剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
- What if Marcus is Ghostface? - Look, I don't...
我不管你以为自己掌握了什么证据
I don't care what evidence you think you have.
马库斯是我的双胞胎弟弟
Marcus was my brother, my twin.
我们有一样的脸 笑容 心跳
We had the same face, the same laugh, the same heartbeat.
你不会理解的 你不会懂的
Look, you wouldn't get it. You would not understand.
但马库斯死时 我感到他的心脏停跳了
But when Marcus died, I felt his heart stop.
我感到他消失了
I felt him go.
那就是我需要的全部证据
It's all the proof that I need.
我弟弟不是杀人犯 丽芙
My brother's not the killer, Liv.
他死了
He's dead.
我的一部分也随之死去
So is a part of me.
-那个变形大象真能用吗 -最好是
- That deformed elephant gonna work? - It better.
-会好用的 你拿到现金了吗 -这里呢
- It will. You got the cash? - Right here.
阿米尔盯梢
Amir's on lookout.
我告诉他肖恩一进来就关掉灯
I told him to kill the lights the second Shane comes in.
他居然让你走出他的视线范围
I'm surprised he let you out of sight.
那是什么意思
What are you talking about?
他显然喜欢你
He's into you. It's obvious.
我能毁了那孩子
I would destroy that kid.
肖恩来了
Shane's here.
喂 贝丝 你在哪
Yo, Beth, where you at?
贝丝
Beth?
什么
What?
该死
Shit.
你别胡闹了 赶紧开门
You better quit with these games and open the damn door!
搞什么
What the hell?
迪昂 等等
Deion, wait up.
你不需要坐公交车 我可以送你一程
You don't have to take the bus. I can give you a ride.
我觉得你今天做的够多了
I think you've done enough for me today.
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
如果你想帮忙 就放手吧
If you wanna help me, just let it go.
我做不到
I can't.
这不仅事关你 迪昂 我们都卷进来了
This is not just about you, Deion. It's about all of us.
爸爸 你怎么来了
Dad? What are you doing here?
是你需要回答问题 丽芙
You're the one who needs to be answering questions, Liv.
因为我跟你说得非常明确
Because I told you, in no uncertain terms,
你今天不能出家门
you were not to leave the house today.
等等 你跟踪我了吗
Wait, have you been following me?
奥丽薇娅 马上回家
Home, Olivia. Now.
你去哪
Where do you think you're going?
你和我 我们要谈谈
You and me, we're gonna have a little chat.
什么
What?
这是干什么
What is this?
贝丝 我们不是说好的
Beth, I thought we had a deal.
这就是重点 我撒谎了
That was the point. I lied.
什么 这搞什么
What? That's messed up. I...
-我需要那笔钱的 -再办一场杀人派对吗
- I need that money. - To throw another murder party?
-你说什么呢 -不
- What are you talking about? - No.
你无权问问题 毒贩
You don't get to ask the questions, pusher man.
我来问
I do.
我想知道你昨晚为什么企图杀我
Now, I wanna know why you tried to kill me last night.
如果我想杀你 你早死了
If I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead.
但我还是不懂你们什么意思
But, I still don't see where you're going with this.
这你怎么解释
How do you explain this?
这又如何 你们都去派对了 人手一份
Yeah. So what? Y'all were at the party. We all have one.
是啊 是你给我们的
Yeah, because you gave them to us.
大概是为了杀艾弗里时能挡住脸
Probably so you could hide your face while you killed Avery.
等等 你以为我跟那事有关吗
Wait, wait, you think I had something to do with that?
那不是你的派对吗
It was your party, wasn't it?
好吧 我是费德先生 但我不是杀人犯
Yeah, yeah, okay, I'm Mr. Fade, but I ain't no killer.
-艾弗里的死是意外 -错
- Avery's death was an accident, right? - Wrong.
服装呢
What about the costumes?
你为什么要那么折磨迪昂
Why are you messing with Deion like that?
折磨迪昂 那就是服装而已
Messing with Deion? They're just costumes.
是为了配合费德先生的匿名身份 明白吗
Goes with the whole Mr. Fade anonymity thing, you feel me?
-你在哪找来的 -我到处都有人
- Where'd you get them? - I got hookups everywhere.
我的一个手下买♥♥来的 我不知道是哪个
One of my boys got them for me. Don't know which one.
我只知道一个才两块
All I know is that they're two bucks each.
你真指望我们相信这个吗
Do you really expect us to believe that?
是的
Yeah, I do,
因为我不像你是个撒谎精 贝丝
because I'm not a lying bitch like you, Beth.
是你把我引来 绑起来
You're the one who lured me in here, tied me up.
说不定
For all I know,
是你们中的谁给我发了那条恐怖的短♥信♥
it was one of you that sent me that creepy-ass text, too.
-什么短♥信♥ -看我手♥机♥
- What text? - Check my phone.
未知号♥码
给我看你的内在 否则下个就是你
我当是玩笑呢 但是
I thought it was a joke, but...
如果真有杀人犯 那他也想杀我
if there's a killer out there, I guess he's after me, too.
如果肖恩不是鬼脸
So if Shane isn't Ghostface...
那谁才是
Then who the hell is?
注意 维佛高中学生
Attention, Weaver High students.
杀人狂电影现在开课
Slash is now in session,
你们中有一个人该死了
and it's time for one of you to die.
我可以走了吗
This mean I can go now?
我查了你的信息 没有案底
Ran your information. Came back clean.
所以可以走了吗
So is that a yes?
我们先说说你不能做什么
Let's talk about what you can't do first.
比如约会我女儿
Like dating my daughter.
保证你不会 你就可以走了
Give me your word on that, you're free to go.
首先 我们不是在约会
First of all, it wasn't even a date.
其次 我不能做出我无法遵守的保证
Second, I ain't gonna make any promises that I can't keep, so...
你似乎是个好孩子 迪昂
You seem like a good kid, Deion,
我就给你个警告好了
so I'm gonna let you off with a warning.
如果你知道好歹 就离丽芙远点
Stay away from Liv if you know what's good for you.
-喂 -迪哥 我是学校的阿米尔
- Hello? - D-Day? It's Amir from school.
我坐在你后面
I sit behind you in--
我知道你是谁 阿米尔
Yeah, I know who you are, Amir.
你为什么说话那么小声
Why the hell are you whispering?
因为我们的计划弄巧成拙了
Because our plan backfired.
什么计划 我叫你们等我的
What plan? I told you guys to wait.
简单说 我们企图诱捕凶手
Long story short, we tried to trap the killer.
等等 你们知道鬼脸身份了吗
Wait. You know who Ghostface is?
我们以为猜到了 但猜错了
We thought we did, but we got it wrong.
真凶手反手把我们困住了
The actual killer turned the tables and trapped us.
-你们在哪 -在学校
- Where are you? - We're in the school.
撑住 我来了
Just hold tight. I'm coming.
他就来
He's on his way.
等他终于赶来 我可不想在这儿迎他
Well, I don't plan on being here when his ass finally shows up.
菜鸟错误
Rookie mistake.
如果凶手就在身边
When the killer's in your midst,
你绝不能做的就是自己跑掉
the last thing you want to do is head off by yourself.
那就像说"我马上回来"一样蠢
That's almost as stupid as saying, "I'll be right back."
不管怎样 你都死定了
Either way, you're dead meat.
最后说一次 库伊拉
For the last time, Cruella,
《101忠狗》里的女反派 黑白相间的造型
我不是在你的破恐怖片里
I'm not in one of your damn horror movies.
好吗 想跟我一起走的我都欢迎
Okay? Anybody that wants to roll with me is welcome.
我有防狼喷雾 我会不惜一切地生存下去
I got Mace, and I'm doing whatever it takes to survive.
那就是走人
And that means vacating.
我跟金走 不用说
And I'm with Kym, obviously.
我也是 你们哪个白♥痴♥来给我松绑
Me, too. Which one of you fools wants to cut me loose?
你呢 阿米尔
What about you, Amir?
我们先给肖恩松绑 马上就来
We'll be right behind you after we get Shane on his feet.
好啊 你找死吧
Fine. Your funeral.
我不会真死吧
I'm not actually gonna die, right?
不然我父母会杀了我的
Because my parents will kill me.
放松 你做了正确的决定 好吗
No. Relax. You made the right call, okay?
我们现在只需要等到听到金和曼尼尖叫
Now all we have to do is wait until we hear Kym and Manny scream.
我们就跑
Then we bounce.
他们为什么会尖叫
Why-- Why would they scream?
可能是因为被鬼脸捅了
Probably because Ghostface stuck a knife in them.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表