剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
长记性吧 不管我们算什么都完了
Learn. Because whatever we've been doing, it's done.
你都不给我个解释的机会吗
Are you even going to give me a chance to explain?
我不需要你解释我本就明白的事
I don't need you to explain something I already understand,
听明白吧
so understand this.
我绝不会跟说那种话的人在一起
I would never be with somebody who says those kinds of things.
我懂了
I get it.
好吧 你和迪昂 是吗
All right. Yeah, you and Deion, huh?
不 你不懂 我不是你要赢得的奖杯
No, you don't get it, because I'm not some trophy for you to win.
亲爱的 等等
No, babe, wait.
我说了 别喊我"亲爱的"
I told you, don't call me "babe"
也永远别再碰我了
and don't touch me ever again.
我以为你不一样呢
I thought you were different,
但看来你跟他们都一样
but I guess you're just like all the rest.
去死吧 艾弗里
Drop dead, Avery.
马库斯
-我来了 -你看上去好怕
- I'm here. - You look scared.
-是你不敢露脸 -我就在你旁边
- You're the one scared to show your face. - I'm right beside you.
我这次带了真刀来
And I brought a real knife with me this time.
我说我来了吧
Told you I was here.
游戏是这样的
So here's the game.
我要你把你最深
I want you to confess your deepest,
最阴暗的秘密告诉你的新朋友
darkest secret to your new friends.
-我跟他们都不熟 -很好
- Man, I hardly know any of them. - Good.
那向他们袒露你的灵魂就更加丢人了
That'll make baring your soul to them all the more humiliating.
听着 我那么做是有原因的
Look, I had reasons for doing what I did.
等他们看清了真正的你的内心
Let them be the judge of that when they see
让他们来判断吧
who you really are on the inside.
你不做 你就会看到别人的里子
If you don't, you'll be seeing the insides of someone else...
或许你自己的里子
or maybe your own.
-迪昂 你在流血 -我知道 没事的
- Deion, you're bleeding. - I know. I know. It's okay.
怎么没事 我们得谈谈
No, it's not okay. We need to talk.
我知道
Yeah, I know that, too.
来
Come on.
可以让大家
Hey, is there any way
从耳机听到我说话吗
everybody can hear me through their headphones?
各位 都听到了吗
Hey, everybody, you with me?
我需要跟早餐俱乐部说话
I need to talk to the Breakfast Club.
如果你知道那什么意思 到大巴上来
So if you know what that mean, get your ass on the bus.
你们得离开
Look, y'all gotta leave.
好吗 你们都有危险
Okay? Y'all in danger.
我们要离开今年最好的派对吗
We supposed to leave the best party of the year?
-你疯了吧 -金 我说真的
- Boy, you crazy. - Kym, I'm being serious.
有人威胁要杀了你们
Somebody's threatening to kill one of y'all.
我猜猜 是鬼脸吗
Let me guess: Ghostface.
这毫无道理
This doesn't make any sense.
-我知道 -不 我觉得你不知道
- I know, I know. - No, I don't think you do.
学校没几个人知道我们几个是谁
Not that many at school even know who the rest of us are,
怎么会有人想杀我们
so why would anyone wanna kill us?
这跟马库斯有关 是吗
This is about Marcus, isn't it?
你怎么知道马库斯的
How do you know about Marcus?
我也正要问呢
I was about to ask the same thing.
我有个弟弟 叫马库斯
I had a brother named-- Named Marcus.
我们小时候 万圣节一起出去
We went out on Halloween when we was kids.
有我呢 哥哥
I got you, bruh.
不 我抓到你了
No, I got you.
救命 救救我
Help! Help me!
救救我
Help me!
别走
Come on!
救我 救我
Help me! Help me! Help me!
我丢下了他
I left him there.
我丢下我的双胞胎弟弟等死
I left my twin brother to die.
我找到了警♥察♥和我妈妈
I got ahold of the cops and my mom,
但我跑得不够快
but... I didn't run fast enough.
等我们回去 马库斯已经死了
By the time we got back, Marcus was dead.
现在有人在穿着这身服装
Now somebody is wearing this costume--
我们都穿了 那人还威胁要杀了我们
I mean, we all are, and threatening to kill all of us.
可能是变♥态♥整蛊 或玩笑什么的
It could be a sick prank or joke or whatever,
但我不想冒险
but I don't want to take the chance
再有人因我而受伤
of somebody else getting hurt because of me.
好吗 拜托 走吧
All right? So, please, just leave.
好吧
Okay.
走吧 曼尼 我们走
Come on, Manny, let's go.
丽芙 我已经不是那个人了
Liv, I'm not that person anymore.
我做过坏决定
Okay, I made a bad decision.
我余生都会为此不安 我都不知道...
It's gonna haunt me the rest of my life. I don't even know--
没事的 迪昂
It's okay, Deion.
我理解那感觉
I know the feeling.
-喂 -你要去哪 贝丝
- Hello? - Where you going, Beth?
我喜欢你的穿孔
I like your piercings.
-我还有样东西 你可以扎进脸里 -是吗
- I have something else you can stick in your face. - Oh, yeah?
-那要看是谁扎了 -你希望我是谁
- Depends on who's doing the sticking. - Who do you want me to be?
绝对不是艾弗里·柯林斯 他高一那年
Well, definitely not Avery Collins who hooked up with me
在断电啤酒派对上跟我搞过
at that blackout kegger freshman year,
就再没给我打电♥话♥了
then never called me again,
不知为何 我手♥机♥里仍有他的号♥码
and whose number I still have in my phone for some reason.
贝丝
他死了吗
Is he dead?
我这次真心问
Asking for real this time.
我不知道
I don't know.
这跟电影里太不一样了
It's so different than the movies.
-我要吐了 -来 去那边吐
- I'm gonna be sick. - Come on. Puke over here.
-我不是叫你回家了吗 -我溜回来了
- I thought I told you to go home. - I slipped in the back.
我可不想错过这个
I didn't wanna miss this.
-我是说派对 -谁管呢
- The party, I mean. - Hey, who cares?
我们得走了 警♥察♥随时会来
We gotta bounce. The cops are gonna be here any minute.
我爸就是警♥察♥
My dad is a cop.
他来时我可不想在场
I-- I do not wanna be here when he shows up.
警♥察♥从来只在你不希望他们来的时候来
Cops only around when you don't want them to be.
去他的 你们自己搞定吧
Screw this. You're all on your own.
肖恩是对的 我们得去别处把事情想清楚
Shane's right, we gotta find somewhere to go and figure this out.
去哪
Go where?
我知道个地方
I know a place.
文身店
有人在针对迪昂
So somebody has it out for Deion.
那跟我们有什么关系
What the hell does that have to do with the rest of us?
我们为什么来这家破文身店
And why are we in this janky tattoo shop?
我在这里工作
Because I work here.
但另一个问题我就不知道了
Can't answer the other question, though.
我也不知道 好吗
Look, I don't know, all right?
我不知道你们为什么被卷进来
I don't know how y'all got caught up.
或许你是对的 或许只是恶作剧
Or maybe you were right. Maybe it's just a prank.
有人死了 曼尼
Someone died, Manny.
过了火的恶作剧 好吗
A prank that went too far, okay?
或许会停下来的
Maybe it'll just stop.
未知号♥码
给我看你的内在
否则下个就是你
"给我看你的内在"
"Show me your insides"?
那什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是 我们现在身处恐怖片中
It means we're in a horror movie.
那是你的生活 剪刀手爱德华
That's your life, Edward Scissorhands.
-不是我们 -那都不是恐怖片
- Not ours. - Okay, that's not even a horror movie.
而且现在也是你的生活了
And it's your life now, too.
你们还不懂吗 我们在被一个杀手猎杀
Don't you guys get it? We're being hunted by a killer here.
杀手都有准则 恐怖片有规则
Killers have codes and horror has rules.
等等 我都不知道恐怖片还有手册
Wait, I didn't know that horror had a playbook.
有的 而且情节都会遵循手册
Well, it does, and it plays by it,
就是说 我有坏消息
meaning I've got some bad news, you guys.
我们都不是能活到最后的那种角色
We're not the type of characters to make it to the end.
-什么意思 -放松 公主
- What are you talking about? - Okay. Relax, Princess.
你有"幸存女孩"的潜质
You have "Final Girl" potential.
我们其他人 哥特妞 极客 基佬
The rest of us, goth, geek, gay,
毫无机会
not a chance.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表