剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
Units are headed to your location.
你是谁
Who is this?
喂 你在吗 重复
Hello? You there? Repeat.
贝丝 等等 我能解释
Beth, hold up. I can explain.
我不懂你为什么要发迪昂的名字
I don't get why you would text Deion's name
然后还说你没有
and then why you would say you hadn't.
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I was--
我怕了 担心你 担心我们
I was scared, okay? For you, for both of us.
我 你是为了我这么做的
Me? You did this for me?
我是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
我想着如果我发了谁的名字 我们就都安全了
I thought if I texted someone's name, we'd both be safe.
我发迪昂的名字也是因为他自己提议的
I only texted Deion's name because he said we should.
阿米尔 这正是我说不需要谁保护我的原因
Amir, this is exactly why I said nobody needs to have my back.
未知号♥码 告密者死
-你也收到这条了吗 -我们搞错了
- Did you get this text, too? - We got it all wrong.
-怎么说 -鬼脸说
- How? - Ghostface said
他要我们选个人死 是吧
he wanted us to pick somebody to die, right?
但他没说他要杀被选中的人
But he didn't say he was gonna kill whoever was chosen.
"告密者死"
"Snitches die."
-那就是我 -放松
- I'm a snitch. - Relax.
没人知道你在这里 是吧 你应该是安全的
Nobody knows you're here, right? So maybe you're safe.
-是丽芙 -别接
- It's Liv. - Don't answer.
阿米尔 你在吗 我们得谈谈
Amir, are you there? We need to talk.
丽芙 你在哪
Liv? Liv, where you at?
殡仪馆
来电
一通未接来电
阿米尔 听我说
Amir, listen to me.
你得告诉我你在哪
You have to tell me where you are.
我在我家
I'm, uh... at my house.
我刚去过你家
I was just at your house.
你父母说你去了图书馆 那里关门了
Your parents said you're at the library, which is closed.
你为什么去我家
What were you doing at my house?
我觉得是贝丝把迪昂的名字发给了凶手
I think Beth texted Deion's name to the killer.
贝丝不会的 不是她
Beth wouldn't do that. I-I mean, she didn't.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
-因为是我 -什么
- Because it was me. - What?
但我觉得迪昂没事
But I think Deion's okay
因为我又收到了凶手的短♥信♥
because I got another text from the killer
说"告密者死"
saying "Snitches die."
-天呐 阿米尔 你在哪 -我不想说
- Oh, my God, Amir, where are you? - I don't wanna tell.
什么 为什么 你不会觉得我是凶手吧
What? Why? You don't think I'm the killer, do you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我可以打给我爸的分局求救
I can call my dad's precinct for help.
你跟贝丝在一起吗
Are you with Beth?
阿米尔 喂
Amir? Hello?
我们得走了 马上
We need to go, now.
鬼脸
Ghostface.
-外面没人 -什么 不
- No one is out there. - What? No.
-我刚看到他了 -冷静点
- I just saw him. - Try to calm down.
阿米尔 相信我 我们现在麻烦大了
Amir, I'm telling you we're in serious trouble here.
快跑
Go, go.
这都怪我 你得去求助
This is my fault. You need to go get help.
什么 不 我不会丢下你的
What? No. I'm not leaving you here.
快 趁他分神了 快去
Quick, while he's distracted. Go!
快
Go!
贝丝 等等
Beth, wait up!
停尸房♥
柯林斯
天呐
Oh, gosh.
-迪昂 你没事 -金
- Deion! You're okay. - Kym!
我看到那条短♥信♥时 都不知道该怎么想
When I seen that text, I didn't know what to think.
金 你怎么来了
Kym, what are you doing here?
我来看看有没有人知道是什么情况
I came to see if anyone knew what the hell was going on.
我都给你打了一百个电♥话♥了
I only called your phone about a hundred times.
丽芙 贝丝 还有阿米尔
Liv, Beth, and Amir, too,
你们全都不接电♥话♥
and not one of y'all answered y'all phone.
贝丝家正好顺路
Beth's house just happened to be on the way.
鬼脸刚来过
Ghostface was just here.
-好吗 你得走了 -不
- All right? You gotta go. - No.
我再不要抛下需要我的朋友了
I'm done leaving my friends when they need me.
你别想摆脱我了
You're stuck with me now.
你跟紧
You stay close.
这边来
This way.
-那把枪呢 -什么枪
- Where's that damn gun? - What gun?
迪昂 你不是跟我爸在一起吗
Deion, I thought you were with my dad.
-那个 我们得谈谈 -你们怎么都来了
- About that, we need to talk. - What are you all doing here?
-凶手来过 -我知道
- The killer was here. - I know.
阿米尔叫我去求助
Amir sent me to get help,
我跑去叫邻居报♥警♥了
so I ran and got my neighbors to call the cops.
他人呢
Where is he?
-天呐 阿米尔 -贝丝 等等
- Oh, God. Amir? - Beth, wait.
待在这里 我马上回来
Stay right here. I'll be right back
听取大家的口供
to take everybody's statement.
至少警方终于开始查案了
At least the police finally on the case.
这事总算要见光了
About time things came to light.
或许丽芙可以讲明白这个
Yeah, maybe Liv can shine some light on this.
-你哪拿来的 -跟鬼脸一样
- Where did you get that? - Same as Ghostface.
跟每个有私人号♥码的人一样
Same as anyone with a private number.
你没告诉我爸吧
You didn't tell my dad about this, did you?
没有
No, I didn't.
但他跟我说了你近来的疯狂行为
But he did tell me how you've been acting crazy
然后就被鬼脸袭击了
right before Ghostface jumped him.
什么 我爸被袭击了
What? My dad was attacked?
-你怎么没告诉我 -我想说来着
- Why didn't you tell me? - I tried to tell you.
我回了你家 可你不在
I came back to your house, but you wasn't there.
我得走了
I need to go.
凶手伤了丽芙爸爸
The killer got to Liv's dad?
丽芙爸爸说她疯了
Liv's dad said she was crazy?
对
Yeah.
她家还有张收据
Found a receipt at her house, too,
是你收到的那束花 金
for those flowers that you got, Kym,
但她说字条不是她写的
but she say she didn't write the note.
凶手当然会那么说 好扰乱我们
Of course the killer would say that to throw us off their trail.
你真觉得她会那样伤害自己老爸吗
You think she'd do her own dad like that?
她说他们关系不好
She said they wasn't getting along.
丽芙是唯一知道我跟她爸在一起的人
Liv was the only one that knew I was with her dad
然后他就被捅了
before he got stabbed.
-迪昂·艾略特 是吗 -是的
- Deion Elliot, correct? - Yeah.
怎么回事 丽芙呢
What's going on? Where's Liv?
她正在被送回医院
She's being transported to the hospital
去见她父亲
to go see her father.
但我需要你放下那个包
What I need you to do is drop that bag
拉开你的外套
and unzip your jacket.
怎么回事
What's up?
雷诺兹小姐说你知道她父亲
Miss Reynolds said you knew about her father
今晚在熊公园遇袭的事
being attacked at Bear Park tonight.
那又如何
So?
那件事还不为公众所知
That incident wasn't made public knowledge.
你的外套
Your jacket.
别动 趴下
Freeze! Get down!
-趴下 -听着 不...
- Get down! - Look, it's not--
-不是... -趴下
- Look--It's not, it's not-- - Get down!
不是那样的 我保证
It's not what it looks like. I promise it's not--
手背后
Put your hands behind your back.
他被捕了吗
Hey, is he under arrest?
惊声尖叫
下集预告
-好消息 艾略特先生 -早上好 小流氓
- Good news, Mr. Eliot. - Good morning, gangster.
圣地亚哥州立大学的主教练昨晚深夜来了
San Diego State's head coach got in town late last night.
警♥察♥遭到伏击 橄榄球明星被拘留
他现在没兴趣招你了
He's not interested in recruiting you anymore.
我们知道面具后面的人是谁
We know who's behind that mask.
讽刺吧 你如此确定
Ironic, isn't it? Like you're so sure,
你已经知道我的身份了
you've figure out who I am.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表