剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
You just ain't noticed
因为自从你今年转来 就一直是
'cause you've been the "It Girl" around these hallways
学校里的风云人物
since you moved to the A this year.
据我所知 我们可从未真正谈过
The last I checked, you and I never really had a conversation,
所以这么说我不合适吧
so I don't think the "It Girl" label really applies.
据我所知
Well, last time I checked,
你本来拿了艾弗里的球衣
you were definitely taking Avery's jersey
要上他的车
and getting into his car.
那是决定性的
And that's a deal breaker.
显然你的判断力比我的好
Well, your judgment is clearly better than mine.
但那不代表他是我男友
But that doesn't make him my boyfriend.
我说不定
I might have grabbed
会从其他哪个拉拉队员那里拿走你的球衣呢
your number from one of the other cheerleaders.
-我会把我的信息发给你 以防万一 -好吧
- So I'll send you my info just in case. - Oh, okay. Yeah.
未知号♥码
刚刚没见到你 马上来更衣室
你...你还好吗
Hey, are you-- Are you okay?
就去 你这次别放我鸽子
-抱歉 我没想吓到你的 -不
- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to creep you out. - No.
不是的
No, no, it's not...
没事 我有事得去解决
It's cool. I just gotta take care of something.
好吧 《早餐俱乐部》是好久前的一部喜剧
Okay, so The Breakfast Club is a comedy from a hundred years ago
讲了一群背景不同的白人孩子
about a group of white kids from different cliques
被一起留堂
who get thrown in detention together.
烂番茄好评率89%呢
Eighty-nine percent on Rotten Tomatoes.
比听上去好看 可能会成为我最喜欢的电影
It's better than it sounds. Maybe my favorite film.
-真的吗 -不 呆子 我喜欢恐怖片
- Really? - No, dork. I'm a horror girl.
但费奇是对的 我们六个基本涵盖了
But Fitch is right, the six of us pretty much cover
整个高中令人厌烦的典型代表
the entire nauseating range of high school stereotypes.
上面说电影里只有五个角色
It says there's only five characters in the movie.
六也行 其实更好
Six works. It's better, actually.
我猜猜 没同性恋吗
Let me guess. No gays?
运动员 公主 书呆子 叛逆者
The jock, princess, the geek, the rebel.
你可别想把我塞进哪个类别里
Don't you dare try stuffing me in one of your boxes.
-那你呢 -简单 她是疯子
- What about you? - That's easy. She the basket case.
你能把烟熄掉吗 曼尼有哮喘
And can you put that thing out? Manny has asthma.
随便了
Whatever.
尘世的牵挂
这座有人吗
Is this seat taken?
再试加分
Points for the callback.
你们好啊 怪胎们
What's up, misfits?
肖恩 你来干什么
Shane? What are you doing here?
据我所知 只有学生才留堂
Last time I checked, detention is for students,
不欢迎贩毒辍学生
not dope-dealing dropouts.
得了 金 我大甩卖♥♥
Come on, Kym, I got a big sale.
有红的 有蓝的
I got reds, got blues,
有彩虹的每种颜色
got all the colors of the rainbow.
说起来 你们今晚想玩玩吗
Speaking of, y'all wanna party tonight?
看看
Check it.
好吧
Yeah.
费德先生制♥作♥ 门票仅20块
费德先生有DJ了吗
Does Mr. Fade have a DJ yet?
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
你自己过去问问他
Why don't you bring your ass out ask him yourself?
我听说过这人
I heard of this guy before.
全城到处办突袭派对 据说很棒
Throws pop-up parties all around town. Supposed to be legit.
-20块 -是啊 绝对物有所值
- Twenty bucks? - Yeah, and worth every penny.
包你满意
Satisfaction guaranteed.
尤其是你
Especially yours.
我讨厌派对
I hate parties.
总是挤满人
Always full of people.
是啊 我感觉你会喜欢这个派对的
Yeah, well, I got a good feeling you're gonna like this one.
我私下里说服你吧
How about I convince you in private?
好吧 你们都可以走了
Fine. You're all free to go.
4点前回来
Just be back by 4:00
这样我们明天就不用再来了 好吗
so we don't have to do this again tomorrow, okay?
还说浪漫已死呢
And they say romance is dead.
就算没死 这俩怪胎也要杀了它了
If it ain't, these two weirdos about to kill it.
好 我来了
All right, I'm here!
你在哪
Where you at?
未知号♥码 砰
他死了吗
Is he dead?
可能脑袋被砸多了
Too many hits to the head, maybe?
-你们看到了吗 -看到什么
- Did y'all see it? - See what?
有人袭击了我
Somebody just jumped me.
是个...鬼脸
Some kind of... Ghostface.
-我还以为我奇葩呢 -我说真的
- Thought I was the freak. - I'm being serious.
我能证明
I can prove it.
收件箱
他肯定删了信息 让我看上去像个疯子
He must've erased the messages to make me seem crazy.
那他做得很棒
Then he's doing a hell of a job.
我得走了
I gotta go.
是啊
Yep.
绝对是脑袋被砸太多次了
Definitely one too many hits to the head.
蹲下 注意
Down! Ten-hut!
我也能打中的
I could've hit that hole,
我脚还因为昨晚的那一班疼呢
and my feet are still killing me from last night's shift.
-妈妈 -宝贝
- Hey, Mama. - Hey, baby.
-学校打给你了 -是啊
- School called you? - Sure did.
你生我气吗
You mad at me?
我不高兴你被留堂
I'm not happy about you getting detention,
但你是个好孩子 迪昂
but you're a good boy, Deion.
那你为什么来
Then why are you here?
快万圣节了
It's almost Halloween.
妈妈 这跟万圣节没关系 好吗
Look, Mama, this ain't got nothing to do with Halloween, okay?
那白人小子说了我不喜欢听的话
White boy said something that I didn't like.
我就一时冲昏了头
I lost my head for a minute, that's it.
好吧 但你真不想谈谈吗
Okay, okay, but you sure you don't wanna talk about it?
我可以找沙泉的那个厉害医生
I can call that fancy doctor in Sandy Springs.
什么
Oh, what?
不 妈妈 你不懂 我没事的
No. Look, Mama, you're not hearing me. I'm good.
这没什么可羞耻的
Hey, ain't no shame in it.
你以前也靠这个撑过了艰难时光
It's pulled you through rough patches before.
你去跟圣地亚哥州立大学说吧
You can tell that to San Diego State.
他们还有一份奖学金名额
They got one more scholarship to give
他们肯定要给脑筋没问题的人
and they gonna give it to somebody in their right mind.
听着 别给自己那么大压力 宝贝
Listen, don't put so much pressure on yourself, baby.
你这一季表现又很棒 你可以放松一下
You're having another great season. You could chill some.
我当上职业选手 就会放松了
I'll be able to chill when I go pro.
我去西边给你买♥♥栋房♥子
And I'll buy you a house out West.
你可以把你累疼的脚泡在海里
You can put those sore feet of yours in the ocean.
真贴心
Well, that's sweet.
等我上完夜校 我的事业也恢复了正轨
When I finish my night classes and my career gets back on track,
我自己就能买♥♥♥房♥♥子
I'll be buying my own house.
是啊
Yeah.
向我保证你真没事 不像上次那样
Just promise me you're good, and it's not like last time.
妈妈 我保证
Mama, I promise.
我没事 我不再见鬼了
I'm good. I'm not seeing ghosts anymore.
-爸爸 -我正要去上班
- Hey, Dad. - I'm on my way to work.
你晚餐时挺安静的
You seemed a little quiet at dinner.
有什么需要我知道的事吗
Is there anything I should know?
就是学习今天事多
It's a long day at school, that's all.
好吧
Yeah.
是因为留堂 是吧
Detention has a way of making the school day longer, doesn't it?
我不知道你知道了
I-- I didn't know you knew.
我知道我们还在努力适应亚特兰大
Look, I know we're still settling into Atlanta.
我进了新分局 你进了新学校
I'm at a new precinct, you're at a new school.
但我需要知道你走在正道上
But I need to know you're on the right track.
抱歉 我会长进的
I'm sorry. I'll do better.
我保证 你可以信任我
I promise you can trust me.
我是警♥察♥ 奥丽薇娅
I'm a cop, Olivia.
我不信任任何人
I don't trust anyone.
迪昂在家吗
Is Deion home?
我打了电♥话♥ 但他不接
I tried calling, but he's not answering me.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表