剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
那他是犯下了大错
Then he making a big mistake.
我是杰
Name's Jay.
你要来点喝的吗
You want something to drink?
我什么都想喝
I want all the drinks, but
但我现在只想找到迪昂
right now I just need to find Deion.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you have any idea where he is?
如果他听了我的
If he took my advice,
大概去老地铁站泻火了
he's probably at the Old Metro Station blowing off some steam.
那边今晚有个大派对
There's a big party that way tonight.
你怎么认识迪昂的
So, how do you know Deion?
我是他哥哥
I'm his brother.
具体说 是同父异母
Half-brother if you wanna be specific.
他妈妈 我们爸爸
His mom, our dad...
听上去好复杂
Sounds complicated.
不 很简单
No, it's pretty simple.
我跟你说明白吧
Let me break something down for you.
你看上去挺不错的
You seem like a nice girl and all,
但迪昂只在乎橄榄球
but the only thing Deion care about is football.
我并不是想分他的心
Yeah, I'm not trying to distract him.
虽然不怪你
It's not your fault,
但你很让人分心
but you are distracting as hell.
话说 你找迪昂什么事
So anyway, what you need to talk to Deion about?
-这... -说来话长吗
- It's... - Complicated?
是啊
Yeah.
他这时多大
How old is he here?
那不是迪昂
That's not Deion.
那是马库斯
That's Marcus.
马库斯是谁
Who's Marcus?
丽芙
我也看到了
马库斯
你谁啊
Man, who is this?
不认得我的声音了吗 我们不是血亲吗
You don't recognize my voice? I thought we were blood.
别闹着玩了 我们都知道你不是马库斯
Man, quit playing. We both know you ain't Marcus.
我们只知道
The only thing we know
你根本不知道我的面具下是什么
is that you have no idea what's under my mask.
别给我打电♥话♥了 好吗
Man, quit calling me. All right?
我没时间跟你玩游戏
I ain't got time to play these games.
你就不好奇我要杀谁吗
Aren't you curious about who I'm gonna kill?
还是说你只在乎自己
Or do you only care about yourself?
你现在不就是这个名声吗 迪哥
That's your rep these days, isn't it, D-Day?
我才不管你怎么想我
I don't give a damn what you think about me.
那我会让你在乎的
Then I'm gonna make you care.
我要切开迪昂·艾略特
I'm gonna carve away at Deion Elliot,
这个人 这个传说 这个传奇 一点点切开
the man, the myth, the legend, bit by bit.
看看下面是什么
Find what lies beneath.
什么下面 是你穿着服装
Beneath what? You're the one wearing a costume.
不 我穿的是盔甲
No. I'm wearing armor.
现如今只有穿着盔甲才能从高中幸存下来 是吧
That's the only way to survive high school these days, isn't it?
但我会找到裂缝
But I'm gonna find the seams,
把我的刀插♥进♥去 切开你的骨肉
stick my knife in it and cut through your bone and meat
直到它刮到最重要的东西
until it scrapes against what matters most.
-是吗 那是什么 -真♥相♥
- Oh, yeah, what's that? - The truth.
你是什么样的人 你的朋友内心是什么样的人
Who you are, who your friends are on the inside.
唯一的问题是 谁先死
The only question is, who dies first?
金 阿米尔 曼尼 贝丝
Kym? Amir? Manny? Beth?
丽芙
Liv?
-你离她远点 -太迟了 她刚到派对了
- You stay away from her. - Too late. She just got to the party.
-但她能活着出去吗 -好吧
- But will she make it out? - Okay, okay.
-我跟你玩 -那就去老地铁站
- I'll play. - Then come to the Old Metro Station.
快点来
Better hurry,
否则你我手上就要沾血了
or there's gonna be blood on your hands and mine.
-阿米尔 -你知道我的名字
- Amir?! - You actually know my name?
闭嘴 是你在整我吗
Shut up! You the one messing with me?
我不知道你在说什么 我发誓
I don't know what you're talking about, I swear.
那你为什么在这里
Then why are you here?
我去了肖恩的派对
I went to Shane's party.
完全没声音 我就回来拿我的DJ装备
And it sounded dead, so I came back here to get my DJ equipment.
我放在了储物箱里 好不被父母找到
I keep it in my locker so my parents won't find it.
衣服怎么回事
What about the costume?
-欢迎 好好玩 -谢谢 兄弟
- Welcome, welcome. Enjoy. - Thanks, brother.
迪昂·艾略特 我的老天
Deion Elliot, I'll be damned!
这才叫派对
Now it's a party.
听上去不像
Don't sound like it.
就是要这样 可不希望被警♥察♥叫停了
Yeah, that's the point. We don't want cops shutting us down.
给 等进去再听
Here. But wait till you get inside.
是寂静迪斯克
Oh, it's a silent disco.
怪不得我之前没听到动静
That's why I didn't hear anything before.
那你DJ的事呢
So, your DJ situation?
很棒的
Oh, it's lit. Yeah.
低语DJ这会儿就在里面
We got DJ Wysper spinning as we speak.
你说我可以跟费德谈谈的
You said I could talk to Fade about it.
他人呢
Well, where is he?
他就在里面
He's around here somewhere.
-你可以说明白点吗 -不能
- Could you be a little more specific? - No, no, I can't.
大家都知道费德的真实身份无人知晓 是吧
Everybody knows that nobody knows who Fade really is, you know?
就像班克斯或蝙蝠侠
Kinda like Banksy or Batman.
英国街头涂鸦画家
大家都知道蝙蝠侠的真实身份
Everyone knows who Batman is.
等等
Oh, wait, whoa.
你们还得先戴上一样东西
One more thing you gotta put on first.
你会喜欢这个的
You'll love this.
-你怎么知道这个的 -知道什么
- How you know about this? - About what?
我只知道现在是万圣节 姑娘们都喜欢主题派对
All I know is it's Halloween and girls love theme parties.
-我们进不进去 -不 "我们"不去
- We going inside or what? - No, we not.
你回家去
Go home.
-什么 不 为什么 -我自有原因
- What? No. Why? - I got my reasons.
回家 锁好门 别惹事
Just go in the house, lock the door and keep your head down.
我人生每晚都是那么度过的
That's literally every other night of my life.
-如果我不回呢 -我就告诉你父母你在哪
- So, what if I don't? - I'ma tell your parents where you at.
那我最好走了
Best be on my way, then.
满意了吗
So, you satisfied?
对这个派对吗 是的
With the party? Yes.
对你 还没有
With you, not yet.
摸♥胸♥了 给钱
Hand on boob. Pay up.
再见了 汉密尔顿先生
Adios, Mr. Hamilton.
很喜欢你的音乐剧
Big fan of your play.
冤大头
Sucker.
拜托告诉我你带我来
Please tell me you didn't bring me here
不是专为了看别人亲热
so we can watch other people make out.
我带你来 是为了让你参加的
I brought you here so you'd get in the game.
选个男人 随便谁 请他跳舞
So pick a dude, any dude, and ask him to dance.
-然后顺其自然 -我讨厌跳舞
- See where it goes from there. - I hate dancing.
说一件你不讨厌的事
Name one thing you don't hate.
我承认好像的确很难
Admittedly, harder than it should be.
-我喜欢中城区 -你的街区配不上你吗
- I do love Midtown. - Too good for your own hood, huh?
我们都用假地址进了维佛 金
We both used a fake address to get into Weaver, Kym.
-还是你的点子 -我是为我们的未来考虑
- Pretty sure it was your idea. - I was thinking about our future.
我们现在最重要的就是上什么大学
It's all about academics for us right now.
你是对的
So, I guess you're right.
情爱的事不急
The romantic stuff can wait.
中城区是我的未来
Well, Midtown is my future.
我在那里可以做自己
It's where I can be myself.
只需要撑过这五个月
Just gotta make it these five months.
从高中幸存 然后搬一百个街区到佐治亚理工
Survive high school and move a hundred blocks to Georgia Tech.
五个月 一百个街区 那就是我的计划
Five months and a hundred blocks. That's my plan.
如果我进不去那里
So, what's your sad sack,
你个可怜的不跳舞的家伙要怎么办
no-dancing-self gonna do if I don't get into Tech?
少来 你如果进不去我烧了那里
Don't even. I'll burn the place down if you don't.
搞什么 艾弗里
What the hell, Avery?
抱歉 我必须那么做
I'm sorry. I had to do it.
我看到你进来了 我必须盯住你
I saw you walk in. I couldn't take my eyes off you.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表