剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
We're guessing Ghostface got him.
看来费德先生被"废掉"了
Well, then I guess Mr. Fade got faded.
抱歉 我知道你们...
I'm sorry. I know you guys were...
其实我不知道你们到底是什么关系
Actually, I have no idea what you guys were.
我和肖恩纯属肉体关系 和你无关
What I had with Shane was just sex and none of your business.
无论如何 如果你想聊聊...
Whatever it was, if you wanna talk about it--
我不想
I don't.
你为什么在意我的感受
And why do you even care anyways?
昨晚我提议和你来一炮 你拒绝了
Last night, I offered you a no-strings hookup, and you passed.
现在你想借我个肩膀哭一哭吗
And now you wanna offer me a shoulder to cry on?
拜托 阿米尔 没人这么善良
Come on, Amir. Nobody's that nice.
昨晚我说我想和你做朋友 贝丝
Last night, I told you I wanted to be friends, Beth.
我是认真的
I meant that.
这是恐怖片 不是浪漫喜剧
This is a horror movie, not a rom-com,
别抱着这些古怪念头
so don't get any weird ideas.
-而且你并不了解我 -不努力了解的话怎么了解
- Besides, you barely even know me. - Not for lack of trying.
你想帮我吗
Okay, well, you wanna do something for me?
那就别努力了
Stop trying.
-丽芙 你有空吗 -迪昂
- Hey, Liv. Hey, you got a sec? - Deion.
我有些坏消息
I've got some bad news.
是关于肖恩吧 我听说了
Oh, yeah, yeah, about Shane. I heard.
真可怕
It's awful.
我爸说警♥察♥发现他吸毒过量死在巷子里
My dad said the cops found him overdosed in an alley.
肯定是鬼脸干的
But it's gotta be Ghostface.
或者说应该叫他马库斯
Or should I say Marcus?
没人比我更想知道马库斯是不是还活着了
Look, nobody wants to know if Marcus is still alive more than me.
但我们还是不知道面具后的人是谁
But we still don't know who's behind that mask.
那我们不是应该在他再次出手杀人前
Then shouldn't we try and find out
搞清楚他是谁吗
before he kills another one of us?
没错 不过现在我要先做别的
Yeah, but I gotta do something first.
我家里有点事 放学后要处理
I got a family thing after school.
我想问你借下车
I hate to ask, but can I use your car?
算了 你说得对
No, you know what, you're right.
对不起 谢谢
I'm sorry. Thanks a lot.
等等
Hey, wait.
如果车出了什么事 我爸爸会杀了我的
My dad will kill me if something happens to it.
真的 他有枪
All right? And he's got a gun.
一道划痕都不会有的 我保证
No scratches, I promise.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不知道 奥巴马夫人 肖恩出事了
I don't know, Mrs. Obama, should we really be hosting
我们今晚还要开派对吗
a party tonight after what happened to Shane?
今晚是万圣节 曼尼 今天不开何时开
Tonight's Halloween, Manny. When else are we supposed to have it?
等到没有杀人狂追杀我们之后再开吧
How about when we're not being stalked by a homicidal maniac?
我努力说服威尔逊校长
I had to fight to convince Principal Wilson
让家长带小孩来这里玩"不给糖就捣蛋"
it'd be safer for the parents to bring their kids here
要比去大街上玩更安全
to trick or treat instead of out on the streets.
而且 如果凶手披着斗篷
Besides, killer'd be a fool
出现在这里找我们 真是太蠢了
to come at us with half the hood here.
可是他就是这么出现在了
Didn't stop him at Shane's party,
肖恩的派对上 公♥寓♥里 还有昨晚
or the apartment, or last night.
我们说明白点
Okay, let's just call this what it is.
你就是一如既往地想逃避
You're just trying to avoid a fight, as usual.
没有 我是想避免我们两个的死亡
No. What I'm trying to avoid is the two of us ending up dead.
我们是一队的 对吧
We a team, right?
要么拼要么死
Ride or die.
只要我们支持着彼此
Then as long as we've got each other's backs,
就没有什么能让我们分离
nothing can tear us apart.
鬼脸也不行
Not even Ghostface.
艾丽西亚·戴维斯
Alicia Davis?
迪昂·艾略特
Deion Elliot?
迪昂
Deion?
布莱德·厄尔斯基
Brad Ernsky?
达林·格兰特
Darin Grant?
艾琳·梅菲尔德
Erin Mayfield?
你说迪昂说谎了是什么意思
What do you mean Deion lied?
他说他放学后要借我的车有事
He said he needed to borrow my car after school for something.
但他已经走了 看
He already left. See?
-他出城了 -这是什么
- And he's on his way out of town. - What am I looking at?
我爸在车上装了定位 为了看我在哪
The GPS my dad had installed to apparently keep tabs on me.
-你觉得迪昂去哪了 -找马库斯去了
- Where do you think Deion's going? - Looking for Marcus.
这不可能啊 他弟弟死了好多年了
That doesn't make sense. His brother's been dead for years.
我可能让他认为马库斯没有死
I may have convinced him that Marcus is still alive
他就是鬼脸
and that he's Ghostface.
除非马库斯变成了僵尸回来
Unless Marcus came back as a zombie,
否则他不可能是鬼脸
there's no way he's Ghostface.
但如果面具下的真是马库斯
Yeah, but if it really is Marcus under that mask,
那迪昂就完蛋了
then Deion's doomed.
恐怖片里 杀手总是试图在他诞生之日
In horror, the killer oftentimes tries to take out
引诱主角去一个重要的地方
the main character by luring him to a place
然后干掉主角
of significance on the night of his origin.
除非他被英雄所救
Only to be taken out by the hero instead.
我也看过那种恐怖片 艾尔瓦拉
I've seen those movies, too, Elvira.
我知道怎么回事
I know how they work.
就像我说过的那样 现在的情况是重启版
And like I've told you, this here's a reboot.
-重启版不按原来的规则 -重启版都很烂
- And reboots don't play by your rules. - Because reboots suck.
各位 这不是什么电影
Guys, this isn't a movie.
就目前所知来看 迪昂可能进了圈套
For all we know, Deion could be walking into a real trap.
我们得赶在鬼脸之前找到他
We've got to get to him before Ghostface does.
无意冒犯 丽芙
All right, no offense, Liv,
你昨晚没在学校
but you weren't at the school last night.
我们几个碰见了那个精神病
The rest of us crossed paths with that psycho
情况不太好
and it did not go well.
要不是迪昂到了最后关头才出现
Would've gone a lot better if Deion didn't wait
我们可能也不会那么惨
till the last minute to show.
可能吧 但他还是出现了
Maybe, but he did show up...
在我们需要他的时候
right when we needed him.
现在是他需要我们的帮助
And now he needs us to back him up.
至少成功的几率大些
Better odds, at least.
贝丝同意了 还有别人吗
Beth's in, I guess. Who else?
迪昂是我的朋友 但我答应了今晚要留下的
Deion's my boy and all, but I made a promise here tonight.
你们想干什么就去 曼尼和我还是算了吧
So, you guys can do what you want, but Manny and I still vote no.
其实 我觉得我们不应该分开
Actually, I don't think any of us should be alone,
我加入
so I'm in.
那我也得去了 看着你们点
Well, then I guess I gotta go, too, to watch after your dumb ass.
太好了 因为你得开车
Good... because you're driving.
好吧 不过如果谁在座位上洒了东西
Fine. But if any of y'all spill anything on my seat,
我一定会亲手杀了你
I'll kill you myself.
快啊 快点
Come on, come on.
所有啤酒都喝没了 这次你买♥♥吧
Finished all the goddamn beer. You gonna buy this time, huh?
好吧 好吧 我来买♥♥
All right, all right, I'm buying.
我可不要便宜货
None of that cheap stuff either.
闭嘴吧 又不是你买♥♥
You shut up. You ain't buying it.
按门铃
Ring, ring!
引擎出问题了吗
Engine trouble?
远程发动控制 可以启动关停汽车
Yeah, remote ignition control. Turns the car on and off.
有人偷车时可很好用
Comes in real handy when someone steals it.
我来猜猜看 这不是
Well, let me guess. That's not the reason
你跟我到这来的原因吧
why you followed me here to the sticks.
这位公主认为
Princess here got it in her head you were
你要做蠢事
about to do something stupid,
显然你的确这么做了
which, clearly, you are.
就因为你认为
But only 'cause you think
你生死未卜多年的弟弟要来杀我们
your long-lost brother's trying to kill us.
所以我们决定来帮你
So we all decided to come back you up.
你和他们说了马库斯的事吗
You told them about Marcus?
别来这套 迪昂
Don't even, Deion.
这是这周你第二次对我说谎了
This is the second time you've lied to me this week.
我们应该给他们点私人时间
We should give them a minute.
我不知道 曼维尔
I don't know, Manuel.
或许我们应该先投个票
Maybe we should all vote on it first.
真要这样吗 金 这么烦
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表