剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
而不是藏在这上面
instead of hiding here.
你在笑我吗
Are you laughing at me?
-过来 放松 -好吧
- Come here. Just-- Just relax. - Fine.
被你发现了
You got me.
我不会跳舞
I can't dance.
呆子加分
Point for the nerd.
我还需要多少分才能到水平
How many points until I level up?
感觉你已经到了
Feels like you already have.
等等 或许我们不该这么做
Wait. Maybe we shouldn't do this.
-抱歉 我... -不是 不是那个
- I'm sorry if I was... - No. No. It's-- It's not that.
凶手还在逃 做♥爱♥不好
It's just having sex with a killer on the loose.
-等等 我们是要做♥爱♥吗 -是啊
- Wait. We're gonna have sex? - Yeah.
我不想忙起来
I mean, I don't wanna get busy,
然后突然脖子中箭
and then get, like, an arrow to the neck or...
你今晚是安全的 我保证
You'll be safe tonight, I promise.
希望你在床上不也会这么怪
I hope you're this weird in bed.
你为什么带这个来
Why would you bring this here?
我带这个来是为了保护我们
I brought it so I can protect us.
你为什么翻我的包
What you doing going through my bag?
我绊在了上面 差点踢断脚趾
I tripped over it and nearly broke my toe.
于是便发现了它
That's when I found it.
我发现了这个
Well, I found this.
突然间 翻人的东西不那么好了
Suddenly it's not cool for people to go through your stuff.
-那是守灵 我就寄了花去 -白百合
- It was a vigil, so I sent flowers. - Yeah, white lilies?
金说鬼脸寄去的字条就是插在白百合上的
Kym said that the note Ghostface sent came with white lilies.
我绝不会寄那个字条
I would never send that note.
你不会以为我是凶手吧
You can't think I'm the killer.
我已经不知道该怎么想了
I don't know what to think no more.
但我知道刚有人背后插了我一刀
But I know somebody stabbed me in the back.
未知号♥码 恭喜 迪昂 你被选中去死了
如果我要死 也要像曼尼那样勇敢
If I'm going down, I'm doing it Manny's style.
霍金斯
Hawkins?
你是鬼脸
You're Ghostface?
鬼脸是什么
Man, what the hell is a Ghostface?
算了
Never mind.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
大概跟你一样吧
The same thing as you, I'm guessing.
曼维尔带你来过这里
Manuel showed you his spot?
我不知道你们关系那么好
I didn't know y'all was cool like that.
是啊 没人知道
Yeah, nobody did.
我们没告诉别人
Kind of kept it between us, you know?
那就继续保持吧
That's where we'll keep it.
好
Cool.
他是个好人
He was a good dude.
最棒了
The best.
你想...
If you wanna...
我只带了一个杯子 但我可以对瓶吹
I only brought one cup, but I'll take the bottle.
不用[我没事]
I'm good. I mean...
我好一阵都不会没事了 但是
I won't be good for a while, but...
我懂
Yeah, I feel you.
未知号♥码 恭喜 迪昂 你被选中去死了
该死
Damn.
你没事吧 我也想留下 但是
You good? I'd stay, but...
我有朋友得去见
I got friends I gotta deal with.
金
Hey, Kym.
他真的很爱你
He really did love you, you know.
怎么会有人选你 怎么...
Why would someone pick you? Why...
我不知道 把枪给我 我就走
I don't know. Give me the gun so I can go.
什么 不行
What? No.
鬼脸在外面找你
Ghostface is out there looking for you.
你在这里是安全的
You're safer here.
-那可未必 -迪昂
- I don't know about that. - Deion.
如果我留下 我们就都不安全
Neither one of us is safe if I'm here,
所以我还是走了
so I'm just gonna go.
我不能让你走
I can't let you do that.
你要怎么阻止我
What you gonna do to stop me?
-爸爸 -丽芙 别这样
- Dad! - Liv! Come on! No!
-爸爸 -让我走吧
- Dad? - Just let me go!
-怎么回事 -他有枪
- What's going on? - He has a gun.
什么 手放桌上 艾略特
What? Hands on the desk, Elliot.
马上
Now!
你不知道
You have no idea
-这是怎么回事 好吗 -闭嘴
- what's going on, okay? - Shut up.
丽芙 告诉他
Liv, please tell him.
这会要多久
How long this gonna take?
我把包落在了你家
I left my bag at your place, man.
我的手♥机♥ 钱包 钥匙都在里面
It's got my phone, my wallet, my keys.
我们去的地方 你不需要那些东西
You won't need that stuff where we're going.
分局不是在那边吗
Isn't the precinct that way?
有人发了迪昂的名字
Somebody texted Deion's name.
未知号♥码 恭喜 迪昂 你被选中去死了
-说是谁发的了吗 -没有
- Did it say who it was? - No.
-你觉得会是金或丽芙吗 -我不知道
- You think it was Kym or Liv? - I don't know.
不管是谁
Whoever it was, it's cowardly to do it
都是懦夫地背着大家发的
behind everyone's back like that.
或许只是自保
Maybe it was just self-preservation.
天呐
Oh, my God.
是你
It was you.
走
Let's go.
-知道我们在哪吗 -熊公园
- You know where we are? - Bear Park.
白天很不错 但晚上就不了
Pretty nice during the day, but not so much at night, huh?
你还年轻 迪昂
You're young, Deion.
你可能不知道 很多人只是假装
You might not see yet that a lot of people only act
成他们自诩的样子
like they are who they say they are.
没人想让你见识到他们的阴暗面
Nobody wants to show you their dark side.
有时 你直到太迟才看清
Sometimes you don't see it till it's too late.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
我应该因为那枪的事给你留案底
What I should do is write you up for having that gun,
但我只想照顾你
but I'm just trying to look out for you.
什么 为什么来这儿
What? Why are we here?
我想跟你谈谈丽芙的事
I wanna talk to you about Liv.
我以为你要杀我呢
I thought you was gonna kill me.
因为你惹我女儿吗
For messing around with my daughter?
-你叫我离她远点的 -不是为了她
- You said to stay away from her. - Not for her sake.
是为了你
For yours.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她妈妈和我今年早些时候离婚了
Her mom and I got divorced earlier this year.
丽芙很受打击
Liv took it pretty hard.
怎么很受打击
Hard like how?
以破坏性的方式发脾气
Acting out in destructive ways.
她做的事让我担心她或许...
Things that made me think she's maybe a little...
不稳定
unstable.
你在她身上看到这样的行为了吗
You seen anything like that from her?
或许吧
Maybe.
我们能回去了吗
Can we head back now?
你看到什么了吗
You see something?
待在这里
Stay here.
不 相信我 你不想那么做的
No. Trust me. You do not wanna do that.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
听着 我劝你别那么做
Look, I-I wouldn't do that if I were you.
绊倒了
Tripped.
那里好黑
It's damn dark out there.
-你没看到谁吗 -没有
- So you didn't see anybody? - Nothing.
放了他
Let him go!
该死
Oh, shit.
哥们 醒醒
Dude, hey, hey. Hey, wake up. Wake up.
醒醒 该死
Hey, wake-- Shit.
喂 我需要帮助
Hello? I-- I need help.
警官受伤 雷诺兹警官
There's a officer down, Officer Reynolds.
他还有气 但他伤得很重
He's still breathing, but he's hurt bad.
我们已收到了关于此事的报♥警♥
We received another call about this incident.
有警队在前往你们那里
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表