剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
都没发现我们换了服装
she didn't realize that we switched costumes.
她做的第一件事就是抱我 喊我迪昂
First thing she did was she hugged me and called me Deion.
我就听之任之了
I just went with it.
我以为我肯定会被发现
I thought for sure I'd get busted.
会有人发现 但根本没人发现
Somebody will figure it out, but no one ever did.
所以我就继续过了迪昂的生活
So I just kept living Deion's life.
利用他的机会
Taking advantage of his opportunities and...
因为事实就是 我是马库斯时 我麻烦不断
Because the truth is when I was Marcus, I was a troubled kid.
但我成了迪昂后 大家对我都不一样了
But when I became Deion, people... they treated me different.
他们对我抱最好的期望 而不是最坏的
They assumed the best instead of the worst.
你还不懂吗 丽芙
All right? Don't you see, Liv?
我辜负了迪昂 但我还能救杰
I failed Deion, but I can still save Jay.
这是我的机会
This is my opportunity.
-我必须抓住 -你可能因此而死
- And I gotta to take it. - You could die taking it.
-你想过吗 -自从这一切开始每天都在想
- You ever think about that? - Every day since this mess started.
但就像你说的 我不能再这么下去了
But like you said, I can't keep doing this.
我之所以那么想拿到这份奖学金
Whole reason why I wanted this scholarship thing so bad
就是为了重新开始
was so I could get a fresh start.
但我宁可作为我死去
But I'd rather die being me
也不要继续假装成另一个人
than keep pretending to be somebody I'm not.
很抱歉我骗了你 丽芙
I'm-- I'm sorry that I lied to you, Liv.
我的错误跟其他的错误一样严重
My mistake was just as big as all the others.
迪昂 等等
Deion! Deion, wait!
该死
Damn.
双倍该死
Double damn.
有人吗
Hello?
突然吓人 不是吧
Jump scare? Really?
-迪昂呢 -他去找杰了
- Where's Deion? - He just went after Jay.
-你让他自己去了吗 -我需要找到你
- And you let him go alone? - I needed to find you.
我 为什么
Me? What for?
-你又收到了短♥信♥ -我猜猜
- You got another message. - And let me guess.
你这样的包打听已经看了
A snoop like you already knows what it says.
鬼脸要我们去高中
Ghostface wants us to go to the high school.
-好啊 我绝对不去 -否则迪昂就死
- Cool. No way in hell I'm doing that. - Or Deion dies.
艾略特货运
杰
Jay?
伙计
Hey, man.
杰 醒醒 求你
Jay. Jay, wake up, man, please.
迪昂
Deion?
我在呢 悠着点 你会没事的
I'm here. Take it easy. You're gonna be okay.
你居然真来找我了
I can't believe you came for me.
当然了
Of course I did.
我得先跟你说几句话
There's something I need say to you before I--
你不会死的 好吗
Look, you're not dying, all right?
我会救你走的
I'm gonna get you out of here.
天呐
God.
找到金了吗
Any luck with Kym?
她的手♥机♥关机了 她好像还偷了我的车
Her phone's off and I think she just stole my car.
或许她已经到了
Maybe she's already here.
什么 你觉得金是鬼脸吗
What? You think Kym's Ghostface?
-别疯了 丽芙 -是吗
- That's crazy, Liv. - Is it?
金认识迪昂最久 是吧
Kym's known Deion the longest, right?
清楚他的故事 知道马库斯的事
Knew his history, knew Marcus.
如果鬼脸讨厌伪君子
If Ghostface has a problem with hypocrites,
金可是我们中最清高的
Kym's the most sanctimonious of us all.
我的确看到她和曼尼大吵
I did see her and Manny get into a huge fight,
但我没多想
but I never thought anything of it
因为他们本来就老拌嘴
'cause they were always bickering anyway.
或许凶手不希望你多想
Maybe the killer didn't want you to think about it.
不管此人是谁 一直能逃掉
Whoever this is has evaded detection at every turn.
就像金逃脱了一切嫌疑
Kind of like Kym has somehow avoided any ounce of suspicion.
《惊魂记》里的多重人格杀人犯
我倒真不觉得金像个诺曼·贝茨
I never would have pegged Kym for the Norman Bates type.
你从来无法知道一个人内在究竟是什么样
You never know who someone really is on the inside.
我也不明白
I also don't know
如果我们都进不去 鬼脸干吗叫我们来
why Ghostface brought us here if we can't get in.
经典起源故事 一切于开始的地方结束
Classic origin story. It ends where it all began.
《黑色星期五》梗
虽然老套 但这里绝对是我们的水晶湖
Kind of cliche, but this place is totally our Crystal Lake.
就是这样
That's it.
我们都是在留堂时认识的 是在...
We all met in detention, in the--
图书馆
Library.
迪昂 停下 把我放下
Deion, stop. Put me down.
我需要趁还能说话 对你说出我想说的
I need you to hear what I got to say while I can still say it.
有我呢 你撑着点
I got you. Just... just hold on.
嗯
Yeah.
就像那年万圣节你也会照顾迪昂 是吗
You got me like you had Deion that Halloween, right?
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
你不是唯一在保守秘密的人
You ain't the only one that's been keeping a secret.
我知道你的内在其实是马库斯
I know that you're Marcus on the inside.
你是鬼脸
And you're Ghostface.
-没看到凶手 -暂时还没
- No sign of the killer. - Yet.
那扇窗户应该不是恰好没关
I doubt that window was left open by accident.
别介意 但我觉得爱国主义是无法阻挡鬼脸的
No offense, but I don't think patriotism is gonna stop Ghostface.
真慷慨
How generous.
-现在呢 -我们找到凶手
- Now what? - We find the killer.
如果你是凶手 那我真是蠢透了
If you're the killer, then I must be a damn idiot.
我是来救你的
I came here to save your ass.
太迟了 小子
Way too late for that, baby boy.
但你还有时间承认你的真实身份
But there's still time to own up to who you really are.
我承认了 我告诉丽芙我生活在谎言中了
I did. I admitted to it. I told Liv I was living a lie.
我要所有人都知道真♥相♥
I want everyone to know the truth.
看你像迪昂那样受苦
To see you suffer like Deion did.
你别一口一个地喊我哥哥
You keep my brother name out your mouth.
你都不了解他
You didn't even know him.
这你就错了
That's where you're you wrong.
不可能
That's impossible.
他死时 爸爸还没把你带回我们家
He died before Pops even introduced you to our family.
记得那年夏天
Remember that summer
厄尔带迪昂去了肯塔基州的橄榄球营吗
Earl took Deion out to football camp in Kentucky?
那不是唯一目的
It wasn't just for that.
他希望我们知道我们是兄弟
He wanted us to know that we were brothers.
我们是血亲
That we were blood.
他没跟我提过你
He didn't even tell me about you.
他肯定是保守了那个秘密
Figured he must have kept that our secret.
因为我搬到亚特兰大之后
Because once I moved to Atlanta with you,
你完全当我是陌生人
you treated me like a total stranger.
所以你才到处杀人吗
That's why you're killing people?
因为我没把你当兄弟
'Cause I didn't treat you like a brother?
你也没把迪昂当兄弟
You didn't even treat Deion like a brother.
你抛弃了他 还偷了他的人生
You abandoned him, stole his whole life.
而他一直都在照顾你个混♥蛋♥
After all he ever did was look out for your punk ass.
你是一切变糟的原因
You're the reason why it all went bad.
那年万圣节的事
What happened that Halloween is
让厄尔选择了你们家而不是我家
why Earl chose your family over mine.
你以为我妈为什么把自己
Why you think my mom locked herself
关进了车♥库♥ 打开了引擎
in the garage with the engine running?
-我不知道 -你当然不知道
- I... I didn't know. - Of course you didn't.
因为你从来都只在乎
'Cause all you ever gave a damn about
保守你的破秘密
was keeping up with your stupid lie.
那你干吗不揭露我
Why not just expose me, then, huh?
-或是更好 直接杀了我 -杀你太便宜你了
- Or better yet, just kill me straight up. - Killing is quick.
你夺走了我的一切
You took everything from me.
我也想夺走你的一切
And I wanted to take everything from you.
但我不知道该怎么做
Only thing is I didn't know how
直到我遇到了合适的机会
until the right opportunity came along.
什么机会
What opportunity?
我会说的
I'll get to that.
但先说说汤米·詹金斯
But let's start with Tommy Jenkins.
夺走一个人的生命可不是小事
Taking a man's life is a hell of a thing.
我必须证明我能做到底
I had to prove that I can go through with it.
但我通过那个测试后
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表