帮忙嘛
Then just let me help out.
如果我表现得好 你就跟上面的人提起我
If I do a good job, you send my name up the ladder.
没准你们吼我♥干♥活还有工资拿
Maybe your boys can get paid to holler at me.
我说不好
I don't know, man.
我可不是乖乖男
I ain't no choirboy.
我不确定你处理得了我要做的工作
I'm not so sure you can handle the things I'm getting into.
不管你信不信 我也不是乖乖男
Believe it or not, I ain't no choirboy neither.
好吗 我不是你想的那样 杰 相信我
All right? I ain't who you think I am, Jay, trust me.
让我证明这一点 拜托了
Just let me prove it, please.
好吧
All right.
就看看你能不能说到做到
We're gonna see if you can walk the walk.
别说我没警告过你
Just don't say I didn't warn you.
你又回来盘问我吗 警官
You back for another round of questioning, Officer?
我们不该那样气势汹汹地来问你
We shouldn't have came at you as hard as we did.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的
For real.
我能理解
I get it.
我这个新加入的女孩抛出各种疯狂的理论
I'm the new girl that threw out wild theories.
我每次都恰巧在不该消失的时候消失
I'm coincidentally absent at all.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我不是凶手
I'm not the killer.
但你必须解释一下 那部一次性电♥话♥是怎么回事
That burner phone, though, you have to explain that.
是我妈给我的 让我随时能联♥系♥她
My mom gave it to me so I could always reach her.
这根本说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
长话短说 我妈背着我爸出轨了
Long story short, my mom cheated on my dad.
他很生气 她开始担心
He was so mad that she started to worry
他可能会禁止我跟她联♥系♥
he might stop me and her from talking,
所以她离开前给了我那部手♥机♥
so she gave me the phone before she left.
但现在我需要她 她却不接我的电♥话♥
But she's not answering my calls now when I need her.
他们分开都是我的错
It's my fault they broke up.
孩子们总是怪自己害父母离婚
Kids are always blaming themselves for a divorce,
但其实大人们常常分手
but grown-ups split up all the time.
我阿姨莫妮卡有五任老公呢 五任
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表