剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
My Auntie Monica had five husbands. Five.
都够组支篮球队了
That's a basketball team.
是她要结婚的 所以要怪就怪她自己
Ain't nobody fault but hers and the lames she chooses to marry.
不 你不明白
No, you don't get it.
真是我的错
It's actually my fault.
是我抓到我妈出轨
I'm the one that caught my mom,
我当时理所当然地无法接受
and, admittedly, I didn't take it too well.
-也许就表现了出来 -什么意思
- Maybe I acted out. - What do you mean, acted out?
我失控了 发了疯
I just went crazy for one second.
接下来
And the next thing I remember,
我们都对对方很生气
we're all mad at each other.
他们要离婚 我和我爸要搬来亚特兰大
They're getting divorced and me and my dad are moving to Atlanta.
我父母分开 都是因为我的窥探
Thanks to my snooping, my parents split.
现在我爸躺在医院里
My dad is here in the hospital.
迪昂都不愿再跟我说话了
Deion's not even talking to me anymore.
等等 迪昂不跟你说话是什么意思
Wait. What do you mean Deion's not talking to you?
我不怪他
Oh, I don't blame him.
他认为是我害他被拘留的
He thinks I'm responsible for getting him locked up,
他是对的
and he's right.
但我还是很痛苦 尤其是我俩已经...
It still hurts, though, especially after we...
你俩已经什么
Especially after what?
就是这里
This the spot.
你进去找德罗
You're gonna go in there and ask for Dro.
-他会交给你一些东西 -你不进去吗
- He gonna have something for you. - You ain't coming?
你想看看这种生活是什么样子 那就去看吧
You trying to see what this life about, so go see.
没拿到包裹别回来
Hey, and don't come back without that package.
听明白了吗
You feel me?
杰叫我来的
Jay sent me.
这个包裹要怎么处理
So what's up with this package, man?
我想我不应该把这包裹交给任何人
I don't really think I should just be putting that package
除了杰
in anybody's hand except for Jay's.
他往这上面砸了很多钱
You know, he dropped a lot of cash on it, so.
我是他弟弟 你可以信任我
I'm his brother. You can trust me.
对 你就是他说的那个
Yeah, you're the little football dude
打橄榄球的弟弟
he was talking about, right?
等等 我好像听说
Wait, didn't I hear something about
你昨晚被逮捕了
you getting arrested last night?
是的 不
Yeah. I mean, no.
他们只是想问我话
They just wanted to talk.
这么说你跟那些警♥察♥聊过
So, you talked to them? The police?
算不上 他们...
Not exactly. They...
听着 我什么都没看到
Look, man, I didn't see nothing.
所以我没什么可跟他们说的
So I ain't have nothing to talk about.
这很疯狂 因为...
You know, it's real crazy 'cause...
除非你合作 否则警♥察♥是不会
you know, police don't just be letting people just, you know,
随便放人走的
walk out of their station unless they cooperate.
你不是二五仔吧 小子
You ain't no snitch, is you, boy?
我不是二五仔
I ain't no snitch.
待在这
Stay right there.
你不是吧 袋子里还有那么多空气
Come on, man. All the air left in that bag.
一定要包得紧一点
Make sure y'all bagging that tight.
你在干什么 这么马虎
What you doing, man? Being sloppy over there.
哥们 别激动
Yo, man, chill.
你一定是疯了
You must be out of your mind.
-不 我不要待在这 -你必须待在这
- No, I am not staying here. - You gotta.
我得去找迪昂 他不接电♥话♥
I need to find Deion, and he's not picking up his phone.
所以你就把我留在这 跟连环杀手一起吗
So, you're just gonna leave me alone here with a serial killer?
问题就是 我现在不确定丽芙是凶手了
That's the thing. I'm not so sure Liv's the killer anymore.
为什么
Why the hell not?
就因为她卖♥♥惨说父母离婚
Some sob story about her parents' divorce
以及迪昂骗她上♥床♥吗
and Deion using her for sex?
如今这种事在高二学生里寻常得很
Nowadays, we call that sophomore year.
就当是我的直觉吧
Call it a gut feeling.
你演好警♥察♥演得太入戏了
You're taking this good-cop thing way too far,
因为我的直觉告诉我 丽芙仍是头号♥嫌疑犯
because my gut feeling says Liv is still our prime suspect.
那是因为你演的是坏警♥察♥
That's because you're the bad cop
正因如此 你该留在这盯着她
and exactly why you should stay here. Keep an eye on her.
-我们不是说好一起干的吗 -没错
- I thought we were in this together. - Yeah.
但这就是电影里搭档分头行事的时刻
But this is the part of the movie where the partners split up
就几幕而已 然后再会合一起破案
just for a few scenes, then come back together to solve the case.
你没看到那事对她打击多大 她失魂落魄
You didn't see how bad it's hitting her. She's a mess.
如果她不是凶手 我们就该团结在一起
And if she's not the killer, we need to be sticking together.
跟迪昂讲讲道理没准会有帮助
Trying to talk some sense into Deion might actually help,
有点同情心吧 贝丝
so have a heart, Beth.
我知道你冰冷外表下有颗温暖的心
I know you have one in there.
老天
God.
我真受不了这种家庭男孩性♥爱♥狗血
I can't stand this family-boy-sex drama.
我无力面对
I'm so not equipped.
陪在她身边就行了
Just be there for her.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
快点啊 我们已经迟到了
Man, hurry up! We already late.
把货放到后备箱 赶紧走人了
Put that in the trunk and let's bounce.
该死
Damn.
你在后面干什么
What you doing back there?
-不是说了已经迟到了 -这是什么
- I told you we late. - Man, what the hell is this?
看起来像什么 万圣节变装服啊
What it look like? It's a Halloween costume.
杰 我没跟你开玩笑
Jay, I'm being serious.
-你必须回答 -你发什么神经
- You need to answer me. - Man, why you tripping?
马库斯死时就是穿着这身服装
Man, it's the same costume that Marcus had on when he died.
跟我来 我向你保证
Man, come with me, and I promise you...
你会得到你要的答案
you'll get the answers you need.
我们来这里干什么
Man, why we here?
你不是说我会得到答案
I thought you said I was gonna get some answers.
你会的
And you will.
淡定
Just chill.
这到底是什么
What's this stuff anyways?
我猜很可能是两份玉米粉
My guess, probably two parts cornmeal,
一点面粉 再加一点蒜头
a little bit of flour, a little bit of garlic.
我也不知道 德罗有秘密配方
I don't know. Dro got a secret recipe.
给你 炸鲶鱼的裹粉
Here's that catfish breading.
-来晚了 抱歉 -你之前在耍我
- Sorry it's late, man. - You was messing with me?
你以为我真会叫你进去拿毒品
You think I would really send you in there to get some drugs?
德罗念过烹饪学校
Dro went to culinary school, bro.
你进去前 我发短♥信♥叫他耍你一把
I texted him before you went in and told him to mess with you.
为什么
But why, man?
因为很好玩啊
'Cause it was hilarious.
你真该看看你当时的表情
You should've seen the look on your face.
你可以尽情笑
Man, you can laugh all you want,
但那仍解释不了你为何有那套变装服
but that still don't explain why you got that costume.
其实可以解释
Actually, it does.
我帮费德运货
I do deliveries for Fade.
我去一个地方取货 然后送到另一个地方
I pick up at one place, drop off at another.
几天前 我本该把这些变装服
Couple days ago, I was supposed to take these costumes
送去旧地铁站一个大型派对那儿
to the Old Metro Station for some big party.
我也不知道 这件应该是掉了出来
I don't know. This one probably fell out the trunk.
但是是谁选择那套变装服的 马库斯的变装服
But who chose that costume? Marcus' costume?
这种变装服 随便一家一美元商店都买♥♥得到
Hey, man, you can get that at any dollar store.
-八成是巧合而已 -杰 到底是谁选的
- It's probably just a coincidence. - Look, Jay, who chose it?
-那是费德的派对 -那我得跟费德谈谈
- It was Fade's party. - Well, then I need to talk to Fade.
我告诉过你了 我不认识他
I already told you I don't even know the dude.
你为什么如此在乎这事
Why this so important to you anyway?
这跟你被逮捕有关系吗
This got anything to do with why you got locked up?
或跟你需要上膛的枪有关系
Or why you needed a loaded gun?
-或许你该开始告诉我一些答案 -不行
- Maybe you should start telling me some answers. - I can't.
那你就给我滚远点
Man, you need to get out of my face, then.
我说真的 滚
For real. Bounce.
迪昂·艾略特
Deion Elliot.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me anyways?
是迪哥哦
你为什么玩弄丽芙 她告诉我你们上♥床♥了
Why are you trying to play Liv? She told me you hit.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表